Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 27-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Suspended
Someone rectify my birth time

Is there anyone on here willing to help?
Old 27-01-2017, 12:31 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
Is there anyone on here willing to help?

I have never tried to rectify a birth chart, but it is my understanding that it is a very tedious, time consuming process.

The number of professional astrologers who offer this as a service are in the minority and it is usually one of the more expensive services they offer (because it takes so much time on the astrologers part).

Hopefully you will get lucky and someone on here is well versed in how to do it and willing to take the time to help you, but I fear this is too big of a request to ask on here.

Sorry! :(
Old 27-01-2017, 03:31 AM
Suspended
Never mind guys! I got it
Old 30-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Master
Why would you ask somebody to do that when you can get your time of birth?

It is a complicated technique and I know how it is done but I have never done it and I wouldn't want to. I also don't trust that method to be accurate.

Sometimes a person is born under circumstances where they don't know their time of birth for some reason. A home birth where nobody is paying attention to the time, or the hospital burned down with all the records.

An astrologer who is very competent might want to rectify their own chart to the exact minute if they think that there might be an inaccuracy of a few minutes due to record keeping. People do that.

If you don't have your birth certificate handy, you can request a copy from the hospital or county where you were born. They cost 20 dollars where I am. Most people can get their accurate time of birth in this day and age.

You could pay a professional to do that but why would you want to?

I really want to know why you sent me a private message that was confusing and possibly rude. I don't know what you were referring to.

This is what it was: Why won't you just admit to being who you are? Lol

What is that supposed to mean? I am serious because you could have meant it in an innocent way, but it sounds like harrassment to me.

I have a screen name, but I am me and I admit it.