Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 17-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Question Numerology sum/reducing methods

Greetings,

I've noticed in my researches that there are different ways to reduce the numbers in numerology to attain the results.
While for single digit reductions (without master or karmic numbers), the manner in which you do it does not matter and you always get the same results.
However when you consider Master number, and more so when you also consider Karmic numbers, the method of reduction can impact your reading greatly.

So we have the following "classes" of numbers:
  • Fadic numbers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9;
  • Master numbers: 11, 22 and 33; and
  • Karmic debt numbers: 13, 14, 16 and 19.

For the Life Path I've read recently that the recommended way to add the numbers is to first reduce month, day and year separately.
Code:
Ex: 12/15/1981 Month: 1 + 2 = 3 Day: 1 + 5 = 6 Year: 1 + 9 + 8 + 1 = 19 ; 1 + 9 = 10 ; 1 + 0 = 1 Life Path = 3 + 6 + 1 = 10 ; 1 + 0 = 1

But I was inconclusive about whether the first reduction (day, month and year separately) is done to Fadic only; Fadic or Master; or Fadic, Master or Karmic.

Code:
Ex: 9/16/1966 Month: 9 Day: 16 (sum to 7 or keep karmic number?) Year: 1 + 9 + 6 + 6 = 22 (sum to 4 or keep master number?) Life path could be: * 9 + 16 + 22 = 47 ; 4 + 7 = 11 * 9 + 7 + 22 = 38 ; 3 + 8 = 11 * 9 + 7 + 4 = 47 ; 2 + 0 = 2 Or if you just sum everything at once: * 9 + 16 + 1966 = 1991 ; 1 + 9 + 9 + 1 = 20 ; 2 + 0 = 2

Which also raises the question: can one even have a Karmic debt in the/as life path?

Also about full name numerology, we have Soul Urge (from sum of vowels), Personality (from sum of consonants) and Expression (from all letters) numbers.
Some do the expression number as the sum of personality and soul urge numbers, others do it by adding all the letters together at once.

Where in the numerology chart can Master numbers be manifest? Where can Karmic numbers manifest?

Do we consider master/karmic numbers in intermediary reduction (day, month, year) or only at the end?

Well hope this will be a good topic and bring many insights!
Old 17-11-2019, 09:32 PM
Suspended
Hi Agesly,

Thank you so much for posting this as, I find this really helpful or seen some light in the end of the tunnel.

Is it possible a karmic number to also be the lucky number for another?. Well, for me this has been the case, without being aware of this.

I am not a numerologist but as you may have realised a confused member/person about numerology calculations and final numbers. Well, at least , it had become obvious now

When added all numbers of the date of birth in a straight line, I had a completely different number let us say 6 from the master number that is not reduced down to a single digit.

However, if it does , it gets reduced to obviously , the exact and same number 6 as 3+3=6.

With the karmic number now that you say it is not reduced, I get the exact and same master number 33.

Therefore, twice the same master number. I do believe that even in the case of a master number 11 22 33 that as a rule is not get reduced into a single digit, 2 4 6 , these numbers 2 4 6 do play a role and therefore they should be considered when another for example does a reading.

Most numerologists use the Pythagorian system which I remember it reduces the numbers into a single digit retaining the master numbers as they are, not reducing these but, I do not remember from the little that I read retaining the karmic numbers as well, does it?.

If not, what system is this?. Can you please direct to a website?.

Thanks.
Old 17-11-2019, 11:16 PM
Newbie ;)

There are many sources different sources:
Some do not consider master numbers nor karmic numbers, some consider only master, and some consider both...

Also some only talk about master numbers 11 and 22, but not 33.

This seems to be all accepted within Pythagorean numerology.
There is also modern pythagorean that considers double digits other than the master numbers (44, 55, and so on). They are not as special as the master numbers, they have the double energy of the repeating number and the energy of the resulting sum, while master numbers seem to have that too and also their own specific characteristics.

It seems I am not allowed to post URLs before I have 15 posts or more
Old 18-11-2019, 09:59 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agesly
There are many sources different sources:
Some do not consider master numbers nor karmic numbers, some consider only master, and some consider both...

Also some only talk about master numbers 11 and 22, but not 33.

This seems to be all accepted within Pythagorean numerology.
There is also modern pythagorean that considers double digits other than the master numbers (44, 55, and so on). They are not as special as the master numbers, they have the double energy of the repeating number and the energy of the resulting sum, while master numbers seem to have that too and also their own specific characteristics.

It seems I am not allowed to post URLs before I have 15 posts or more

Sorry, I went straight to the text and subject reading this then, responded without seeing or noticing the number of posts you had when asked if you could refer to some websites.

You can send a URL link via the private messaging service, without any problems and the need to have posted 25 posts to be able to do this, if you want.

The number of posts you need, to the best of my awareness, is 25 and not 15.

Going back to the subject, I find very interesting the context of your thread and overall subject, especially in regards to the non reduction of the karmic numbers in addition to the master ones.

Hopefully a more knowledgeable member will be able to answer the questions you posed.

Take care, all the best!