Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-02-2019, 06:49 PM
55Degrees

@FairyCrystal
That's really frustrating. Hopefully they'll get it sorted and sent back out to you quickly.
Old 25-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Master
Thank you, and yes, I hope so too!
Old 26-02-2019, 05:04 AM
Master
Ohh wow..nice deck �� I haven't been getting any new decks for a while now...the last was heart of the moon Oracle a month ago lol...keep forgetting
.������

I don't use the cards allot though these days....some people like my decks and my family does .. but otherwise I haven't been using them alot.

Hope you guys are well...@ fairy that's a pretty nice deck...I will order it. I have been looking for a goddess deck...

Smiles...
Old 26-02-2019, 10:29 AM
Master
Hi Angelic! Yes, it is a wonderful goddess deck for sure! It was about time there was a really good one available. So far it was mostly DV's goddess deck which never really appealed to me.

I got word back from Bookdepository. If it is returned back to them -for which they allow 5-10 weeks!!!- they will resend or refund if it isn't necessary anymore.
10 weeks is almost 3 months! So I think I will give it a few more days to see if it will turn up after all, then order another copy. Fingers crossed it will turn up at Bookdepository's and that they're honest about it and refund me.
I do want the deck. If it doesn't turn up it will become the most expensive deck I've ever had...
Fingers crossed!
Old 07-03-2019, 12:09 PM
Master
My deck finally arrived!
Having waited for so long, partially in vain as the first order never arrived, it's almost an anti-climax, haha.

They're all ready to go now after I've fan-powered them as this deck too has that mat coating that is nice, but doesn't slide.
The box it comes in is beautiful, A5 book and the cards in their own box. That I'm happy about, big plus!, because sometimes when a deck comes in a larger box because of an A5 book there's no box for the cards. That's the case with Green Witch Tarot and the Wildwoot Tarot.
I put the books in the bookcase, don't use the large box, then you're stuck with where to put the cards.

Anywho, the goddess cards are beautiful. There was only one I hadn't seen yet by using the online feature.
I will enjoy using them, maybe do a nice read in combi with the Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom deck.
Old 09-03-2019, 06:02 PM
Master

Hey Fairy Crystal
Glad your deck arrived. Can't wait to see you use them in your readings :) Your readings anyway are always accurate and relevant( online).
Old 09-03-2019, 10:02 PM
Master
Hi moonincancer!!
Thank you! Nice to know you are following me and my readings :)
I have used them in a reading yesterday or the day before. I love 'em!