Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 19-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Völvawitch
Satanists don't believe in Satan but in your own free will.

Satanism actually has much better morals than any other religion and I am very interested at it.
I have read the Satanic bible and Luciferian magick and it is absolutely fascinating. It is all about taking power for yourself and live life in total freedom.

Even Satan didn't live in total freedom lol, he subjected himself to God and God alone. He hated humans because he blamed them for his fall, but he stuck to loving God even when he fell, he hates humans and that's it.

Do you honestly think one so full of hate could ever have created a religion for people? lol

It's a religion of humanity, by humanity for humanity. But not the best of humanity it's for the worst, it's not created by an entity that has nothing but hate for us... lol. I promise you that Lucifer would not give good things to us, he would give us lies and pain under the guise of good things.

If Lucifer had anything to do with satanism or Luciferian beliefs, he only allowed it to be inspired by his essence because it serves his needs of alienating humans from God. He sure as **** wouldn't give us something that brings us closer to God.... since the fall he basically has one goal, that is to get him self back into Gods graces. So long as God denies him, he has hatred for humans, when God allows him to repent then he will no longer hate humans.
Old 14-11-2017, 01:07 PM
Newbie ;)

There are many people in the world who feel “Satan” is a Christian concept and Lucifer being the light bearer. The stereotypical view of Satanism very much come from a Christian concept.

It used to be that our ancestors would worship the horned God Pan then further named Cerunnos and when Christianity took its hold they took these Pagan gods and made them into Devils/ Demons.
Old 14-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Suspended
Satanists at the highest levels of it are very rich people from around the world they are like doctors, lawyers, judges, church priests, politicians, royals, people in the highest places of our society there paedophiles who torture, rape, traffic children and young adults and also sacrifice children to demonic entitys, there just about service to self and self gratification is the most twisted ways, ice cold brutal psychopaths that feed off the suffering of anyone and anything, some of them have been completely taken over by the beings they work with.

And the other side of satanism you have those who walk around wearing black all the time, they follow the satanic bible, think there rebels and really spooky they may do some rituals here an there but really they don't qualify to be satanists, not like the other ones i mentioned.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:27 AM
Lepus

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Satanists at the highest levels of it are very rich people from around the world they are like doctors, lawyers, judges, church priests, politicians, royals, people in the highest places of our society there paedophiles who torture, rape, traffic children and young adults and also sacrifice children to demonic entitys, there just about service to self and self gratification is the most twisted ways, ice cold brutal psychopaths that feed off the suffering of anyone and anything, some of them have been completely taken over by the beings they work with.

And the other side of satanism you have those who walk around wearing black all the time, they follow the satanic bible, think there rebels and really spooky they may do some rituals here an there but really they don't qualify to be satanists, not like the other ones i mentioned.

I recall the private emails scandal during the elections here in the United States where wikileaks revealed all the deleted emails, one of the emails stood out to many, an event called 'spirit cooking' exposed what these people were into, including codes about children, pizzagate. There was also a mention about a deity called moloch. Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice, which explains why rituals are conducted by secret society in Bohemian Grove with a giant owl statue named moloch. These people will do anything for power.

Lepus
Old 15-11-2017, 05:02 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

I recall the private emails scandal during the elections here in the United States where wikileaks revealed all the deleted emails, one of the emails stood out to many, an event called 'spirit cooking' exposed what these people were into, including codes about children, pizzagate. There was also a mention about a deity called moloch. Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice, which explains why rituals are conducted by secret society in Bohemian Grove with a giant owl statue named moloch. These people will do anything for power.

Lepus

Yea i know, it will all come out for everyone to see eventually.
Old 15-11-2017, 09:13 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Völvawitch
Satanists don't believe in Satan but in your own free will.
Agreed.

It's all about developing self-mastery and while this self-mastery can help you to succeed and it doesn't require sacrifice helpless animals or kids for that power. The sacrifices can come from within as life is energy exchange, for everything we gain we also give up something. There's also respect to self-mastery and freedom of choice for others, not just for self.

There are constructive and destructive people in every group regardless of which teachings they follow (if they follow) though. A religious (christian for example) leader isn't covert satanist if they turn out to be a murderer/rapist/spiritual abuser/drug dealer or anything; they're still supporter of their religion and they're violent, which may just have been hidden before. There's no outside entity to "own" their "sins". Similarly a satanist who would do such things is still a satanist who's committing a crime. Not everyone does this though.

It's not the belief system that makes one "good" or "evil", it's the way we apply those things into our lives. While having a common belief system may bring people a sense of security, would that security last if people feel they're forced to live according to something they don't feel right deep within?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
It's a religion of humanity, by humanity for humanity. But not the best of humanity it's for the worst, it's not created by an entity that has nothing but hate for us... lol. I promise you that Lucifer would not give good things to us, he would give us lies and pain under the guise of good things.

If Lucifer had anything to do with satanism or Luciferian beliefs, he only allowed it to be inspired by his essence because it serves his needs of alienating humans from God. He sure as **** wouldn't give us something that brings us closer to God.... since the fall he basically has one goal, that is to get him self back into Gods graces. So long as God denies him, he has hatred for humans, when God allows him to repent then he will no longer hate humans.
All life is sacred, not just humans. While it's humane to be tolerant of difference (as we're all individuals and come with wide variety), I wouldn't love humanity either as they're the only species on Earth capable of destroying all life on it, which is already happening.
Love wouldn't exist without hatred, but instead of telling whether these are good or bad things, I'd say they're just natural parts of all sentient beings. So is pride; destructively proud person puts oneself above others as in sense of superiority and self-entitlement but constructively proud person is allowing others to shine too because one is confident in standing their own power and accepting that the only person we can truly control is ourselves.

Last edited by DoublyVenomous : 15-11-2017 at 10:41 AM.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
I promise you that Lucifer would not give good things to us, he would give us lies and pain under the guise of good things.

funny, this is exactly what we are being given now. But we accept it and even say the words 'I like this'.

*shrugs*
Old 16-11-2017, 03:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Being
Hope that this is in the right place.

i'm very interested in studying all forms of spirituality.

i have looked into a lot of Theosophy, Alice Bailey, Magick, Western Esotericism, Luciferian, Ancient Druidic, Egyptian/Heliopitian, Shamanic, Alchemical, Hermetic, Secret Societies, comparative religion & many aspects of Esoteric (for the few) & Occult (Hidden Teachings). i practise Reiki/Energy Healing.

To many Christians whom i have got into some discussion with & their views on these areas is that a lot of it is Satanic. i have had a lot of talk & judgement that i'm possessed by demons, a Satanist & going to hell.

i'm Not a Christian in any exoteric sense, & i don't agree with a lot of it. imo the Devil/Satan does Not exist. Lucifer is an entirely different Being to the Devil, & i only see the Being of Lucifer in symbolic & mythological terms.

i don't consider myself a Satanist, although to a lot of Christians i probably am. Have other people here come across all this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism

I read the Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor la Vay. The writer named hell-devils ordered by Satan.
Shiva - In Satanic Bible hellish demon subordinate to Satan. In India a member of the divine trio approaching with the Christian Holly spirit.
Ištar - in Satanic Bible hellish demon. In old Babylon the Queen of Heaven.
Amon - inSatanic Bible a hellish demon, in ancient Egypt God creator.. and so on.
By my opinion is satanism a nonsens.
Old 16-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Lepus

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Yea i know, it will all come out for everyone to see eventually.

Have you ever read the dialogue with "Hidden Hand"?

Lepus
Old 16-11-2017, 07:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

Have you ever read the dialogue with "Hidden Hand"?

Lepus

No i haven't but i just looked it up, will read it soon, later on. why?

EDIT: I just quickly skimmed thought it, thanks for sharing i got a sync from it. Will read it all later though.