Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 24-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Experiencer
i once heard that the moon has certain effect on the fluids in the brain
which in return has effect on people behavior , moods , etc
although am not too sure if it's correct or if i heard right
it remains a " belief " rather than proven fact i think
some people say it does other say it does not
and no new or serious studies have been made .. i think
most serious ones carried out in 80s which is no sure bet
by today standards at least
Old 25-05-2014, 01:16 PM
LadyTerra

Yes--MotherMoon effects the ebb and flow of Oceanic Tides and our moods--among many other things.

I have been working with the Energies of the Waxing, Full, and Waning--Moons--for many years.
Old 25-05-2014, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

I agree, LadyTerra. I watch Her wax and wane, and love her beauty. She puts me in touch with myself, as a woman, and All That Is.
Old 25-05-2014, 08:29 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
I agree, LadyTerra. I watch Her wax and wane, and love her beauty. She puts me in touch with myself, as a woman, and All That Is.

She is awesome and so are you--Rosie Cotton.
Old 26-05-2014, 03:17 AM
Darren Haynes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilly13
Do you believe the full moon can have a effect on peoples behave. I do, i work health care and when its a full moon my patients seem to act crazy its always a bad shift on a full moon but when i say oh its a full moon tonight were in for a ruff shift some of my colleagues look at me like am crazy i was just wandering if anyone had any experiences like mine. In a human body there is about 60% water the moon effects the tide/sea so why would'nt it effect us

Yep I used to work in a mental institution, and whatever negative energies the people there where working out would definitely become accentuated on the full moon. It is a fact that more people kill themselves when there is a full moon.

Of course I don't want to sound morbid or negative, the full moon is truly a blessed time. Maybe it is so poweful that there is something depossessing about it....
Old 26-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Experiencer

LadyTerra, your posts bring me tears, and smiles. Thank you.
Old 26-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Knower

Without a doubt. On a full moon more of the stuff that is in our subconscious mind comes to the surface. Oddly enough one family member only gets sick around a full moon. It is also a time when people near him also get sick.

Interesting note: Buddha was born the day of a full moon, awakened the day of a full moon, and ascended the day of a full moon.
Old 26-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Experiencer

That is awesome, Wolfman, and I had no idea! I wonder if that is why I see a lotus flower aura around the full moon. Does anyone else?
Old 27-05-2014, 03:18 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
That is awesome, Wolfman, and I had no idea! I wonder if that is why I see a lotus flower aura around the full moon. Does anyone else?

I see the Mother's long, flowing, hair--framing Her beautiful face.
Old 27-05-2014, 03:33 PM
LeoJeo

The cool thing is, the moon effects people differently depending upon which Sign it is in in the Zodiac. Different signs give off different energies and the moon amplifies these as it goes straight to the core of your emotions. The moon rules your emotions and subconscious on this earth so when the moon is in a deep place like Scorpio for example, it'll tend to make people a little more crazy than say in its counter part Taurus, which the moon is in exaltation there, as it provides a more stable base for emotions to flow out of.