Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Master
Post What do you want to say to your Soul Connection/Twin Flame? Express it here!

Use this thread to express your thoughts to a partner, love, soul connection or twin flame.

As I am present for a dearly loved soul in his change, I am present for you.
As I am available for a stranger in the street asking direction, I am in that moment connecting with you.
As I stretch my limbs and feel their every fiber, I feel you.

And as I connect to you, I connect to you all, I connect to all.

This is what we are, receptors for a multi-existance; physically present and metaphysically omnificent, creatures and creators, at the same time.

And all the toil and tears is changing someone's life somewhere - and we don't even know it. Blind heroes, thanked by no one. (Or rather thanked by infinite flocks of souls, that we are deaf and blind to, before we start listening and watching)

Do you already know this, nudging my door open in your way - or can I nudge the door open for you this time..?

Have a creative/created year, dear.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3

Last edited by Clover : 23-08-2018 at 07:13 PM.
Old 25-08-2018, 07:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Oh boy.

*Facepalm*

Um, no.

Nope.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 25-08-2018, 11:13 PM
Master
Why is my human so scared...?

The moon is here, door wide open, and on the threshold she stands, turned already away...

It makes no sense. I recognize the gut feeling of a catastrophe to be a voided from that very first moment I knew you were - because it was already too late. The grief was already out, and love, in full.

And you know that we know, and my questions are only ideas for discussion and sensation, not explaining as your higher self well knows. And your answers are not actually suggesting you know.

It is all in the fabric of the of illusion. Our various forms and formulations. I trust us better without the veil.

I am a little 'tool-less' in this current shape, in that I get no signal to my other side. (I get all kinds of signals, just not my own... :) ) So, I do rely on you, well you all, to walk me blindfolded through.

I really don't get why I'd want if that way, seems inefficient to me. But I guess, I would think so. Which might be the point.

Not going it alone. Allowing for trust, patience and yes community. Hand out, let's go.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Old 26-08-2018, 12:41 AM
Knower

Quite a beautiful share! Thank you...

Inefficient perhaps... but there is... something... to trusting so much. Even when i/we/you dont “see”. To take each step. With an inner “confidence” burning and revealing the way... and knowing “all is well” even if you dont know how... and in spite if the “fact” that it doesn’t exactly “look” right AND it is true. And the steps are taken. And onward we go. Uniquely on our own “two feet” AND together!

(((Hugs)))

TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Why is my human so scared...?

The moon is here, door wide open, and on the threshold she stands, turned already away...

It makes no sense. I recognize the gut feeling of a catastrophe to be a voided from that very first moment I knew you were - because it was already too late. The grief was already out, and love, in full.

And you know that we know, and my questions are only ideas for discussion and sensation, not explaining as your higher self well knows. And your answers are not actually suggesting you know.

It is all in the fabric of the of illusion. Our various forms and formulations. I trust us better without the veil.

I am a little 'tool-less' in this current shape, in that I get no signal to my other side. (I get all kinds of signals, just not my own... :) ) So, I do rely on you, well you all, to walk me blindfolded through.

I really don't get why I'd want if that way, seems inefficient to me. But I guess, I would think so. Which might be the point.

Not going it alone. Allowing for trust, patience and yes community. Hand out, let's go.
Old 26-08-2018, 06:00 AM
Master
Thank you, TW <3

Just so. Thank you for reading. And replying

Old 27-08-2018, 01:37 AM
Master

I started thinking seriously about someone I met one time and got lots and lots of birds in response. Well you aren't coming back, I've known that forever even though I am stuck believing otherwise sigh.

When I knew her, the birds too... started the day she came in, and the day she left it was back to your airplanes. It was like clockwork! It is really kinda funny being depressed enough myself that I can sometimes see what people attract to themselves... about the same time I associated certain music with a certain person, and sure enough when he left that music left too. Much later the music at a place I go a lot also changed when the second 'magic girl' left...

Recently I was asked by my guides to change the radio station. Lots of grays now, before it was much more colorful sigh. I've been wondering who that goes with? But at least I get to hear some beautiful songs that have been out of my life for a long time...

I've wondered if other people live through this all the time and just take it for granted? But it is kind of a novelty for me, I never would have thought of it if i didn't see it happening around me... still rare though lol!
Old 27-08-2018, 08:43 AM
Experiencer

I was okay, despite the big wobble last week. Then this weekend I could go about my 'normal' life. Then - probably influenced by the full moon - I dreamed of you. Then I woke up, went back to sleep and dreamed of you again and then again for a 3rd time.

In each one you were smiling, in each one we were closer than anything, I could feel your energy and it was so intense.

Of course, you used to tell me you 'never dreamed'. But that was a while ago. I hope you dream and I hope you dream of me too.
Old 25-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Master
Oh no. I lost it.

Well, you know. And I'm right here, hand out in my shape and form...

Old 27-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Experiencer
I'm sorry about what I wrote the other day. My grandpa just passed on Friday and only wanted a hug from one person . . .

But that person doesn't see whats going on in my life nor cares to even brighten my day at all . . .

So, it made me upset; As all my family seems to be dying around me and life is too short . . .

Yet, you let the days waste between us . . .

See how this relates, how selfish you appear to be, to me; and why I feel like giving up on you/us!

Last edited by T.L.M. : 27-08-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old 27-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Fifteen years. I've got so many thoughts and so many feelings, I just do not know where to begin. I'm angry that you now always think the answer to our problems is leaving and you're unable/unwilling to sit down and work things out. You were not always like this. I am sad because every day we are apart, feels like forever and my inner child is lonely without its playmate. I am hurt because you look at me, read me, hear me and still don't think we are worth fighting for. I am embarrassed because I have allowed you to put me through this much and still I desire to be with you. Despite all of my thoughts and all of my feelings, I still love you. and it is so confusing. I have all of this love inside of me and you don't seem to want it, feel it or understand it. I accept that I need this separation as much you seem to want it - I can't hold on anymore. I can't cry anymore and I don't want to. I don't deserve to cry anymore.
Closed Thread