Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 31-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Pathfinder

Oh, my goodness. Thank you, PureEvil, for letting us all know exactly what to expect, LOL. Well, you've got a good imagination - I'll give you that.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:23 PM
Pathfinder
A good book on this topic is "Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton.
Old 31-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Master
I believe when we die that's the end of us. However I could be wrong.
Old 31-07-2019, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I believe when we die that's the end of us. However I could be wrong.

And what is your belief based on?

Peace
Old 31-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Pathfinder

Unfortunately, I can't remember the title or author, but I once read a book written by a psychologist which was an account of folks - under hypnosis - who recounted past lives. It was interesting, but I certainly wouldn't take it as the gospel. Can you even take the gospel as the gospel truth?

Oh, I just remembered another book called 'Life On The Other Side' by Sylvia Browne. It's fun to read about the afterlife - a metaphysical alternative to the bible.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And what is your belief based on?

Peace
MY belief is based on what I see in the world. When a person dies the body is buried and that's the end of that. I don't really believe in a spirit that lives after physical death. However I could be wrong and I actually hope that I am wrong. I'd love to die and go to heaven. What is your belief based on if you don't mind me asking?.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
MY belief is based on what I see in the world. When a person dies the body is buried and that's the end of that. I don't really believe in a spirit that lives after physical death. However I could be wrong and I actually hope that I am wrong. I'd love to die and go to heaven. What is your belief based on if you don't mind me asking?.

My belief is based on years of reading about near-death experiences and out-of body experiences. All of which suggests that we are more than just a physical body, and the death of the physical body is not the end of existence.

Peace.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
My belief is based on years of reading about near-death experiences and out-of body experiences. All of which suggests that we are more than just a physical body, and the death of the physical body is not the end of existence.

Peace.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-08-2019, 05:14 AM
Master

My suggestion: don't rely on others' beliefs, stories, explanations; learn to get yourself in trance, and experience yourself! The less bias and expectations you have when you get in trance, the less subjective experiences.

Reading and learning about others' experiences will affect what you'll experience.

Also, having somebody else hypnotize you, their own beliefs and expectations will interfere with your perceptions. This is why most subjects of each therapist's / regressionist's have similar experiences: if the facilitator believes in a certain model of the after-life, most of his subjects will recount similar findings.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-08-2019, 12:48 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeLou
Oh, my goodness. Thank you, PureEvil, for letting us all know exactly what to expect, LOL. Well, you've got a good imagination - I'll give you that.

That information comes from research, logic, experience and angelic channelings.

Everyone's goal should be to avoid death through ascension.

Because that's the point, that's the reason we chose to come to earth.. to have the opportunity to do something amazing, even from the perspective of the other side it is a major accomplishment. To us, its unfathonable and unbelievable.. which is why Jesus came to show us it is possible first hand. In the bible another normal person ascended as well, Elijah, but religion ignores that for some reason.

Jesus once said, "There is nothing I have that you do not, the only difference between us now is I have nothing else."