Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Master
Current tendencies in TF relationship

Anyone else feel like at the moment there seems to be less 'need' or urgency to be together?
I still would like to be with him, but sometimes that longing is so overwhelming. At the moment it feels more tranquil. More like, it's okay to not be together right now.
I'm wondering if that's me or the general energies between TFs.
Old 17-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Experiencer

Not for me. He has been very busy with work and personal issues, so have not seen him in a month. We text and talk, and I do long to be with him. Some days it worse and other days it's more balanced.
Old 17-04-2017, 12:41 PM
Master
Okay, then maybe it's just me. Typical that in your case he is also busy with work and personal issues. Same for my partner, and also the main reason we don't see each other often.
Old 17-04-2017, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel the same way right now, like I don't need him around right now, but maybe because of the holiday. Spring is in the air.
Old 17-04-2017, 05:02 PM
Master
Indeed! And I'm also quite busy myself with my own goals in life. I also notice I seem to be quite inwardly focused at the moment. Having the need to meditate, to tune into my Higher Self and intuition etc. Very drawn to that, doing card readings as well. I seem to really be in the flow. He is still part of that, but my focus isn't so much on the relationship right now.
It does feel good, although it is a bit odd, not used to that, feeling connected yet busy with other things. It's also congruent with what Twinflame Psychic said in her last 2 readings, that this is what the feminine is going through right now.
But it does feel a bit odd to not have this almost constant buzz sensation.
Old 17-04-2017, 05:41 PM
Newbie ;)

It is kinda of odd not to have that connection at the moment, but it's definitely a nice break. I hope it lasts for a while so I can stay more focused at work and home.lol
Old 17-04-2017, 05:56 PM
Master
Haha, I get that, even though I kind of miss it myself.
Old 21-04-2017, 12:16 AM
Knower

I've felt this "cooling" of the connection too. It's a break for sure, and was much needed...because missingitis is exhausting! But I still miss him.

Maybe also, as this kind of relationship has had breaks here and there, like this (for the last few years now) that it's a chance for one to step out of this relationship...if they felt inclined to want to get out. As it would be much easier to make that break when things are on the chill out.

Could be the universe way of saying; "There, freedom if you want, go your own way. Or are you devoted and strong enough to withstand the test, the time, the all that it entails ... for another day, another month, another year or 10."

I'll keep the faith of this "love" because faith is a lifetime. (and I'm a small pillar of strength)
Old 21-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
I've felt this "cooling" of the connection too. It's a break for sure, and was much needed...because missingitis is exhausting! But I still miss him.

Maybe also, as this kind of relationship has had breaks here and there, like this (for the last few years now) that it's a chance for one to step out of this relationship...if they felt inclined to want to get out. As it would be much easier to make that break when things are on the chill out.

Could be the universe way of saying; "There, freedom if you want, go your own way. Or are you devoted and strong enough to withstand the test, the time, the all that it entails ... for another day, another month, another year or 10."

I'll keep the faith of this "love" because faith is a lifetime. (and I'm a small pillar of strength)
Yeah, I think you raise a very good point. Something similar came up in the Tarot reading by Twinflame psychic as well.
And yes, when things feel like they have cooled off a bit, it would be easier.
I do wonder how much Mercury retrograde has to do with this all as it is about going inward, dealing with your shadows.
I am beginning to feel the intense love again, not that that ever really went away, but my heart chakra feels more open again. I feel more open, warm, accessible. Back to my normal self, and I'm glad for it, cos I do miss it when it is as if I cannot feel.
I think in my case it has a lot to do with letting go of the last shreds of co-dependency. I am not really co-dependent with him, but the tendency is still there at times. It's so easy to slip into old ruts and routines, especially when old fears and insecurities surface.
Old 21-04-2017, 11:59 AM
Experiencer

The connection itself has not cooled but our communication in the physical has cooled for the time being, which is fine but I wish I could get a break from the feeling. His earthly self is dealing with a lot, but his Higher Self has not left me alone lol. I ended up sitting close to someone that looked like a younger version of him and his HS let me know that He had sent him to remind me, as if I could forget.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"