Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-03-2019, 08:42 PM
Master
Crop circles as catalyst for awakening ?

Do you have personal experiences with crop circles, or went to visit one. Some people report having strong energetic effects after visiting one.

Some use them as yantra, they're supposed to trigger an awakening since it's sacred geometry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Gj9UnEz8M
Old 08-03-2019, 01:39 AM
ant

Hi there smilingsun,

No in regards to crop circles but i do see circles,shapes,lines and even dna in my eye.

That aside,i wouldn't pay too much attention to that video posted but then again,pay attention to it,look at when those circles start,that lens changes.

This video was shot in 2009,why is it grainy like from an old kodak camera or something.

Definitely not the first and not the last with people purporting some phenomenon as fact,shot by there 1920's camera.

All designed to confuse and mislead the masses.

My 2 cents.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Master
I looked again at the video with what you said in mind. I don't know about the video being a fake, in 2009 not everybody had a high resolution camera and the changing lens can be the autofocus ?
Old 26-03-2019, 08:27 PM
Knower

It is what distinguishes the genuine from the fake formations: the noticeable energy contained within the real ones. One professional cerealogist believes that is their purpose: to get humans to step inside these formations rather than their being solely focused on and taken with the nonhuman land art. Still, it’s said that those who do, experience all sorts of stimuli and feelings, ranging from the unpleasant to the euphoric. Some, for instance, get nauseous and want to throw up while others are inspired to break out in a jig or a moonwalk. It certainly makes one wonder.

I stepped into one once and sensed immediately that it was no ordinary pictograph. A tingling sensation came over me and I felt a subtly perceived vibration as if originating from underground, akin to the soft rumble of an idling vehicle. I wish I could say that I felt on cloud nine but there was not any extremes of emotion in my own case. I would love to enter into more in order to experience the highs for myself.

Colin Andrews is one of my favorite crop circle researchers. I also like Lucy Pringle.

I greatly enjoyed the 3-disc-set “Crop Circles: Crossovers From Another Dimension” (2006). Although the main feature is basically an overview of the phenomenon – a production primarily intended for those unfamiliar with the topic – the extras include in-depth interviews with Ms. Pringle and a researcher by the name of Palden Jenkins. I hadn’t heard of Jenkins until this but I was quite impressed. He’s a humble, down-to-earth philosopher who I could listen to for hours. His interview is conducted in what appears to be a park. It’s a laidback one-to-one and his own take on the phenomenon is rather insightful.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Found Goat
It is what distinguishes the genuine from the fake formations: the noticeable energy contained within the real ones. One professional cerealogist believes that is their purpose: to get humans to step inside these formations rather than their being solely focused on and taken with the nonhuman land art. Still, it’s said that those who do, experience all sorts of stimuli and feelings, ranging from the unpleasant to the euphoric. Some, for instance, get nauseous and want to throw up while others are inspired to break out in a jig or a moonwalk. It certainly makes one wonder.

I've heard about a guy who went inside a crop circle despite the warning of his mentor who said to him crops are only to be seen and not to be walked into. The next two days, the guy had intense flu like symptoms. There must be some information in the crops that is being downloaded into you when you go inside them.
Old 28-03-2019, 01:43 PM
Knower

I find it interesting that despite the contained energy within the authentic formations, that it nevertheless apparently tends to remain a subjective phenomenon.

It’s been said that the universe reveals it’s secrets to those who care, who are receptive to having their opinions challenged, perhaps even their hitherto long-held beliefs shattered.

Re: Crop Circles. So, some may vomit, some may Charleston, and others, like the would-be debunkers of the phenomenon, feel absolutely nothing, despite their being smack in the middle of an otherwise numinous field pattern. Some take note of the awe and mystery and can sense the palpable energy contained within inexplicable land art; sadly, others, possibly due to their unbeknownst suppressed envy, can only comment upon what they perceive to be “grain graffiti.”
Old 28-03-2019, 02:02 PM
You reminded me! I want to drive to one this summer.

Did you know we got an answer via 3 crop circles in England...from the
radio messages we sent out, 1974, based on Carl Sagan's ideas?
Took 27 years...but we got 'em.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4W63ic-rrE

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-03-2019, 11:19 AM
Guide
Anything that gives you pause to contemplate deeper things beyond our current knowledge can be a catalyst for growth. It is not necessarily the circles themselves, but the experience of the viewer.
Old 30-03-2019, 08:14 PM
Suspended
Hi people, i asked NoOne, an SF member to channel his 'Spirit Guide' and this is what she said about the crop circle mysteries:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne

"I am Inanna

Queen of Heaven

Knower of the Mysteries

And initiator of the earnest seeker

What you call crop circles are inter-dimensional portals,

Most occur naturally or are sometimes created by artificial life forms

Since their crossing over into this reality must by necessity be crude

They sometimes leave a noticeable trace of their activities as they cross the threshold between their Universe and ours.

Such beings traverse the great distances of space and the minute distances between parallel worlds with craft suited to their artificially generated form of life.

They remain invisible to you except on rare occasions, but their crossing over leaves certain visible signs and even measurable traces of radiation. Such beings are not of heaven and their existence is highly constrained due to their mechanical and artificial nature. In your fiction, the beings that most closely resemble them are the Borg, though the comparison is necessarily fraught with difficulty and liable to misinterpretation.

There are other species, not of an artificial kind, that nevertheless use similar machines to get around and they do visit this reality and planet from time to time.

Highly evolved species, such as the Denizens of Heaven, or the species the Human race is currently turning into, do not need such crude, cumbersome and environmentally damaging methods to get around. Even your species will soon learn to forego the poisoned chalice of a machine civilization run by artificial intelligence and to evolve into the species of light you were always meant to be.

I am Inanna and I speak from Heaven. "