Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-06-2011, 01:19 PM
pebble

an 1111 story

Back in 2002 I moved into a house that had the address 1111. The first night I spent there, there was a spiritual happening. As I was drifting off to sleep, a male voice came to me and ask "who are you?" Then I was woke up by some mischievous sounding voices. They spoke "three" three times. Then the smoke detector let out three long and piercing sounds. This kind of spooked me and gave me a weird feeling. There was always some kind of spiritual activity there.
In this house I saw all kinds of spiritual things..actually this was the start of my clearly seeing spiritual beings and experiencing hearing them. When I moved into this house, I was down on my luck financially. My brother was letting me stay there for free because I was collecting rent for him since he lived 1500 miles away. Incredibly back child support started coming in that I had never received and the kids were grown and out of the house. During the first 2 years I lived there..I had 8 different people live there with me. They were all down on their luck and I helped them until they were able to move on.
Since I have lived there, I have seen and heard so much about 1111, but it never even dawned on me that was a house that I lived in. lol, until one of my brothers recently moved into that house. He is down on his luck at the moment also. So this is going to be interesting what his experience is going to be.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Free Bird

That is an interesting story, sounds like a lucky house to be in, when can I move in?

1111 is something I have looked into, as it came into my life around 4 years ago. I always looked at my phone at 1111, the wall thermostat thingy, car clock etc. It was daily and I often wondered why? Some say it is something that our brains are doing, coinsidence if you like. Others say it is a sign of awakening, which I prefer I don't see it every day now like I used to, just now and again. I have 'liked' the face book page 11:11 too.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:46 PM
beth

Great story Pebble. Thanks for sharing.

Beth
Old 05-06-2011, 09:57 PM
pebble

Thanks beth

@Free Bird...at the time I lived in that house, it did not seem like a lucky house. I was down on my luck and everybody that came around me was also. It seemed like kind of a depressive time. lol..I now believe that all that came into that house were on the beginning of awakening...and there was a strange sense of wanting to not be on earth anymore. Not to kills ones self but for it all to just be over, to get to go home. I think that is probably in the early stages of awakening.
I didn't have a computer at that time and nobody I knew was going through what I was..Wasn't until 2007 that I learned people were having the same types of happenings. I was seeing 111, 333, and waking up at 3 all the time..now things seemed to have smoothed out for me. ever once in awhile I will see the mighty numbers.