Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 04-08-2019, 12:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Hello. Cheers for your message, your insights and opinions are appreciated.
I, myself have not experienced an NDE, but I heard that some people didn't experience anything, it was just a blank period of being unaware (nothingness), like they went for a nap without dreaming suggesting death would be the same, while some others had those fantasy-like states, which could be explained as anoxia of the brain fighting for survival alongside DMT.
What is your take on that?

I can not speak personally about near death experiences.

However for a start, the concept of near death is not death, as the silver cord has not been severed.
& it is truely only just an out of body experience, sometimes caused by trauma or by the spirit/Soul'self, being drawn away from the flesh by one or more unloving spiritual beings of whom, more than likely can have an unloving interest in seeing a person, being out of their body.

Only a small amount of Earthlings knowingly experience OBE's & many of them are due to unloving dark spiritual influences.

If there is no pain at the moment of transition...ie :-total liberation from the flesh...we do not normally feel pain or even close our eyes, one just migrates away from the flesh...drifts away from it.

The silver cord severs & you discontinue observing from the eyes of the flesh & instantly are then observing from sight of spirit. & the spirit/Soul'self automatically drifts away from the flesh.

By rights anoxia causes a person to lose the ability to experience life via the sences of the flesh, and can cause a person to instantly start to experience life via the Spiritual Self. But instead of drifting out of body, & for only a few reasons, they just stay in the body as though they are only asleep" so to speak".....
.....& for me, to continue in this conversation, it leads me into talking about knowledge gained through very many personal life experiences of mine, regarding very heavy spiritual possession & attacks on myself, & of which are the very many reasons as to why Earthlings have such a difficult time in life.

The amount of lack of knowledge on this subject by 99.9% of people & the sheer phenomenal life interference, caused from dark spiritual beings, that can ramp up for a person after realizing & fully accepting said knowledge, finds me pulling back from most communications regarding the Earthly flesh, brain Soul'self.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:37 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundJohnstone
Hi there.Cheers for the answer

To answer your curiosity, I am here just to see other's perspective/opinion. I wouldn't deny the creator as every creation has a creator.

Now if someone completely embraces Evolution, our God for the human race would be what? Hominini? What about for Hominini? Earthly living beings, and for them would be the marine living beings, and for them bacteria.....For the Universe the Creator might be a Giant amoeba defecating it (an example), or the Big-Bang.As for us as individuals if we identify God as our Creator we can say that even our parents are our Gods since they created us, and that our bodies are the God of our own urine, since they created it (and urine is our creation).It's all about perception. As for "after life" an atheist would say it will be a transfer/recycle of energy to another living being as the body is decomposed and that is the end for the individual as he/she/it turned into nothingness as his/her/its brain died so unconsciousness/unaware (since that is a byproduct of brain activity, like chemical and electrical reactions, as all memories, thoughts and feelings are stored within the brain and when it dies that's the end of the individual and hence loss of everything associated to his/her/its memories, experiences, feelings and thoughts)

Most atheists would prefer to stop existing after death rather than living for an eternity on a fluffy cloud, or being bored to live for an eternity and that this was their only life for them, so what would happen to them according to the truth? Also what would happen to the believer in spiritual afterlife after death, according to the truth? Will their (believers) experience after death be different from the atheists? Because in the atheists opinion all death are the same leading to nothingness (there is no afterlife for a dead computer (brain) ) - as Professor Stephen Hawking said. People like him would say that mediums are charlatans cold readers, stalking, psychological exploiting, inventing fairy tales and looking to squeeze money out of people, and that the other persons who had "spiritual experiences" were just hallucinating, wishful thinking

So, who holds the truth? The truth is relative anyway, an atheist say he/she is right while a believer would say the same. Do bacteria or virus also have a "soul"? I thought that is just fantasy mythology as old as humanity as they couldn't explain phenomena and associating different phenomena with Gods (storm, beauty, love, war, etc). How would anyone (including an atheist) disprove that pink horses are not real? They can't, right? It's just imagination/hallucination, the same belief as Santa Claus. Now if I invent something in my mind and believe it will be just wishful thinking and you can't disprove it. Same for spiritual people, where is the evidence for that? On the other hand Science can explain things better than spirituality can, as science can provide evidence whereas spirituality can't. I was referring to the afterlife of the "soul", and not the afterlife such as energy being transferred to another living being

I am open to other perspectives/points of view, I am not here to argue/have an argument. I get what you mean by your last paragraph, but how do they know it wasn't their brain playing tricks as striving for survival due to anoxia or induced by thoughts? It is probably that it will be like before being born after death, nobody came back from biological death to tell us how it was "up there". It's a fact that there is no accepted evidence for spirit, merely just beliefs that can't be disproved, well because they are imagination/fantasy (that's what most of medics and scientists would tell).

Like I said 'believers' and atheists are pretty much the same in a spiritual sense. They will go to the same place initially this place can be various.. for instance Christians believe in heaven so strongly that it actually exists as a fabrication and a lot go there for awhile. You could call it purgatory or the astral plane but everyone inevitably returns to reality, which is that which exists for eternity. So if you believed that you would go to an island when you die, you might actually go there temporarily.

Right now, we are delusional, we are not experiencing the truth.. Everyone has different thoughts, opinions, perceptions ect.. but whats real is the same for everyone. The problem with religions they think the process of going to 'heaven' is automatic, relieving them of all responsibility, but if you're not in 'heaven' before you die then you won't be after. Ascension is the term used for those that learn to perceive the truth before they die. But before or after, it's inevitable. Hell is basically the amount of time that it takes to do this, if you were a really bad person it may take you a very long time. Not because of what you actually did, but the state that you are in.

Everyone has access to the truth, we are conditioned to become what we think we are from our parents, and theirs ect. That's why everyone forgets their early child hood, because at that time you are still half in the 'other side'. It actually helps newborn babies to tell them that they're a human on earth because they're still completely in reality and don't know whats going on.

I would be fine if nothing happened at death too, but I've become a prophet and come to know factually that its not the case. So, I'm like an atheist but the opposite.

The only way to aquire divinity is to have the capability to forgive anyone for everything and anything 100% no matter what, so you can see why it's incredibly rare. Think about if someone killed, raped tortured the people or pets you cared about most.. if it was happening right in front of you, you would have to be able to forgive that person completely before during and after.. its one of the main requirements because that is the state of eternal reality, where negative judgement does not exist. Simply knowing that, you will have a much easier time than most people.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Master
I hope we go to heaven when we die. Thatd be beautiful. One can only hope. Amen
Old 04-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There is no "accepted evidence" for spirit because we are dealing with subjective knowledge, whereas materialist scientists want some kind of objective proof which can be measured and quantified. As long as they look outwards then they are searching in the wrong place. These scientists will get their proof if they go within and explore their own consciousness. But I suspect they are not ready to do so.

Peace.

Very well said, I concur. In my opinion nothing is really objective. Even if you get hit by a car the experience is subjective; it is only objective to other people who are looking at you. In this world more validity is given to the head than it is to the heart, objective measurement is the standard of proof and subjective experiences are relegated to beliefs that can not e proven. Even so that does not make the subjective experience any less valid to the person who is experiencing it. Reality is a matter of perception.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Very well said, I concur. In my opinion nothing is really objective. Even if you get hit by a car the experience is subjective; it is only objective to other people who are looking at you. In this world more validity is given to the head than it is to the heart, objective measurement is the standard of proof and subjective experiences are relegated to beliefs that can not e proven. Even so that does not make the subjective experience any less valid to the person who is experiencing it. Reality is a matter of perception.

Indeed. Each one of us is having a unique subjective experience within a shared objective reality. All that we can know is our own subjective experience.

Peace.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:22 PM
Pathfinder
Some American Indians have an interesting belief. According to them we have three souls. The first is the Earth soul which remains here on earth after our body dies, decaying as the body decays. The Navajo fear this soul since it becomes dangerous in its final stages as it decays. According to them any contact with a dead body can draw the attention of this soul and cause what they call "Ghost sickness". They have rituals to dispel this.
The second soul is our personal soul which is attached to the mind. It is the one we think of as ourselves. It goes with us when we die.
The third is the "Sky soul" a sort of intermediary between ourselves and higher powers. It passes messages both ways and is what we contact in meditation. Carl Jung referred to this as the oversoul. According to Jung it is part of a collective consciousness which includes all conscousness on Earth.
Old 10-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staceyboo
Hi, what do you believe happens when you die I have been thinking a lot about this recently I work in a job were I see a lot of death and it always confuses me when I person dies there physically there but there not if that makes any sense I look at them and there not there I still talk to them as if they was there but there not I can't seem to get my head round it. Last year a close family member died of cancer and they promised me they would visit when they went but they haven't is this because they can't or is it because there just gone you live then die or our we just not ment to know what happens when we die until we die what are everyone's thoughts on this am not a religious person so don't really believe in heaven and hell but find it hard to believe we just die

I hope we go to heaven when we die. Not to sure but I'm hopeful. Amen
Old 14-08-2019, 11:22 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I hope we go to heaven when we die. Not to sure but I'm hopeful. Amen

If you died right now, you would still be you but without a body. Heaven is not automatic and you can enter into it before death.

The idea of what people think heaven is, is highly illogical. It assumes that you would be who you were as a human.. for all eternity, think deeply about that and realize that would be hell.

In real heaven who you think you are now will no longer exist because nothing negative can enter heaven, as long you are capable of perceiving anything as negative you will be incapable of perceiving the truth.

Everyone returns to heaven, but not without the struggle of surrendering to that which is beyond oneself.

Every moment, it's like you're choosing 1 dollar over all the money in existence... the difference between this and heaven is even more vast than that.
Old 15-08-2019, 02:20 AM
Master
3 things. We could go to heaven. We could go to hell or we could choose to be at one with the earth until the resurrection/ judgement day. The day of god almighty when the righteous shall be redeemed
And the war of Armageddon begins. Amen
Old 16-08-2019, 05:26 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
3 things. We could go to heaven. We could go to hell or we could choose to be at one with the earth until the resurrection/ judgement day. The day of god almighty when the righteous shall be redeemed
And the war of Armageddon begins. Amen

There's a big difference between belief and reality.

The truth can be found if you seek it, if you rest on belief you won't bother seeking.