Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-03-2019, 08:09 AM
Pathfinder
Surprising Soul Family

The year was 2001 and I was a mother of two young children, one of whom had severe disability and needed 24 hours assistance, and a challenging full time job requiring me to be out of town very frequently. Though in the past I had had good help and had managed my high profile career despite the challenges on the home front, in recent months I had been having serious problems finding reliable domestic help and beginning to question how I could continue to manage.

Then one day, a friend brought Linda, who was then 69, as she was interested to take up the job. The moment I saw Linda, I felt as if all the burdens of the world had been lifted from my shoulders and I almost had tears of gratitude. I could not understand this feeling then though I was very aware of it. Today, I understand that I recognised a soul connection.

Linda stayed with my family for 18 long years, during which time I never had to worry about the homefront. Recently, her children forcibly took her away because they thought that at age 87 she should be in her own home. But her heart continues to be with my family. She declares to the world that her real family is us and that she would like to stay with us till the end of her days and have us do her last rites.

I am filled with gratitude and wonder as I look back at this relationship and realise that she was definitely a part of my soul family who was sent to us at a time of great need.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:07 PM
Master

What a celebration of recognition for Linda. You just brought a little sunshine to my heart.
Old 30-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder
linen53
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
What a celebration of recognition for Linda. You just brought a little sunshine to my heart.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Guide
I used to think people like this were angels, but after learning about soul families I understand them as the people we belong with. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-04-2019, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy911
I used to think people like this were angels, but after learning about soul families I understand them as the people we belong with. Thanks for sharing.

They can be both.. <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 04-04-2019, 07:19 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy911
<3
Old 04-04-2019, 07:20 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
They can be both.. <3
<3 <3 They are truly special!