Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-08-2014, 02:45 AM
Bella

Blessed by Fae or part Fae?

I think I either have some Fae in me or was blessed by one but I am unsure.

I think I was blessed by one/them because at birth I was litteraly only 2 pounds, I almost drowned in the womb because my twin sister had blocked the way for my mother's water to break. I somehow was the only twin to get nutrients, and was not breathing or crying when born.

I think I may have some Fae in me because I've always felt other energies around me, and believed as a small child that energy was in everything and a lot of the time only dreamed in the color of a brilliant turqouise. I dreamnt of other worlds a lot similar to this one but far different.

I've never been intentionally cruel or rude, but I have suffered emotional disregulation a lot when growing up in my childhood home. I think I only was so angry and always so upset because I later discovered my father was a pedophile and repeatedly had intercourse with my mom and her sister's when they were 6 and up.

For some reason my father never touched me or harmed me, but I ALWAYS knew there was very bad energy lurking in my childhood home and I could never be calm even though everything seemed fine on the surface.

I faced almost dying a lot as a child due to asthma, but was always calm when I'd go into an attack. I always have felt protected.

I also was born pale blonde, pale skin with blue eyes. My brother was born dark brown haired. I somehow got a very fae look or atleast it makes me think of fae now that I'm older, even though I was bullied alot for being blonde?.
Old 24-08-2014, 05:15 AM
Experiencer
Hi

I'm not sure what a fae is but your defiantly being protected by some sort of being, your being protected at any rate.

NightCat
Old 24-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Master
I don't know. Having had a bad start doesn't make you fae. Sure you can be protected, I think all children have protection when they live in bad environments. Some things I don't really get. You cannot drown in the womb when the water hasn't broken. You don't start breathing until you're actually born, so up till that point you cannot drown.
And you're father having intercourse with your mom when she was 6? :/

Maybe you could do with some healing, since you had a difficult start. You can get traumatized in the womb, maybe you got the feeling you didn't have the right to be here on this planet, in this life and in your body. That kind of thing could've happened. Even in the womb you can get the feeling that you're not wanted, or have to fight for your life, which can have all kinds of effects on the brain and body. I.e. easily stressed out, adrenaline glands always working overtime so you're in a constant fight or flight modus etc. etc.
So if you feel you had a real bad start, getting a healing from a proper healer might help you a lot to feel lighter in life.