Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-01-2017, 03:14 AM
Knower

eclipse birthdays

Is there something significant about being born under an eclipse? My birthday is September 28, 1996. The night before, there was a total lunar eclipse, which was when my mom went into labor. This means that my sun sign is Libra and moon sign is Aries.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:13 AM
Knower
Interesting....there is something to eclipses. It is sometimes said that birth at an eclipse day is somehow intensify the life destiny. Perhaps more turns in life. Your eclipse day is a South node lunar eclipse. Do you know which house axis in your chart is affected ? If you know your birthtime and chart ?
Old 21-01-2017, 04:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
Interesting....there is something to eclipses. It is sometimes said that birth at an eclipse day is somehow intensify the life destiny. Perhaps more turns in life. Your eclipse day is a South node lunar eclipse. Do you know which house axis in your chart is affected ? If you know your birthtime and chart ?

I was born at 8:02 at night, but I don't know which house is affected.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:26 PM
Knower
I can check if you want ? But there is the need of the birthtown as well. You can send pm if you don't want to write in the thread.

Since there is a great emphasis in the eclipse axis with the sun, Node, Moon and saturn, it is interesting to see where in the chart it is located.

Best wishes
Old 22-01-2017, 05:23 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
I can check if you want ? But there is the need of the birthtown as well. You can send pm if you don't want to write in the thread.

Since there is a great emphasis in the eclipse axis with the sun, Node, Moon and saturn, it is interesting to see where in the chart it is located.

Best wishes

I was born in Charlotte, North Carolina. I'm fine with writing it in the thread since I don't live there anymore.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:55 PM
Knower
Ok Rosiegirl

It seems like you are born late the day after the eclipse that the moon have passed away from the eclipse area by almost a whole sign. The moon have also entered anothe sign from where the eclipse fell. So even if the eclipse may have an effect in some way on people born at that time I think it is not so much.

But some comments about it maybe you would like ?

-The eclipse axis fell in your chart in the 12th/6th house where sun, north node in 6th house (health, work, service) opposing south node and saturn in 12th house (spirituality, aloneness, transcendance, unconsious). squared to jupiter in 9th house (philosophy,religion, beliefs).
So it may be that in this life there is an urge to investigate the mind/body connection. How to work and serve contra finding the inner truths. This is then connected to jupiter in 9th house which may be that beliefs and truths can be helpful to give perspectives and a sense of wholeness in the life quest.

- The Moon conjunct the ascendant is your planet. It may make you emotional, caring and sometimes reactive. It may colouring your physical look. Often with the Moon on ascendant gives prominent beatiful expressive eyes and face.

Best wishes