Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-03-2019, 08:31 AM
Pathfinder

If there is no time....

If there is no time in the afterlife, why when we cross over in the afterlife we are greeted just by loved ones who passed before? Why aren't we greeted by our children who passed over after us? If there is no time, when we cross over shouldn't everyone else be there already, or our children should come there very soon? We will experience our parents and past loved ones greeting us but what about our descendants? Sorry my mind can't grasp how time works there, can someone explain?
Old 17-03-2019, 08:49 AM
Master
Hi,

Time as we understand time with a linear mind is different in that greater reality.

As spirit beings, who we actually are, there are sequences of events as I understand these things. So we do plan our life expressions (incarnations) in a sequental manner. Life on earth plays our in a linear manner.

As spirit beings we are eternal energetic always existing energtic consciousness. Those we know as children, parents, soul brothers and sisters are all like us. We are often guided by our children to be in a given life on how best to assist them in their life time with us as a human. Our intellect would never know some thing like that however our soul does.

That is how these things work in my mind.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-03-2019, 09:05 AM
Pathfinder

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply.

Does this also apply to friends that we made while here on Earth?
Old 17-03-2019, 02:18 PM
Master

Time in spirit eh...are you not aware that this planet and all galaxies are housed within the spiritual universe on the same plane and realm and dimention as the heavens...only untold billions of light years apart from each other.

We are Soul beings and of which do emanate a spiritual body and as well as being connected to the Earthly flesh.
And it is all housed within the spiritual universe.

And all of the planet's and the flesh is made up from the magical spiritual matter of the universe.

When we are standing on this Earth, we are standing in the spiritual universe..And time on earth passes at the same rate as it does anywhere else of the spiritual universe.

BUT here on Earth we have a sun and we orbit it and because of that we can measure time.

If spiritual beings stood on Earth, they can experience time/moments passing as we can, But when those same beings move away from the Earth into darkness where there is no sun and orbit, time can not be measured.
And the same stands within the summerlands (lesser heavens) and or the Holy Kingdoms.
They do not have a sun and do not have orbit, so as moments pass, time is not be measured and does not need to be.

However, let's say that a spiritual being or more, decide to leave their house and walk to a neighboring house in a completely different location within the heavens. Those spiritual beings can simply stroll along chatting and enjoying themselves, and as they walk along they can realize that it does take awhile to arrive at their destination...many moments have passed by, many different thoughts have come to the fore, many laughs many enjoyable moments, many lovely homes with lovely gardens have been passed by.
And if those spiritual beings were to carry a time piece of sorts, they could have recorded the amount of time it has taken according to Earth time.

Bottom line...they are in the same universe as we are and as they experience life just as we do, moments pass, as do ours...only we bother to measure time, Because we need to, as we do not utilize the magical matter of the spiritual universe to run and organize our lives as they do.

The reason that spiritual beings do not need to measure time in order to be at certain meetings or events or any possible occasion that another spiritual being or group are putting together for anyone wanting to attend, is because they utilize the magical matter of the spiritual universe, to be informed that the event etc is now approaching.

information of those events is delivered to those that are interested in attending. And there are many ways for the information, that an event is only moments away, can be sorted and sent to persons interested. And that information can be sent to literally thousands of spiritual beings at the one moment.

If a spiritual being receives a message sent to them via thought form that an event is about to start, they can be there in an instant, simply by having a desire to be there as quickly as possible, and as the magic of the universe transports their invisible Soulself to the destination of the event at will, then their spiritual body which is only an emanation of the invisible Soulself...will instantly be "deminished/disapear", and as they arrive at the destination at break neck speed, and come to a halt, their spiritual body will re'animate/appear in an instant.

In short....in the spiritual universe moments pass as it does standing here on the planet Earth, of which is housed in the spiritual universe.

All of the above is for anyones considerations.
And If anyone would like to read information regarding the above, of which is channeled information, do not hesitate to ask, but it will take time to relocate.

Regards Neil.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan

Does this also apply to friends that we made while here on Earth?

Hi,

Yes it does. We have extensive soul bonds with those we have liked and loved.

John

Old 17-03-2019, 06:11 PM
Experiencer
Great topic.
You think correctly, why we can't talk to others, that who we knew. It is like that, maybe someone can, but until you are not familiar with someones energy, you can't reach it. You can't talk to me like you communicate with someone you know and are close to. So i guess you are not actually connected to potential ancestors, that will be in position to reach you. What does this means to me? That future is not actually predetermined that far.

So, that keeps open question about time. Time and story related to earth is actual only here, not on other planes, so that is why you can't connect timeline with people who are not yet connected to earth plane and also can't communicate with them. Maybe it is possible to jump on timeline and also communicate, will work on this today, it sounds interesting. I could surely use some future answers and insights.
Old 18-03-2019, 03:59 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Time as we understand time with a linear mind is different in that greater reality.

As spirit beings, who we actually are, there are sequences of events as I understand these things. So we do plan our life expressions (incarnations) in a sequental manner. Life on earth plays our in a linear manner.

As spirit beings we are eternal energetic always existing energtic consciousness. Those we know as children, parents, soul brothers and sisters are all like us. We are often guided by our children to be in a given life on how best to assist them in their life time with us as a human. Our intellect would never know some thing like that however our soul does.

That is how these things work in my mind.

John

John

How do you come via this information, if I may inquire?

JL
Old 18-03-2019, 04:14 AM
Master

Quote:
If there is no time in the afterlife, why when we cross over in the afterlife we are greeted just by loved ones who passed before? Why aren't we greeted by our children who passed over after us? If there is no time, when we cross over shouldn't everyone else be there already, or our children should come there very soon? We will experience our parents and past loved ones greeting us but what about our descendants? Sorry my mind can't grasp how time works there, can someone explain?

Good point!

Our Earthly (physical) time relates to the afterlife the way our dreams' time relates to our physical time.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
John

How do you come via this information, if I may inquire?

JL

Hi JL,

I read a lot, study all kinds of channeled material, and have my own direct connection to the other side where these things get discussed once in a while.

Essentially what I said was my understanding and experience with these things.

John

Old 18-03-2019, 07:29 PM
Master

Quote:

This whole question seems to be based on the idea that there is no time in the afterlife. We could say that linear time is based on form, and the astral realms are still part of the worlds of form. Therefore there is linear time in the afterlife, even if it is different to time on the physical plane.

Peace.