Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1671  
Old 11-06-2017, 01:32 AM
Tobi Tobi is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,837
  Tobi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
Thanks again . I know that someone's little doggy getting sick isn't Important Serious Spiritual Stuff to most people , but we loved that little guy with all our hearts, and those are broken now, since we had him put to sleep 10 days ago.
A tiny dog with a huge spirit , full of unconditional love , always joyful, and rascally as often as not. He left a huge hole in our lives . I'm sure he has lots of new friends now, but all we feel is sadness ....and life goes on

Dear little Zeus. Bless his Soul. I am sorry for your loss. Unconditional Love is one of the best things we can ever know. He will be ok where he has gone. He may even pay a visit now and then.
Kindest thoughts
__________________
A Dog's Life After Death
Reply With Quote
  #1672  
Old 11-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Swami Chihuahuananda Swami Chihuahuananda is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Planet Of Guitars , Chi-Wah-Wah Galaxy
Posts: 4,697
  Swami Chihuahuananda's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear little Zeus. Bless his Soul. I am sorry for your loss. Unconditional Love is one of the best things we can ever know. He will be ok where he has gone. He may even pay a visit now and then.
Kindest thoughts
Yeah, it's interesting.... we called him "Zeus the Moose" all the time , and right after he left I had a dream where a big Moose came right up to me on a trail in the woods, close enough to reach out and touch, and walked right on by . I woke up and had a chuckle , and then looked up Moose dream symbolism. Cool stuff.

Last night my wife (1/2 Modoc -Native American- lineage ) had a dream about Zeus being with a group of them, but he switched back and forth from being his dog self and some other kind of furry , adorable, wiggly creature . We also called him a little Alien , because he hardly ever looked like a dog .

We still have one Chihuahua Overlord , his bro Enrique , but we're all still sad . Zeus left a gaping hole in our lives . Little Big Dog . Back a couple years ago when I read this thread, I remember SGS talking about being with our furry companions on the other side, and that expectation makes bearing the loss a little bit easier . There was nothing quite like having that ridiculously cute little guy come bouncing up to me , all wiggles and kisses
Reply With Quote
  #1673  
Old 11-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Tobi Tobi is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,837
  Tobi's Avatar
I feel your wife's dream was significant. Maybe the message she was receiving was that Zeus -where he has gone now -isn't "just a dog" any more at all. He can and will manifest as a dog, because that was the nature of his incarnation, and he certainly will for you both to recognise him, but he is far more than a dog, and will have spiritual consciousness.
If he has fully transitioned at the moment, he is united with that, at the level of his own personal development spiritually.

My own dog showed me that, so it's not just a "theory".

Very often they are members of our own Soul Family. And Soul Family do not necessarily have to be human. For all of us I think we'll be joyfully surprised when we get there, and see what these "dogs" etc, really are; our companions and friends, sometimes our helpers, and they can teach us a great deal about "higher vibrations" just through their simple love!
__________________
A Dog's Life After Death
Reply With Quote
  #1674  
Old 13-06-2017, 08:30 PM
iJenna iJenna is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 11
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear iJenna,
Firstly I am truly sorry for your sense of great loss since your loved one passed.
That you have heard nothing from them, and feel no connection is quite a commonly felt situation. Many times loved ones will try to reach out to us but we are closed down and shut off....except when we feel a pure energy of love towards them, not mixed with anything else; fear, doubt, disbelief, cynicism....etc


Mainstream "Science"...with the exception of Quantum mechanics -is not going to listen to those who have knowledge of the afterlife.
If Spirit Guide Sparrow, or anyone else wrote a paper for a scientific journal based on their awareness, do you think they would have a hope of getting it published?

Science has its boundaries, and so far those boundaries seem to end with the physical world.
Of course quantum mechanics take things further, thank goodness for that.

Logic and emotion....
Emotion is not the poor (and slightly crazy) sister of dependable Logic.
In us, emotion and logic should work hand in hand. Without the one, the other is lost.
And you will find that most true contacts of Soul from those who have passed across, will come in an emotional form, as that is the predominant nature of the energy of that environment in which those Souls find themselves and are manifest. However, logic is required also! It's up to us to process what we perceive in a rational way.

It is not up to anyone here to prove to you that the afterlife exists. That would be impossible, I think. The only way you could know would be by your own personal experience. That is how I found out.
I was never a believer; nor was I ever influenced by the many many accounts, testimonies, anecdotal evidence, stories, etc out there of those who had contact with loved ones. Those were just "stories" to me. I couldn't help it and didn't intend disrespect. I could not believe.
I had to know -for myself.

Then one day Grief shut down everything, except the love I felt, and a pure essence of being. It literally shut down everything and I found myself perceiving beyond this world. That's the only clue I can give you to sensing your loved one for yourself. Grief caused a state of meditation I suppose, where all the trappings of ego, selfcenteredness, business of mind, cynicism, doubt and worldliness, faded out completely, and I was empty. Then I heard the voice of Soul.
It was the essence of purity. That is -an energy unmixed with any other substance, or quality.

And do remember, we are dealing with realms of emotion and mind. It is precisely that way in which those who love us will attempt to contact us, and if we simply refuse to listen, sense, feel....they cannot get through. They can shout to us but we won't hear them. They can give all their heart to show us love is still very much alive, but we won't feel them. Or if we do, we will have some pseudo-psychological and so called "logical" excuse for why we don't.

Connection with the loved ones is very heart-felt. Very alive and very real, but basically heart-felt. If we reject that level of contact as being "illogical" then we are creating thick walls between realities.

My kindest thoughts to you, as I do know that utter hollowness of loss when a loved one appears to leave. I am just grateful I did have the discovery which showed me our loved ones do indeed live in another way, another place. You will find out when you pass also. But I do very much hope you will receive at least some inkling while you still live here. That would bring you great comfort. Their love certainly does not die.

Tobi, the part I bolded... You're wrong. Mainstream science WILL listen when you provide the EVIDENCE! No doubt. That's all they want, evidence. And Science does NOT end with the physical world as you say, when you make the claim Spirit Guide Sparrow is making! He's crossed the boundary into the physical world with his claim!! SCIENCE WILL LISTEN IF HE IS GENUINE.

Spirit Guide Sparrow is making the extraordinary claim that a supernatural event (the spirit attaching itself to the human egg) can be SEEN UNDER A MICROSCOPE IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD! So YES, if his claim is genuine, he can prove it to them. Since he has not, he's probably not genuine and all this spirit world afterlife stuff is made up nonsense. Which explains everything.

"EXTRODINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRONDARIY EVIDENCE" ~ Carl Sagan

Spirit Guide Sparrow is smart enough to know this ^. He's also said in this giant thread of his that skepticism is healthy, which this is. Again, he's making an extraordinary claim that a supernatural event can be seen by anyone in the PHYSICAL WORLD, under a microscope! And that a spirit dwells inside our physical body! He NEEDS to go to science and demonstrate his connection to this spirit world he knows everything about and then educated them so they can test this, then educate the world and change this place for the better for every life that lives here now and all the future ahead! This would be a scientists DREAM come true to be the one who announces to the world, with evidence, there really is a spirit inside us and life after death is real!

YES SCIENCE WILL LISTEN... unless he's making all this spirit world afterlife stuff up, which I fear he is.


I just miss my boyfriend so much. Death sucks. He wasn't suppose to die, he was too young. We had so much ahead of us and now he seems to be gone for good, forever. I want this afterlife to be real. Will someone please make contact with him so I can have peace and know he's OK, know that this world is real?

Why won't anyone help me? Is it because this afterlife is just another made up fairytale of nonsense that only lives in the minds of non-logical thinking weak people? Thus why it can't be "proved" as you say?

Atheists are not bad people. In fact, we seem to have more love for our fellow man than most "spiritual" people do. We want this stuff to be real. We just need some evidence. Why does that seem so wrong to you all?

I'm hurting. If this place is real, please someone help me. Make contact with him. Please.
Reply With Quote
  #1675  
Old 13-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Tobi Tobi is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,837
  Tobi's Avatar
Hi iJenna,
Okay, I see. Yes of course, if the Soul of a Being can be seen under a microscope and that is stated as proven or clearly visible, then of course Science should be able to see that, and should listen when such an idea is presented to them.
I can see why you find that contentious.

But...the afterlife and the continuation of a living being after the death of the physical body is not generally 'made up stuff'. Of course some people may make up stuff about it! Sure.

And my Dad was an atheist, so I completely 'get' atheism. I never could quite understand why anyone had to necessarily 'believe in God' to have spiritual awareness, or be aware of the multi-dimensional nature of all things anyway.
My Dad was a great guy; he had great compassion. He once held up a whole stream of main road traffic to allow a duck to cross the road safely. He had Heart.

Yes.....the 'place' is real. But I wish I could do more to prove this to you and unfortunately I can't -beyond what I have said in my last post. If you read more or less between the lines, you'll find that a stillness of mind and emotion (a sort of letting-go of ego concerns), and focused love for the loved one who has passed, will raise or refine your frequency of Being to usually enough extent that you may feel some heart-felt contact. If or when you do, you will need no other proof as a living awareness will flood into you. And I am not kidding about that.

Many blessings to you and to your boyfriend who has passed across.
__________________
A Dog's Life After Death
Reply With Quote
  #1676  
Old 23-06-2017, 11:27 AM
Swami Chihuahuananda Swami Chihuahuananda is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Planet Of Guitars , Chi-Wah-Wah Galaxy
Posts: 4,697
  Swami Chihuahuananda's Avatar
.......saved for another day, perhaps.
Reply With Quote
  #1677  
Old 23-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 12,014
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
And my Dad was an atheist, so I completely 'get' atheism.
I never could quite understand why anyone had to necessarily 'believe in God' to have spiritual awareness, or be aware of the multi-dimensional nature of all things anyway.
My Dad was a great guy; he had great compassion. He once held up a whole stream of main road traffic to allow a duck to cross the road safely. He had Heart.
I know, right? I know the best atheists, too! You had a great dad.
__________________
.
.


"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly, that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"
~Lahiri Mahasaya, the Guru of Yogananda's Guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.






Reply With Quote
  #1678  
Old 23-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Swami Chihuahuananda Swami Chihuahuananda is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Planet Of Guitars , Chi-Wah-Wah Galaxy
Posts: 4,697
  Swami Chihuahuananda's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I feel your wife's dream was significant. Maybe the message she was receiving was that Zeus -where he has gone now -isn't "just a dog" any more at all. He can and will manifest as a dog, because that was the nature of his incarnation, and he certainly will for you both to recognise him, but he is far more than a dog, and will have spiritual consciousness.
If he has fully transitioned at the moment, he is united with that, at the level of his own personal development spiritually.

My own dog showed me that, so it's not just a "theory".

Very often they are members of our own Soul Family. And Soul Family do not necessarily have to be human. For all of us I think we'll be joyfully surprised when we get there, and see what these "dogs" etc, really are; our companions and friends, sometimes our helpers, and they can teach us a great deal about "higher vibrations" just through their simple love!


I had that insight -a knowing, a feeling of him as more, not just an intellectualization- a week ago, that he is more than a dog now , and always was . Still, what lingers is the deeper feeling of loss and emptiness of the huge hole he , the cutest little furry bundle of joy and love, left in our hearts.
The possibilities of afterlife shenanigans are still overshadowed by grief , and with Mrs. Chi, depression . The pure love that Zeus embodied will indeed teach us a lot about love -something I became profoundly aware of after he was put to sleep - but we are walking through a lot of pain to get there .
We had months to prepare, knowing he would probably die from the cancer soon, but we just didn't know how much a part of us he was until he was gone . The little dog lives in my heart , but my heart is still breaking .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums