Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-10-2014, 09:51 AM
Master

Has anyone else read the book the "Multidimensional Man" ?

A very fascinating book by Jurgen Ziewe on astral travel. Very detailed accounts of his experience and his understanding of other dimensions. Also very different to how I thought things work especially after we pass away. It would be good to discuss with others if any one else had read this since there are many questions.
Old 16-10-2014, 05:21 AM
Master

I have not read the book. It looks interesting. I would like to read it.
Old 16-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Master

You can also go to his website www.multidimensionalman.com for more information.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:43 AM
Suspended

Yes, l've made several posts about him on here. He has a good website that you've mentioned and he's made some good videos.
l'm also reading an excellent book called 'Less lncomplete' by Sandi Gustus. lt's based on the well known brazilian doctor's out of body explorations - Waldo Veira. Waldo's own book is very good, but the terminology is not to everyone's liking - sandi gustus make it easy to understand'. Also, it's a real bargain for kindle at £3.

[Edited by Staff/Commercial links not allowed]

Old 17-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Master

Excellent. I will look into it, thanks. What did you think of his book? It really changed my views on what happens after we die. Page 128 he brings up many questions but it's left unanswered.
Old 17-10-2014, 12:47 PM
Thank you, vespa...anything regarding the Other Side I am interested in.

Edit: Wow, that is quite a website! I will be looking for that book!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-10-2014, 12:51 PM
Master

I have the book, it's on my "short stack" of books to read. Just haven't gotten to it. I got it when durgaa suggested it awhile back.
Old 17-10-2014, 03:27 PM
Experiencer
thanks for this.

i came across this book, but held off, because i was reading The History of God by Guy Needler. that was enough multidimensional exploration to take on at the time...woah.

Less Complete added to the que as well.
Old 17-10-2014, 08:09 PM
Suspended

Yes vespa68, some books like jurgwn ziewe's are life-changing.
l re-read page 128 and he asks some questions. l think the main question was whether or not certain ppl actually know they're dead when they die, and when they enter some of he lower dimensions. l believe jurgen says [on his website and in the videos] that on the dimension closest to this one [called crustal dimension in the 'less lncomplete' book] that the vast majority there do not know they're dead at all. Like he says here:

"Waking up on the first dimensional counterpart of Earth is the main reason why dead people find it so difficult to accept that they have died. For a start not only are they still very much alive but their environment is still very much the way they are used to on earth."

l know in the 'less lncomplete' book they definitely say a great many just don't know they're dead - mostly those who only believed in a very materialistic reality when they were alive in the physical world. You know the type - when your dead, your dead [total oblivion].

Robert Peterson [another prolific astral projector who also wrote some good books] does a lot of out-of-body book reviews that are interesting [he reviews the two mentioned here]:

http://www.robertpeterson.org/BookReviews.html
Old 18-10-2014, 04:39 AM
Suspended
Do you have a link to download the multidimensional man book I can't find one.