Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-11-2014, 07:43 PM
lukemed1

Lightbulb cant wait!

i know we all have lessons/work to do in this material world but i for one just can't wait to pass to spirit, all sorts of thoughts are occupying my mind of what sort of conditions i will find myself in, meeting others, what we will be capable of,,,i am forever thinking and day dreaming of this,,,,,

any thoughts welcome

Luke
Old 14-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Knower

What the spirits are capable of doing is truly amazing....I have witnessed how they are able to create with their mind so many things including full body people, animals, toys, etc. They turn my ceiling into a shooting star filled night or sometimes it looks like bubbles. Last night I had small bears swinging on bars on the ceiling and a person that looked like Mary Poppins ascended from the floor to the ceiling.
I was not even sure if there was an afterlife until my sister in law died and appeared to me last year. Now I have 4 loving, playful spirits around me all the time and I feel totally blessed.

I am not in a hurry to leave this life but dying does not frighten me anymore and I look forward to reuniting with all my dead family members and these beautiful spirits around me.
Old 14-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Deactivated Account
I actually don't do soul exchanges because I figure it would be too easy to want to stay in spirit. I like thinking of all the people I could see/talk to and the places I could go, but there is a lot of that I want to do while in this physical shell, too. I'm one of those people who incarnates pretty often. Sometimes twice in a century.

However, don't get so caught up in the idea of it all that you lose sight of your divine mission in the here and now. Most of the time, the longing to be in spirit stems from depression and a longing to escape (not for me, though.)
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 15-11-2014, 01:23 AM
Apprentice Bear

I know there's something wonderful waiting for me but I have all the time in the world (as a figure of speech) to experience it! So I'm in no hurry. Lots of very cool stuff to experience right here.
Old 15-11-2014, 01:47 AM
Titanoboa

I for one agree with Bear, there are great things in life to be worth experiencing, but inevitably we will all come to an end. We question ourselves what awaits us on the other side, but we should leave that to rest, and enjoy every positive moment in our life.
Old 15-11-2014, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orris Root
I for one agree with Bear, there are great things in life to be worth experiencing, but inevitably we will all come to an end. We question ourselves what awaits us on the other side, but we should leave that to rest, and enjoy every positive moment in our life.

We're alive now , and also beyond life and death . Imagining what leaving life will be like is fun. Wishing we could leave now is understandable , but can detract from the beauty , and the fullness , of being here now . I'm not ready yet because I am still here , and pretty grounded. I don't always appreciate being grounded , but being grounded isn't the opposite of flying ; it's not a prison sentence. It's the immersion and full experience of being alive in a body and watching self-awareness grow from self-hate and misery , and expand and mutate in a million magnificent ways into what it always was, is, and will be . I AM the garden blossoming ; I might as well sit back and enjoy the show .

But yes, I understand the yearning , and it is tempered by a life that is full of love (and Chihuahuas )
Old 15-11-2014, 04:27 AM
Titanoboa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
We're alive now , and also beyond life and death . Imagining what leaving life will be like is fun. Wishing we could leave now is understandable , but can detract from the beauty , and the fullness , of being here now . I'm not ready yet because I am still here , and pretty grounded. I don't always appreciate being grounded , but being grounded isn't the opposite of flying ; it's not a prison sentence. It's the immersion and full experience of being alive in a body and watching self-awareness grow from self-hate and misery , and expand and mutate in a million magnificent ways into what it always was, is, and will be . I AM the garden blossoming ; I might as well sit back and enjoy the show .

But yes, I understand the yearning , and it is tempered by a life that is full of love (and Chihuahuas )

The maker of this thread had me concerned with thoughts of suicide, but I agree.
Old 15-11-2014, 08:44 AM
lukemed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orris Root
The maker of this thread had me concerned with thoughts of suicide, but I agree.
haha no way! when the apple is ripe it shall fall from the tree,,i am not ripe yet :}
my free time is spent listening to and reading accounts of life in the spirit realms and from what i have heard sounds amazing [message me for the link] everything is created by thought and desire...i dont know if its singularly or collectively but thoughts are limitless so i imagine it is possible to do anything there :}
Old 15-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemed1
haha no way! when the apple is ripe it shall fall from the tree,,i am not ripe yet :}
my free time is spent listening to and reading accounts of life in the spirit realms and from what i have heard sounds amazing [message me for the link] everything is created by thought and desire...i dont know if its singularly or collectively but thoughts are limitless so i imagine it is possible to do anything there :}

Check out the 'Common Questions About The Afterlife' thread right here in this section . 19 out of 20 Chihuahuas surveyed agree !
Old 15-11-2014, 12:38 PM
lukemed1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
Check out the 'Common Questions About The Afterlife' thread right here in this section . 19 out of 20 Chihuahuas surveyed agree !

thanks, will have a read now