Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 19-01-2017, 10:46 PM
Pathfinder
My Indigo daughter

My Indigo daughter was born in the year 2000. From a traumatic and near tragic labour it was a huge blessing when she finally arrived. With Indigo coloured eyes , she started talking to me in her own unique language that night for hours upon end as we lay together in the hospital bed. I was filled with so much love it was overwhelming, but simultaneously I also felt the force of her energy, the strength of her very being and the responsibility of being this unique child's Mother. I felt scared.
The next part of our journey unfolded as she rarely slept, had an over active thyroid and developed one sensitivity after another including eczema that became so bad she was wrapped up in mummy style bandages every night to prevent her scratching, her skin underneath covered in useless creams that did more damage than good. It was a testing time.My doctor was not providing the care I wanted so I did my research and managed to get him to refer her to a Homeopathic hospital. I also took her to several cranial osteopathy sessions to help and the combination of treatments corrected the internal trauma and she enjoyed a much improved quality of life, plus I finally got some sleep too.
She has grown up into a healthy and vital teenager, her eyes now a beautiful blue but still with the indigo-coloured rim remaining. Bullied for three years for being 'different' she was isolated and unfortunately went into a deep depression and periods of self-injury.But I managed to persuade her she needed some neutral, professional help so we found an excellent therapist that taught her how to manage her anxiety and focus on her many strengths.
For the last two years she has attracted some lovely friends (all of which are open spiritually ) and also has a lovely boyfriend that treats her well and makes her smile.
We share telepathic communication at times, and she is very sensitive to others energies and although knows how to protect herself sometimes still becomes very distressed as she feels the worlds pain.
The family situation we found ourselves in has been difficult, I must be honest. She has dealt with many issues that her peers haven't. But her strength and warrior type spirit always carry her through, and she has taught me so much about myself and how to fight to and stand up for what I believe in. Her strengths are really about fighting for justice and speaking out, she has been in trouble at school before, questioning teachers methods and highlighting those that don't wish to teach.But she also helps her peers and offer support freely to support their learning and the school has finally recognised her intentions are good. Receiving an award for 'invaluable contribution to school life ' I was so proud.
She is also very creative in terms of writing, drama and dance and her dream is to become a teacher in performing arts with maybe some activist projects on the side !

I hope I have illustrated somewhat my actual experience of giving birth to and living with an Indigo child. I would not change it for the world.And I know she will go out into the world and continue to fight for the positive changes that she believes in. What a lucky Mum I am .

Love and light xx
Old 20-01-2017, 03:03 PM
Master
That is a lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 20-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Pathfinder
John it is my pleasure !

Love and light xx
Old 22-01-2017, 09:00 AM
Master
Your daughter sounds like an interesting child with a bright future ahead of her. I wish both of you all the best that life can offer.
Old 22-01-2017, 07:29 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
My heart radiates out at the invocation of your words.
Sounds like a beautiful journey, and she is just about to trully begin.
Old 22-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Your daughter sounds like an interesting child with a bright future ahead of her. I wish both of you all the best that life can offer.

Thank you Shoni ...bless you !
Love and light xxx
Old 22-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryMagdaQueenofQueens
My heart radiates out at the invocation of your words.
Sounds like a beautiful journey, and she is just about to trully begin.

Ahh Mary thank you so much ! And yes l think you are right .

Love and light xx