Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 16-11-2016, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder
Unhappy Venus in 12th house

Hello,

My guy has his Venus & Mars (Capricorn) in the 12th house conjunct his Uranus & Neptune. Should I be worried about him ever cheating?

His other birthchart info:

Sun in Aqua
Moon in Pisces
Mars & Venus in Capricorn

Please give me some insight into this aspect as I've only been reading negatives ones. Has anyone experiences a relationship with this kind of aspected person and/or has this aspect themselves? Thank you =)
Old 17-11-2016, 05:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Capricorn is one of the least emotional signs in the zodiac, he'd prolly find more pleasure working on his taxes than skirtin' around..
Old 17-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divin3
My guy has his Venus & Mars (Capricorn) in the 12th house conjunct his Uranus & Neptune. Should I be worried about him ever cheating?

On the grand scheme of things that is an impossible question to answer because the choice to cheat (or not cheat) is 100% free will.

If we narrow it down to whether or not he has a predisposition to be unfaithful in general that is a different question and it would help to see his whole natal chart (if you know all his birth details you can create one at www astro com). That analysis would be complex requiring looking at how his 7th house ruler is aspected (and maybe his 5th house ruler as well) as well as Venus and Mars aspects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divin3
His other birthchart info:

Sun in Aqua
Moon in Pisces
Mars & Venus in Capricorn

It would help to see the whole chart so I could see what is aspecting his Mars & Venus and what the orbs of conjuction are with the 12 house planets.

In the broadest, most general sense, any planets in the 12th house have difficulty expressing themselves. (It is not impossible, but it can be difficult and takes work and personal growth.) Twelfth house planets can also have a sporadic expression if the energy is suppressed, in that the energy may be suppressed and suppressed and suppressed and then burst out suddenly (and possibly inappropriate times) which may cause it to be suppressed again.

If we just look at Mars in the 12th, anger may be difficult to express so it gets suppressed because it feels easier to bury the energy then to work through how unnatural and uncomfortable it feels to express it (and therefore grow into being able to express it in a healthy way) but over time all that suppressed energy can erupt out which causes the person to feel shame over the outburst so he/she returns to suppression and the cycle continues.

So, again in the BROADEST general sense, having both Mars (sexual desire) and Venus (attraction and love) in the 12th house may cause those planets to have difficulty expressing or the sporadic inappropriate expression if they are suppressed but how that would manifest depends on the person and how they choose to handle those energies.

Also in the broadest general sense, Capricorn isn't a sign that I would typically associate with the predisposition to cheat. That energy is extremely practical and not prone to cheat for the adventure of it (like someone with a strong Sagittarius/Jupiter energy) or sheer pleasure of it (like someone with an overly strong Taurus/Venus energy).

Without looking at his astrology information, do you have cause to think he has cheated or is thinking of cheating? I ask because I wonder if he feels like he is emotionally withdrawn (or emotionally withdrawing?) and that is making you worry.
Old 20-11-2016, 05:51 AM
Master
I have venus and Mars in the 12th....in a different sign. I am the most non-cheater type ever. I have a personal code which requires a break-up, rather then a cheating.

I was married for many years and I never cheated or even wanted to.

You boyfriend is different. He has a lot going on with the Neptune and Uranus energies...His sun is in Aquarius and his moon is in Pisces.. That has to be a big deal for his Mars and Venus. It is complicated.

The Mars/Venus in 12th house aspect is not alone for him. He has the ruler of his Sun and Moon right there and they are big players. Who knows if he will cheat.

He might. He might not. You should trust each other, and be trustworthy yourself. If you don't have trust, you have nothing worth having.
Old 30-11-2016, 07:38 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesIntrovert
On the grand scheme of things that is an impossible question to answer because the choice to cheat (or not cheat) is 100% free will.

If we narrow it down to whether or not he has a predisposition to be unfaithful in general that is a different question and it would help to see his whole natal chart (if you know all his birth details you can create one at www astro com). That analysis would be complex requiring looking at how his 7th house ruler is aspected (and maybe his 5th house ruler as well) as well as Venus and Mars aspects.

It would help to see the whole chart so I could see what is aspecting his Mars & Venus and what the orbs of conjuction are with the 12 house planets.

In the broadest, most general sense, any planets in the 12th house have difficulty expressing themselves. (It is not impossible, but it can be difficult and takes work and personal growth.) Twelfth house planets can also have a sporadic expression if the energy is suppressed, in that the energy may be suppressed and suppressed and suppressed and then burst out suddenly (and possibly inappropriate times) which may cause it to be suppressed again.

If we just look at Mars in the 12th, anger may be difficult to express so it gets suppressed because it feels easier to bury the energy then to work through how unnatural and uncomfortable it feels to express it (and therefore grow into being able to express it in a healthy way) but over time all that suppressed energy can erupt out which causes the person to feel shame over the outburst so he/she returns to suppression and the cycle continues.

So, again in the BROADEST general sense, having both Mars (sexual desire) and Venus (attraction and love) in the 12th house may cause those planets to have difficulty expressing or the sporadic inappropriate expression if they are suppressed but how that would manifest depends on the person and how they choose to handle those energies.

Also in the broadest general sense, Capricorn isn't a sign that I would typically associate with the predisposition to cheat. That energy is extremely practical and not prone to cheat for the adventure of it (like someone with a strong Sagittarius/Jupiter energy) or sheer pleasure of it (like someone with an overly strong Taurus/Venus energy).

Without looking at his astrology information, do you have cause to think he has cheated or is thinking of cheating? I ask because I wonder if he feels like he is emotionally withdrawn (or emotionally withdrawing?) and that is making you worry.

i attached his chart =) thanks for your help =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alexchart.jpg (41.2 KB, 6 views)
Old 02-12-2016, 05:38 PM
Knower
Apologies for the delay (I have been sick in bed).

I wouldn't classify this chart as predisposed to being a cheater.

His freedom-loving Aquarian Sun is conjunct Saturn and Mercury. The Saturn energy brings a grounded, stabilizing energy to Aquarian (or Mercury for that matter) fickleness.

I do see possible stumbling blocks with communicating (Mercury conjunct Saturn) and all those hidden energy 12th house planets. It is entirely possible that he has resolved these challenging energies and turned them into strengths (it is impossible to tell just from a birth chart how people use the energy), but if he doesn't talk to you or if he is confusingly erratic with his love (Venus) or sexual desire (Mars) his natal chart shows why.

If the latter is the case you will both have to work to overcome obstacles and feel your needs are getting met.

He also has Pluto TIGHTLY conjunct his midheaven. If his natal chart is correct (aka, if his birth time is correct) that is a powerful placement. His career and/or public image may overshadow everything else in his life, even his relationships. Again, it is impossible to know how he will use that energy, if he would cast aside a relationship because of career, but I assume obtaining public power (or power in his career) will be a driving force in his life.

I hope things are well between you two!
Old 31-01-2017, 06:42 AM
Pathfinder
Red face

sorry for late reply as things have been crazy with me lately. i was in the middle of moving and such. thanks so much for your interpretation! appreciate you.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Capricorn is one of the least emotional signs in the zodiac, he'd prolly find more pleasure working on his taxes than skirtin' around..

I know I'm not contributing much to the conversation but I just wanted to point out that this made me lough out loud ;)