Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-01-2017, 07:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Philosophers stone NDE

I had an NDE in which I fell into ego death. The 'border' of the event was falling into darkness with green triangles everywhere. They died off one by one more rapidly until only one was left. I fell into the center of the triangle into darkness until I came to a red square that I saw as the ultimate death. I was very afraid. but after this I came to a reliving of my life in objective reality, infinite death, and then infinite ascension to the whiteness of what I believed to be god until I realized that I had been there for as long as I could stand, and that I would never reach the godhead. at that moment I fell back into my earthly body and woke up with my eyes wide open.

I'm wondering what the significance of these shapes meant. I researched them and found that my experience was the shape of the philosophers stone. I have been very curious ever since then because I had no relation to this or the spiritual at all before this event.

afterwards I could see my minds eye as a black sphere emanating blackness. Now its a speck of whiteness that sees my ego and my body trying to imitate that ego.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Experiencer

My take is that the ego dies because it's a product of our physical brain (what it senses and learns about it's physical surroundings). Consciousness is eternal.
I'm not sure what exactly the shapes mean, but in my research since my NDE I did some research on alchemy. I think the alchemists of old drew from a source of a greater consciousness, which came to be the reason for "modern science" to reject alchemy and view it as quaint and misguided. I wonder if the opposite isn't true. I see parallels in alchemy and quantum physics. I'm no expert on either, so for me it's merely observation, and I'll accept whatever is found to be undeniably demonstrable.

That being said...in view of what's going on in quantum physics and all the ethereal experiences reported I'm of the opinion that there's a "consciousness/spiritual awakening" for humankind coming about. Things happen to some of us that we don't understand. To openly share these experiences is important because in doing so we can arrive at understanding what they indicate.
That world wide ancient folklore indicates there was once a Golden Age and that this Golden Age will again come is very interesting to me. Especially with The Age of Aquarius, some bible prophecy, the I Ching, the Mayan Calendar, etc. None are clear cut avenues to the truth, but there seems to be common threads. I wonder.

So, what you've experienced in your NDE is very valuable, and thanks so much for sharing it. My thought is that the fear you experienced is the ego itself...it knows it will die one day. Hopefully, someone with more insight than me can further elaborate concerning your thoughts, and mine.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Newbie ;)

I found the tetractys today, I had indeed seen a violet hexagon but I thought it was a star of david knocked over or like something being humiliated. It was quick and didnt seem important compared to the rest of the vision, but it explains a lot in terms of what others have experienced.
Old 05-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepies
I had an NDE in which I fell into ego death. The 'border' of the event was falling into darkness with green triangles everywhere. They died off one by one more rapidly until only one was left. I fell into the center of the triangle into darkness until I came to a red square that I saw as the ultimate death. I was very afraid. but after this I came to a reliving of my life in objective reality, infinite death, and then infinite ascension to the whiteness of what I believed to be god until I realized that I had been there for as long as I could stand, and that I would never reach the godhead. at that moment I fell back into my earthly body and woke up with my eyes wide open.

I'm wondering what the significance of these shapes meant. I researched them and found that my experience was the shape of the philosophers stone. I have been very curious ever since then because I had no relation to this or the spiritual at all before this event.

afterwards I could see my minds eye as a black sphere emanating blackness. Now its a speck of whiteness that sees my ego and my body trying to imitate that ego.

It's funny that your experience is of the philosophers stone, something meant to give eternal life, and in my understanding we can only reach the Godhead through surrender of self. Self-sacrifice like Jesus on the cross or Buddha in renunciation.

They seem at odds. The eternal life found with Godhead comes from ego-death, the philosophers stone is said to give eternal life to the ego.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Guide

Sacred Geometry ~

The CAUSAL realm ...... the first emanation of the Divine ~!

Before we can return to the SOURCE ...... we must reverse the descent and become AWARE in both Astral and Causal Realms ~

This is a great SIGN ......

Persist!

Endure!

You already have access to the Divine Inner Higher Self ...... ASK IT not us!

Though , you can ask ....... at best you get confirmation ....... but no longer should you allow others to be your guide ~
At worst you get disruptions and distortions ~ delays!