Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-05-2019, 01:50 PM
Use your willpower and your decision to focus upon what you want –

and then the Universe will bring you what you want.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-05-2019, 01:31 PM
...bondage is not about the form of government, it is about the individual attachment
to the vibration that disallows the Well-being from flowing.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2019, 01:14 PM
...reach for the thought that feels best... not the thought that is telling
it like it is.
Telling it like it is only holds you where it is...
Tell it like it is if you like it like it is.

(continued)

Old 09-05-2019, 01:26 PM
Thumbs up

(continued)
But if you don’t like it like it is...tell it like you want it to be.
If you tell it like you want it to be long enough,
you will begin to feel it like you want it to be.

And when you feel it like you want it to be, it be-s like you want it to be.

(And this is exactly, after 2 years, how I was given $100,000 to pay off my
house...doing this exactly...like keeping the faith and smiling as if it already happened...
during an economic downturn, no less. Never having any doubt. This stuff is real, gang.)

Old 11-05-2019, 01:29 PM
Color

Being in love is so good for you. Often when people are newly in love, things that
have been bothering them for a long time get better.
Something wonderful is calling the majority of their attention, so they’re holding
themselves in a better vibrational place, so the stuff they’ve been wanting all along can now zoom in.

Old 13-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Thumbs up

"When you wake up in the morning, the cells of your body have pushed the reset button.
And if you don’t reintroduce negative beliefs that you have about your body or about your ability,
as soon as you wake up-then you have a fresh start."

Old 14-05-2019, 03:18 PM
Thumbs up

Expectation is a focus with a vibration that permits the receiving of what
you’re focused upon—and, you expect things, both wanted and unwanted.

(Expectation is a key that has worked for me for almost 4 decades,
along with never having any doubt..at ALL...I give this example...
when you work you expect to be paid...when you plant corn, you expect corn, not tomatoes.
Expectation is a good thing, lots of power in it.

-Miss H.)

Old 15-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want.

Old 16-05-2019, 05:03 PM
Smile

Matter is the evolution of energy. First there is thought,
then there is thought form, and then there is matter.
Matter is only thought that has been thought upon by more.

Old 19-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Thumbs up

Everything exists for joy. There is not one other reason for life than joy.
We’ve got nothing to prove to anyone, because nobody other than All-That-Is is watching.

Everything exists for the purpose of joy in the moment