Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 11-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
The argument in my head goes something like this; I think to myself "God is God" and I get a negative reply saying "No, I AM God". Or I think to myself "We are God" and I receive a negative answer saying "No, I AM God".

I am trying to emphasise God and people in my head and I keep getting this negative and sometimes angry reply that "No! I AM God".

Sounds like there's another part of you that wants recognition (I AM) but probably some part of your shadow/ego is blocking it, which is why it sounds negative and angry.

Try identifying yourself with it and see what happens.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:37 AM
Master
An analyst would have a field day with my issues!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 12-10-2014, 09:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
An analyst would have a field day with my issues!

Yeah.. don't them know, lol. There is a difference between mental insanity and spiritual evolution, even if the two seem indistinguishable sometimes...
Old 12-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Master
What really worries about I AM is that it claims to understand reality; which is something I do not claim to do. Not only that; the reality it describes is somewhat one dimensional and lacking in "je ne sais quoi".....

Old 12-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
What really worries about I AM is that it claims to understand reality; which is something I do not claim to do. Not only that; the reality it describes is somewhat one dimensional and lacking in "je ne sais quoi".....

From personal experience, I AM does understand reality. I'm trying to encourage you not to be afraid of it and to explore it a bit more.

I wouldn't say it's one dimensional.. it's multidimensional to the point where its simplicity is more simple than that of a small child's.

Life isn't complicated. It's only our egos which perceive it that way.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Master
It's obvious that life is complex and entails the je ne sais quoi, and I see it that way out of noticing how it is. I admire the complexity of it, but have no understanding of reality and am completely disinterested in God.

I just think life is about getting to know yourself and finding contentment in being just as you are... and that doesn't mean knowing everything believing in God being spiritual or anything in particular. I just means genuinely being yourself.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:19 PM
Master
I AM could = heaven or divine happiness. But where I draw the line is that it = God.

But I shall certainly explore it further.

Old 12-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I AM could = heaven or divine happiness. But where I draw the line is that it = God.

What is your understanding of God?
Old 12-10-2014, 12:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Have you seen this Bible verse?

Quote:
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Exodus 3:14

What do you think of that?
Old 12-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Master
I'm slowly starting to wonder if ANYONE can claim to be God. Including Jehovah! I've heard of so many beings who claim to 'know', 'understand' and 'realise' God. The funny thing is their tales all differ slightly or even a lot.

Imagine God is unintelligible and incomprehensible. Yet He is absolute and infinite. Within this Being there would be many smaller beings at various levels. From ants to divine incarnations. The point is that no-one would be an AUTHORITY because God is much too limitless to be defined or be personified.

So that even if someone did have the ability to resurrect themselves - they were not a FULL incarnation. Just because it is not possible.