Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2018, 04:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Depends on what culture or country you come from.

Colorado,

I don’t know about others, but in my past-life memory visions I have never seen myself or looked at myself as another person, I have always seen other people, landscapes etc. through the eyes of my past self as I was/am re-living some past events in the now.

DNA-memory? You might share same traits.

To me - your story sounds more like your departed uncle communicated with you through your dreams.

That could very well be...it's confusing for me. On one hand, I did have visions as a small child of seeing things through his eyes. The whole story was posted a while back, so it's not in detail on this post. I have memories of seeing things through his eyes, before he even joined the military. When he was a teenager, he use to go to the public swimming pool with his sisters. I know this because I saw it through his eyes, his bare feet, and red swimming trunks, coming in through the fenced gate and checking out the girls.

On the other hand, I have done this before....seen things through others eyes, people who have passed on already....pieces of their life long before I was born. Like my great grandfather on my dads side, who was killed by a train on his way to work. I dreamed about it as a toddler for a week straight...through the mans eyes, every detail from the city he lived in,the graffiti on the buildings, the early morning sun, the smell of the air, the color of the sky, the train platform, the people, ect...my dad never told me because he died when he was a baby, mad didn't tell me until I was in my 30s during a random conversation.

I can't tell, because my abilities, and empathetic abilities to see and feel things from other people's perspective, whether I'm inside or outside looking in. It goes both ways. I do not feel I am my uncle, I do feel that he is close to me, and has been with me since I was born. Kind of like a guardian, because I was not to be born, and then I almost died several times as a young baby afterwards. My mothers physician actually set her up with an abortion clinic when she was pregnant with me, and she went, but did not get the procedure done.

I think he is kind of like a guardian or protector, we are similar...heck we are family by blood. But I think his purpose around me is to help guide and protect me. It was a blow, but in hindsight a miracle I did not get to join the military, as we went to war two years later. That's how my uncle died, at the exact same age I was.

I know that it is impossible for these to be my past lives, because my uncle and grandpa were alive at the same time. My uncle was born in 1947...he would have been 7 years old when my great grandpa was killed in 1953-54...and yet I was still able to see things through their eyes, when they were alive.

I do feel my uncle comes and goes. One day,after I had moved out of state, and starting a new job....I was particularly stressed out. I went to my bathroom, and sat down on the floor and cried. I was feeling a lot of stress, tension and overwhelmed with everything. I had went shopping earlier that week...and bought a new rug and floor standing shelf for my bathroom. I was sitting by the shelf and crying, when I felt my uncle with me(I know his energy) I stopped crying long enough to look at the shelf that I was sitting next to. Right at eye level, in front of my face....I left the tag on the shelf when I bought it, and it read "Vietnam" I took that tag off, and sat in on my mirror. It was a nice picture, of the landscape...and I hadn't seen it before when I bought it. It reminded me that my young uncle went off into an unknown land on his own, too...that was far more stressful than my situation.

At that point, I had stopped crying and was feeling better, enough to let my uncle know that I was fine and I knew he was there with me....and I was fine after that.