Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-08-2017, 05:57 AM
Master
Possible Telepathic Interferrance while OBE

I'll post this in case someone has similar experiences and can share them, but as often happens these days when I start threads there is a realization that this thread may slid by without answer. Hopefully though we have some in our forum who Have had similar experiences though!

Here goes!

This evening on an OBE with 4 other people we went to the place we intended, met up there and traveled around, after perhaps 30-40 minutes at the location three of us got 'pulsed' off it. Something like an energy beam or strong telepathic energy hit us knocking us into orbit in space around our destination. Our 4th party was still on the surface trying to divert energy to help us get back on.
Instead of being sent back into our bodies however, we hooved in space. One of us was seeing memories, scene after scene of them of two women in a time period some years before she was born. Eventually she telepathically inquired "who's memories are these?" and was abruptly knocked back into her body.
Meanwhile the other two of us were swirled along in wormholes going No Where for a very long time, then held in front of a weak one in stasis, not able to go anywhere until we finally gave up and went back into our bodies voluntarily.
Our 4th member eventually gave up trying to change the energy around a machine we suspected may have done it, so we could re-enter our destination and returned to body also.

QUESTION: Has any other regular traveler to 'interesting place's' felt they've been shown false scenes or otherwise interfered with telepathically by off- worlders?
Old 07-08-2017, 06:57 AM
Knower
well not many of us have had the luxury to meet up with our buddies, not for lack of trying, we all just vibrate on differ frequencies at any giving time, it rare I *guess* that wee vibrate on same levels, you are among the first to meet up with your buddies, just thought i'd tell you just in case you don't get any more posts. its lonely out her sometimes, my posts wind up the same way at times. you going to be fine though.

take care, :)
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 07-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Master
Ah thanks Merging Wolf!

And you said it - vibration is everything in Group Field work. Not only do you have to get in sync with each other in order to land together but the over all frequency of everyone has to be high enough to allow a match to an interesting frequency domain instead of some dingy backwater of the astral plane. LOL
The more people the higher the odds that the domain access level will drop it seems as access is going to be based on the person who has the lowest frequency. Much as a group can only climb a mountain as fast as the slowest member of the group can.

I do cleansing and purifying of everyone first who's going, then use sounds, like tones, or crystal bowls to 'tune' everyone to the same frequency. It helps a lot!
It also helps if everyone is a regular meditator and has some success and experience with remote viewing. Meaning everyone has to be doing their work regularly so to speak.

Tonight we added someone via Zoom who was out of state - first time I ever tried to add someone who wasn't in the room. It worked!
Though they did have trouble keeping up with the group most of the trip and lagged behind getting to places as we left them despite us waiting - they did eventually catch up and travel with us just before we got 'pulsed' off the planet.

Next trip will be even better as they will be able to navigate to us and feel/sense where we all are better. This trip our out-of-state add in only knew me so only had one energy signal to hone in on, which makes it a little more challenging.

So maybe if you are still interested MergingWolf, try building a Group Energy Field and use tools which produce frequency's to get every one harmonic for travel. It might work for you too!

Thanks for responding!
Old 07-08-2017, 10:34 AM
Knower

Amazing adventure you all had, CrystalSong! Did you sense the "emotion" of the energy that hit you all? I was wondering because maybe the energy was friendly but didn't know it's own strength, therefore didn't know its own energy would knock you all off balance.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:45 PM
Master
Great question Klaatu24!
We questioned each other about that afterwards. Two in the group have experience with telepathy and one is fairly good with it during OBE but non was perceived by anyone. Compared to other races though, humans aren't good at it however and in fact some don't even believe in it. So it is possible it was a factor and just above our meager talents.
Most in the group are good at feeling emotions (empathic), and no one sensed any.
Old 08-08-2017, 06:39 PM
Knower

You sure have an amazing group CrystalSong! Thanks for your response. : )
Old 25-09-2017, 03:32 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I'll post this in case someone has similar experiences and can share them, but as often happens these days when I start threads there is a realization that this thread may slid by without answer. Hopefully though we have some in our forum who Have had similar experiences though!

Here goes!

This evening on an OBE with 4 other people we went to the place we intended, met up there and traveled around, after perhaps 30-40 minutes at the location three of us got 'pulsed' off it. Something like an energy beam or strong telepathic energy hit us knocking us into orbit in space around our destination. Our 4th party was still on the surface trying to divert energy to help us get back on.
Instead of being sent back into our bodies however, we hooved in space. One of us was seeing memories, scene after scene of them of two women in a time period some years before she was born. Eventually she telepathically inquired "who's memories are these?" and was abruptly knocked back into her body.
Meanwhile the other two of us were swirled along in wormholes going No Where for a very long time, then held in front of a weak one in stasis, not able to go anywhere until we finally gave up and went back into our bodies voluntarily.
Our 4th member eventually gave up trying to change the energy around a machine we suspected may have done it, so we could re-enter our destination and returned to body also.

QUESTION: Has any other regular traveler to 'interesting place's' felt they've been shown false scenes or otherwise interfered with telepathically by off- worlders?

it's far better to keep our spiritual practice alone, outside of the influence of others energy fields. the people nearest you are most likely to influence ya.
Old 25-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DalesRealMeditation
it's far better to keep our spiritual practice alone, outside of the influence of others energy fields. the people nearest you are most likely to influence ya.

Well that brings up an interesting question. Is being able to OBE a spiritual practice or a human potential?

I see it as spiritual in that all things are spiritual, but in a narrower definition it can be seen as taking one's car out for a drive, which for most people is just a potential they have because they took the time to learn to drive, get a car, get it tagged and licensed.
Old 25-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Well that brings up an interesting question. Is being able to OBE a spiritual practice or a human potential?

I see it as spiritual in that all things are spiritual, but in a narrower definition it can be seen as taking one's car out for a drive, which for most people is just a potential they have because they took the time to learn to drive, get a car, get it tagged and licensed.

both but I still refer to is as spiritual practice because that's the level of thinking where most people are at; i.e. they consider spirituality to be distinct from mental, emotional and physical things. so i mostly meet them where they're at and try to bring them to where I'm at (which is just so fun, btw)

great point crystalSong

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMs...5re6_Oi-NRKtNw
Old 25-09-2017, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
both but I still refer to is as spiritual practice because that's the level of thinking where most people are at; i.e. they consider spirituality to be distinct from mental, emotional and physical things. so i mostly meet them where they're at and try to bring them to where I'm at (which is just so fun, btw)

Given that this is a spiritual based forum then I agree with your context and indeed in the larger Universal context I agree.

However, many institutions and indeed many governments would not agree. Remote Viewing, Astral Projection and Etheric Projection are down to a science now, with manuals and time tested procedures and people employed who sole job is to use these tools. They are very common techniques used for all manner of retrieving otherwise hidden or irretrievable information.
There are forms who hire out their talents for all manner of information retrieval from industrial level, to corporate level, to prospecting on other planets and the list goes on.
A little research will show there is little spirituality in espionage and spy work.