Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-02-2017, 03:22 AM
Newbie ;)

encountering soulmates in the astral plane

Hello everyone!

Here is my first thread post in the forum. I'm a bit nervous
I'd like to begin by describing my situation and ask a question I've had for a while. Apologies in advance, if this becomes quite long.

My situation is quite odd. I’ve had dreams about two soul mates of a kind for years. One, let’s call him &, I’ve honestly been looking for since I was a child. In my teenage years he began to come to me in dreams, and over time I came into the right frame of mind and soul to really receive the gifts of his nightly visits. I feel that we have loads of karma and unfinished business. I often see him in red; his energy is hot, passionate and always loving—at times overwhelming but no less peace-making. The other, let’s call him *, has been coming to me since my teen years as well. He feels sweet, a bit cheeky, and he nurtures me so much. I often sense blue when I think/meditate/remember/feel him.

I believe & is my twin flame. And * is a soul mate. This thread is about the soul mate.

In recent weeks I’ve been having frequent encounters with * in the astral plane. Three weeks ago they stopped, but I still felt him with me. His higher soul's absence confounded me for the past two weeks, so I’m not sure what’s going on with him. His higher soul is always loving and kind…but I feel something may be off with him, his human self. I feel…sadness, which I cannot place as my own or his.

Now here’s the thing. I go to college and I live on campus.

I believe I finally saw him in waking about a week ago, at one of the campus eateries. He looked much like *, down to his height and the shade of his eyes, and I reacted to him, transfixed and amazed, as I had when I met someone I had a karmic relationship with a few years go. This guy looked like he came from class with the late lunch crowd, and as he glanced around, at first I thought he was looking for a friend. Then, with tired eyes and an air of loneliness, he took a seat by himself, his back to me, looking around glibly as he ate. I mentioned him to my friend, gestured to him and told him the guy looked a lot like one of my “magnets”. A few days later when I told that friend I thought the boy was *, we talked about him and he said, "he looked really lonely”.

But I didn’t care. I’d felt him coming for weeks, and I was ready to meet him, whether or not he was ready to meet me. I returned to the eatery at the same time and day that I saw him the week before and waited about two hours, but he didn’t stop by.

I’m sure you know what this means. :) The universe/our spirit guides made it so that we didn’t meet, which in hindsight I realized was good because 1. I wasn’t ready at all and 2. He certainly wasn’t. When “he didn’t show” I reacted in a very ego-driven way: I felt hurt, betrayed, abandoned. (Jeez.) And after partying that weekend and not feeling good, and letting the hurt ebb out of my bones, I began to empathize with his situation.

See, parties at my school are underwhelming, even when you go out with your friends. Plus, although I wanted to go out, my introversion hit me hard that weekend, so going out drained me of vital energy. Late into Saturday night I thought to myself “I know I feel like poop right now, I’m not okay. If this is how he was feeling when I saw him last week, and if this is how he’s feeling now, especially if he came to campus to party and he’s lonely with few, if any, friends to call on, he’s not okay.” And that’s when I knew, “It was not yet time to meet.”

So as I worked through the ego-made pain, I had the thought to let it go. It came more from a feeling deep within: my soul feeling like that’s what needs to be done. So I’m trying that this week: lots of meditation to release energy, much less intense thinking about this, and focusing on school stuff so I can graduate at the end of the semester.

But I still have a question about this. People say it’s possible to feel soulmates coming. I’ve been feeling him coming since December. The sensation grows more intense every week! Some days I feel like I'm going to burst. If this boy is him…I do not know what to do, because he is sad (hence the lack of encounters) and I want to comfort him, but he may be less ready to meet than even I am. What can I do for him? For us?

thanks in advance for any insights. sending love and light!
Old 22-02-2017, 10:06 AM
Master
Maybe you should let nature take its own cause and let the guy find you instead. You may approach him only to find that he is not the one and that would be embarassing to say the least. If it is meant to be it will happen that you meet your soulmate.
Old 22-02-2017, 05:50 PM
Newbie ;)

shoni7510, you are right! Who knows what could happen, if this guy is even him. Best to sit back and let things unfold with time. Might be more fun that way, too.
Old 22-02-2017, 11:30 PM
Deactivated Account

As it is the astral, anything can appear in anyway it seeks, aka these two that you seek could be something just messing with you.
Old 24-02-2017, 03:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
As it is the astral, anything can appear in anyway it seeks, aka these two that you seek could be something just messing with you.

Hello, thank you for your insights. However, I disagree. If they were astral entities that sought to be something they are not, they would be of low vibrations, which would not give me the loving, healing, divine energy that my encounters have given me. Trust me, they're real.

Did you ever meet any of your soulmates, ZenSar, or your twin flame? Ever had a karmic relationship? How did that meeting feel?
Old 24-02-2017, 06:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Well maybe, probably not. Been in love once but that happened after I knew the girl for a few months. Also, I knew a girl who could end my sentences and me hers, I always liked to refer to her as the female me. But, there never was any different feeling associated with it.

As for being able to sense if the beings had low vibrations or not, you would be surprised how well some of them are at hiding it.

So what are you trying to get at?