Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 14-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Master
Etrernity is the greater reality and Truth, the actual situation apart from the "Space/Time" Illusion.

People send themselves there, although, God has provided a Way of deliverance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
i think if you lived enough you will see
that some people truly deserve eternal damnation
in response to things they done in life
it has nothing to do with hate or love
it has to do with your actions and their consequences

think of God as mirror
you look at it and you reflect your own actions
should those actions be good it will reflect good
should they be bad it will reflect bad

An excellent response, Please...
Succinct and sensible.

However, no one can meet God's standard, laid out in the Ten Comandments, so God had made a way where there was no way, in the method of the Atonements. Which establishment, Jesus is the Capstone of.
He looks upon the heart.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-10-2014, 04:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
i think if you lived enough you will see
that some people truly deserve eternal damnation
in response to things they done in life
it has nothing to do with hate or love
it has to do with your actions and their consequences

think of God as mirror
you look at it and you reflect your own actions
should those actions be good it will reflect good
should they be bad it will reflect bad

Rapist, Murderers, Thieves don't mirror God I just don't see him every really having mercy on their souls. I don't know where I'll end up when I cross over sometimes I question if I'm living right. If I do go to Hell than I deserve it .
Old 15-10-2014, 04:54 AM
Master
God is ALL Love, the Mother-Father of ALL. There is no love greater than this love. God is Love because only Love is constantly giving itself, sharing itself, and oneing itself with all things.

Hate, Selfishness, Violence, Revenge, backbiting which come from the influence of our egos, self-centeredness dwells in the absence of Love or God. This Self-centered-energy couldn't come from God because God is the selfless Self giving itself in All. But God did create this "selfish power" in these lower realms (i.e. Earth) which we call "the devil" or "Satan" as a tool for us to learn from and fight against to develop.

Unfortunately, this Evil energy has become more and more powerful due to so many influenced by it's power. It's influence has grown even into the Spirit World. It has satellites on the Other Side in lower astral realms, "negative, or demonic entities".

That is why when most people are praying the wrong way, they are not worshiping the true God, they are worshiping themselves- worshiping self, giving power to the Evil-energy.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Rapist, Murderers, Thieves don't mirror God I just don't see him every really having mercy on their souls. I don't know where I'll end up when I cross over sometimes I question if I'm living right. If I do go to Hell than I deserve it .
and where did i say otherwise ?
Old 17-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Lorelyen

I think God is a pretty mean person - you should read about him politicking with the devil over poor old Job.

Fact is, there came a day when I saw the light and realised that an anthropomorphic God isn't realistic. We tend to make God in our image and ascribe "him" with things like love. But Jews would be more incline to think of a God to fear rather than love. I also realised that we (humans) are as we are because the anthropomorphic God came up with a flawed design. If "he" is all encompassing, he created evil as well as good.

Old 17-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
But Jews would be more incline to think of a God to fear rather than love.

Really??

I must have gone to the bathroom on whatever day that was covered that in rabbinical seminary.

It's certainly nice to know that we have you as a resident expert on Jews and Judaism.

L'shalom,

Peter
Old 18-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching

So, once again girl... Sin is more than merely an act, or acts. We are to understand, regarding evidence from various direction, that this organic and material world in time and space is a, "fallen", one, and illusory; Compared to the greater reality of the Eternal; And, involving the soul.

Salvation however, is the gift of God to us. - Saved, means Rescued, as by another.
Grace, means "Unmerited Favor".

What we are to understand girl, is that we all have gone astray, and all are worthy of hell. This involves understanding of what is truly pure and good. Namel yGod, Who's glory we fall short of.
We are all in the same boat here, after all.
To believe otherwise is to reek of Pride, which we understand is one of the deadly sins.

From Wikipedia, the Confession of Sins:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penitential_Rite

"Pastor: If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us ...
People: Most merciful God, we confess that we are by nature sinful and unclean..."

"For the sake of your Son, Jesus Christ, have mercy on us..."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbiO
Really??

I must have gone to the bathroom on whatever day that was covered that in rabbinical seminary.

It's certainly nice to know that we have you as a resident expert on Jews and Judaism.

L'shalom,

Peter

Funny. Once again, evidence of misperception on the part of the disaffected.

But, let me ask, Rabbio, regarding this material world in which we find ourselves.
Is it as God originally intended? Or, did something change..? And, what?

Old 19-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Tsuga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Near as I can tell, Earth is probably the biblical allegory known as "hell."

Surely you mean the world and everything in it, and not the planet Earth, which happens to be the most beautiful place in the known universe.
The new testament says so.

t.
Old 19-10-2014, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle
Surely you mean the world and everything in it, and not the planet Earth, which happens to be the most beautiful place in the known universe.
The new testament says so.

t.

Yes, in many ways; And, Savage.
When we see evidenced in humanity, the violence which is evident in nature, and the wild, it is referred to as, "Crime".

Here is a 35 minute video on the true nature of the (illusory) material world.
Features Tom Cambell.
At about 17:10, the Two Slit Phyics experiment is explained, as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAXbuaQow0