Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-08-2014, 01:27 AM
Knower
What creature is this? Or who?

Well I was sitting in bed, doing a channeling for my spirit guide and I (automatic writing). Suddenly I saw on the far side of my bed /I have a King Sized bed\ I saw a creature for a split second and I KNOW I didn't imagine it. I don't know what it is. So I'm wondering if you know. Here is a quick profile:

It wasn't human sized or very small. About the size of a square pillow that you use to decorate your couches with or whatever. It was defiantly a male. It seemed to look a little old.. or... a least a little wrinkly maybe mid-aged. They weren't wearing a shirt and their pants didn't look very new. They were laying on their stomach just smiling at me. They had pointed ears and a long nose. I don't remember their hair style or color and I don't think they had a beard or mustache.

I'm completely bewildered and I've been looking at "mythical" creatures all day. I can't seem to find anything.. I'm also wondering if this creature is either bad or good.
I was shocked for a second when I saw them but I didn't feel any negative or positive energy. Any ideas??
Any input is greatly appreciated<3
Old 07-08-2014, 02:54 AM
lovingspirit

to me I could be wrong but it reminds me of a household spirit called a brownie

https://www.google.ca/search?q=brown...2F%3B488%3B700

I could be wrong tho. Brownies I think are small though. And I think they are very quiet so and aren't seen that often. But who knows
Old 07-08-2014, 02:54 AM
lovingspirit

sorry this link works better
http://www.varietyportal.com/wp-cont...es/brownie.jpg
Old 07-08-2014, 03:02 AM
Knower
That looked exactly like them!!
Thank you so much! What are brownies, though? Could you give me a little of information? ^U^
Old 07-08-2014, 03:10 AM
lovingspirit

basically a brownie is a household spirit that prefers the night time. Its said that they help around the house with the chores etc. They do not like to be seen though some say.

they also like food offerings,(porridge and honey) however once you start calling it a "payment" they don't like it. They will abandon the house if you miss treat them.

I also read some people just casually leave out an offering near the fire place or stove and when the brownie comes across it, they will accept the offering. (when I say offering I don;t meant walk away and it it, but like take the essence from it. thats how I see offerings work)
Old 07-08-2014, 03:56 PM
Knower
Thank you a bunch, lovingspirit!
A lot of these websites arnt helping me because some say they are bad and some say they are "good".
I dont have porridge or honey. But I heard milk works, too?
Old 08-08-2014, 02:30 AM
lovingspirit

hi :)

To me a lot of those nature spirits and fae energies like milk, sweets, honey etc.

To me Brownies, faeries nature spirits etc aren't good or bad. They are neutral just like nature. I think its how we perceive it. I do think fae energies can be mischievous but they aren't bad or anything.
Old 09-08-2014, 04:02 AM
Master
You can do a quick check to get a feel for what it's energy may have been by reviewing your own energy at the time.
Basically vibration attracts like vibration, so whatever came into your field would have been of the same vibe your were admitting at the time you saw it.
I'm guessing since you were doing spiritual/channeling type work you were in a place of Love and peace and therefore so was it.
If by chance you happened to have a flash of fear or been doing spiritual work with a background motive of neediness or emotional desperation, and such then you would have been producing a lower vibration which would have attracted something resonating at that level.
So just recall what your state of beingness was at the time to get a feel of what the intentions were of what came to watch you.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Knower
Thanks to both of you. This seriously helped me a bunch.
At the time I was in a state of love and protection, but when I saw the brownie it shocked/scared me for a quick second. Merely cause I have never seen a 'mythical' creature in front of me before. So I'm not sure whether that changed anything or what?
Old 10-08-2014, 03:07 AM
Master

If they were just laying there smiling at you, I doubt they mean you any harm.