Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 30-10-2014, 09:57 AM
Master
There is No Birth

We have from the enlightened Masters, and our Savior, statements about what is really real, apart from what is apparent, involving this material world.
It is so well understood, today, as to be illustrated to us in popular cinematic media.
Here is what comes to light when one meditates on the Truth. ( God is Truth ).

If there is no death, in the greater reality and Truth of things, there is also no birth, as well. These situations involve time and space, which modern science tells us is illusory.

Regarding "The Fall" in the Bible, evidence points to how humanity is among the fallen angelic, as well.
Throughout the ages of the Biblical writings, "Stars" have represented both the angels, and people, alike.

Daniel 12:3 -
"They who are wise shall shine like the lights of the firmament;
And they who bring many to righteousness, as the stars for ever and ever."
- From the Angel Gabriel, speaking to the prophet Daniel.

A question here also is what is "Righteousness". Isn't it about recognizing what is the Truth, and making the effort in our lives to behave accordingly?
The other question is that, if the above is true, who are you in actuallity?
In the greater reality and truth? Merely the evolved animal/mammal? Or?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Master
birth simple refers to emergence of an infant from its mother, and since there is birth death is inevitable.

If one refers to 'eternal life', that is exclusive of the temporal existence of creatures that are born and refers to the presence of a 'life force' or 'a conscious universe' or other such immaterial concept. This does not deny that birth and death occurs, and since you are in direct experience of birth and death, I can't understand how it's deniable.

The bible is wide open to interpretations ranging from the fundamental to the moderate to the mystical, and has no inherent meaning in particular, so people adapt it to their own life, their belief system and their preferences.
Old 30-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Master

True, no 'death' and no 'birth' either. Just a variation on the form of existence.
Which leads us on to what is the aim of all this? Which is ...
To learn (through experience) to grow (through wisdom) to advance the soul (through Love and Service), heading, ultimately, to reunion with God from whence the Spirit within us all came.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 30-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Master
Good Morning.

Good posts.

What this thread topic aligns with, is the true nature of the material universe and world. - People herein will insist it is real; Point out all the reasons for. Yet, when we departed, then what?
When we find ourselves apart from it? Then, we realize something else.
As is well illustrated in the Wachowski's cinematic illustration.

"Row, row, row your boat... gently down the stream..."

We understand that science states that there is no annhiilation of the material, that the apparent disappearance of such is illusory.
That it just changes states...

From the arena of, "Religion" comes this...

"...what is independent does not move.
Where there is no movement, there is rest; where rest is, there is no desire; where there is no desire, there is neither coming nor going; no ceasing-to-be; no further coming-to-be. Where there is no ceasing-to-be, no further coming-to-be, there is neither this shore (this world) nor the other shore (Nibbana31), nor anything between them." ~ Buddha
32 Udana 8:3
(Cf. translation in Minor Anthologies, pg. 98.)

So then... how much should one ought to be living in, "desire"?
Regarding the carnal, and base aspects? Which some revel in. True?

And then also... what is real, "freedom"?

www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes

"Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Science:
"... In this approach, all moments in time exist simultaneously, but they are ordered to create the illusion of an unfolding experience by some physical mechanism. This, in the language of relativity, may be connected to a hypersurface in a world that extends beyond spacetime. Death in such a scenario may be merely a phase change."

Paul S. Wesson, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Subjects: General Physics (physics.gen-ph); General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology (gr-qc)
Cite as: arXiv:0905.0119v1 [physics.gen-ph]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

So then, what is actually going on in this "world", with regard to an apparent reality?
And... what understanding ought one to be centered in; Mindul of, and aware?

"Death is only an experience wherein you are meant to learn a great lesson; You cannot die."
Parhamensa Yogananda

If we are souls, then we too are at our essence apart from time and space; This physical is comparitively an illusion, and we are much more than this present selve.
Welcome to, "The Matrix".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 30-10-2014 at 05:44 PM.
Old 31-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Master
"...before I knew it, I got pulled, as if by a vacuum cleaner, into this wonderful pool of light...
Till today, that pool is the most beautiful, most perfect thing (for the sheer luck of the truly matching word, I can't describe it as anything else but "thing") I've ever experienced.
Yet, the one word I'd address to the entire experience/journey, would be "REALITY". THAT pool, THAT place, THAT event was D most REAL thing that's ever happened to me."

Anna's - www.nderf.org

Old 31-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Master
And Yet, into this sphere...

Born of the Virgin, and into this world is the Messiah, as was long prophesied.
As with the Book of Isaiah... the most comprehensive book found among the Dead Sea Scrolls; which find has validated our present Biblical texts as accurate.
For what reason did He come..?

As He stated, "Come unto me all you who are heavily laden and in need of rest. For my yoke is easy, and my burden light, and you will find rest for your souls."

Amen

http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-11-28/

Re: The Dead Seas Scrolls. Found in Qumran.

Qumran is located on the northwestern shore of the Dead Sea, several kilometers south of Jericho.

Old 02-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Master
Also in this video, you wil see how one professional expresses wonder at why we celebrate Birthdays, into this Maya, Matrix, and, "World".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAXbuaQow0

Another example of inurement and ignorance of what our true origins are, and the greater reality, and Truth.

Old 03-11-2014, 10:13 AM
Master
"It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the Truth ... born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch."
"A prison for your mind..."

"Coppertop".

Jesus spoke about those who revel in the material things of this life, and "world", so called. - Oblivious to the true state of things.
The true situation.

“Blessed are you who are hungry now, for you shall be satisfied. ... “But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation. ... "

Luke 6 - The Beatitudes

www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/James-5-1/

"James 5:1 - Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you..."

Who also proclaim that there are no consequences, that, "it is all good".

Cypher:
"I know that this piece of steak doesn't really exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth the Matrix is telling my mind that it is juicy... and delicious.
You know what I've learned over these nine years?
Ignorance is bliss."

Old 08-11-2014, 08:43 AM
Master
The above is borne out in human affairs, in the world.

www.dreamindemon.com

Old 15-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Master
Who are you?
You are not your name, nor actually your personal identity, "here".

"Here", you been assigned a label, or name, and normally we identify with it. You respond to it when called, or addressed. But, is this really you?
I am so and so. - Don, Dave, Tobi, Lynn, Neville, Stephen or Eugene. And, so on...
Neither is your Father merely his name and physical I.D., in temporary and illusory time and space.
Nor your Mom. or sister, or your brother...

Also? A number of times in the Bible, we see how certain peoples names have been reassigned by God. Changed.
Given new names.

Abram to Abraham...
Jacob to Israel,
Simon to Peter,
Saul to Paul,

And, in the Book of Revelation? We read that all in Heaven will recieve a new name from Him.
Your genuine I.D.

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."

Revelation 2:17

Jesus had stated to His accusers, with stones in thier hands, "you are gods". They had accused Him of making Himself equal with the Almighty, when He had stated to them, "Before Abraham was, I Am".

Elsewhere, He relates and equates people with Angels.

Stars, throughout the ages of the Biblical writings have always represented both people and angels alike.