Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Master
Hello all...very nice...interesting table.
After reading them all, I find nearly 100% of the positive DOs and all the negative DON'Ts should be taken in by basically everyone, in whatever balance suits.

Everyone needs to be challenged and to stretch and engage with others, and so forth...and everyone needs to be welcomed and to have a safe place to be who we are. Occasional or regular social or group or community-oriented time is good for most everyone, in balance, even homebodies. Meantime, regular rest, reflection, and solitude is good for everyone, even those who crave constant company or activity.

That's my take on it :) I think ideally we'd take something from all the houses of the moon, at least from time to time. And particularly to work on places where we need to grow or be challenged.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Pathfinder
Pisces Sun, Aquarius Rising and Capricorn Moon here.

In regards to the moon and the chart, I would say I am somewhat like that. I can be pretty changeable though which is probably due to the Pisces/Aquarius mix. LOL

I would also say I'm only cold when people are mean.
Old 25-01-2017, 01:50 PM
Knower

My moon sign is Taurus, that definitely describes me. I think I should look into that a bit more. Thanks!
Old 25-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Experiencer
Can't relate (Moon: Capricorn) - Virgo rising.

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 30-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder
My moon sign is Pisces, Leo rising.
I most certainly identify with my moon sign, more than I do with my sun sign, which is Taurus.
When it comes to the rising sign I'm not sure, I suppose it's for others to judge, but I can see some truth in that. Both my sister and my partner do as well.
Old 31-01-2017, 07:20 AM
Master
Hi nellie, welcome to the group :) ^_^

I feel when someone is empathic they will be able to relate to the Pisces. And yes we do tend to gravitate in our nature towards a particular sign and our rising and moon signs play a part in it. I have a Taurus sun , Doreen Virtue has a Taurus sun too. She has a very peaceful vibe about her. Taurus can be very emotional and peace loving. I met a Cancerian recently and she has a Pisces moon. She is the most giving person I have met. Her partner is a Taurus and she calls them th most peace loving person. I think it depends on the people we come across who bring out certain qualities in us. I tend to know a lot of people with Pisces moon, Pisces is one of the signs I love too much.
I have a gemini moon I relate to the description, but I am not like gemini sun at all, sun in a sign and moon in a sign can present itself differently. For example a Taurus sun will not exactly be like a Taurus moon. Though there will be some hint of Taurean energy there, it will not exactly be the same I feel.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
I am Taurus Sun, Gemini Rising, Pisces Moon.
I can relate to all, although I don't consider myself a typical Taurus. Maybe that's cos I'm a Horse in Chinese astrology? Horse is the opposite of Taurus, almost Gemini-like. I think that's why I sometimes feel I got strong Gemini qualities, which I don't when I look at my horoscope, apart from the Rising Sign.
I don't compute with the typical Taurus matches either. Virgo is one of the worst choices for me, while it's supposed to be one of the best.
I am currently involved with a Leo Sun, Aqua Rising, Sag Moon. Best match I've ever had :)
Old 31-01-2017, 01:10 PM
Master
Astrology has evolved a lot, a lot has been said and written about sun signs. I am not sure what anyone's definition of a sun sign is and there are a lot of opinions on sun signs because people are diverse. I personally have found very few reliable sources on sun signs. The sun is our drive, the moon the unconscious and the rising sign is what we present to the world. I definitely feel the earth and I do relate to my sun and my moon. I get along with other earth signs. Then also there are no rules here I believe, we can be more like one or another of our signs. We do not have to be exactly like our sun sign , because there might be something more important in the chart. The house where the sun is placed and the moon is placed will also define a lot of things for a person. The Sun is important and any aspect to it will be important to as well, though typically we might not be like our sun at all. I was born in the year of Goat, so this calmed me a lot there.
Old 31-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Master
I also get along with other Earth signs, least with Virgo though. Somehow I've always found most of my best friends among Capricorns :) Usually December Capris.
But for a partner I find they don't really resonate so well with me. I believe Cancer is also supposed to be a good match for Taurus. Doesn't work for me either. I need someone stronger to be happy.
Interesting what you say about the Goat. I think maybe the Horse alters much of the typical Taurus thing. Where Taurus abhors change, Horse loves it, needs to gallop into different pastures frequently. I got both. I can feel the reluctance toward change, but at the same time I desperately need it like I need air to breathe. I got a lot of contradicting things like that in me.
I must be especially lucky as I was born in a Fire horse year, happens once every 60 (or 66?) years and is considered to be disastrous for girls/women. Lot of abortions in Asia at the time... To top it of I chose to be born on Friday the 13th, haha. A good day according to paganism so I'm fine with that.

Pisces Moon definitely resonates with me!
Old 01-02-2017, 01:58 AM
Master
Yep I know what you mean, I am having lots of changes, change of place especially and I love it. It is important for me. I think people think that taurus is slow moving , but it manages to get a lot of things done , more than what people expect. So there is movement beyond the placid exterior, sometimes it manifest physically and other times not. I think it is a sign that goes after what it wants, so if it decides it likes change it will make changes and then there are others who will zealously avoid it. I know of a Taurus man who has never left his place of birth. He is an orphan and was born in a poor family, he mamanged to do very well for himself and he lives with his wife and children right where he was born. I am not that extreme lol so I do not see myself never leaving at all lol, I like change movement as well. I cant call myself tradtional, I feel I am more liberal than that. I feel change could be pertaining to anything you know, any area of life. Strangely my sun In taurus is placed in the house of travel, and I just love travel. I have had so many travels I cant think of myself never having a change lol.
I think it is also the generational karma that can brings changes. That is why I feel Astrology for today is different than it was many years ago.