Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 05-05-2017, 04:44 PM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by iJenna
AnotherBob, I really appreciate your reply and attempts to answer my questions

I quoted Spirit Guide Sparrow above and even reference the post number he made that statement in, which he says:

"Your spirit attaches a thread of consciousness, the silver cord, to the first two dividing cells of a fertilized egg. This etheric umbilical cord, if you will, can be partly witnessed by the glow which appears during this chemical process under a microscope".

He says a glow can be seen under a microscope. Therefore, if this silver cord is really true and it's glow can been seen under a microscope, it should be testable in a controlled lab setting and verified by science. But science has not done that. Why? is my question.

Bob will reply in due course, I expect, but in the meantime may I offer my thoughts? I am relying on your qoting verbatim what SGS said about the glow seemingly visible through a microscope. I agree that if it is visible that way then it could be observed by scientists. Why no scientist appears to have done it I have no idea. BUT if a glow can indeed repeatedly be seen then it would be interesting to hear our scientists' explanations for it.

Quote:
As for my second question, maybe I didn't do a good job of asking, as your reply seems to not understand what I am trying to get an answer for. This isn't a question about evil and bad things that happen...

It's a question about why a source of unconditional love would create a world and this life that, after we die, we are to feel bad for something we were not given any knowledge was bad to do? AND goes AGAINST the natural laws it also created! AND goes AGAINST what we need to be healthy and live! That's a triple wammy of a mean game being played on us by Unconditional Love, which according to Spirit Guild Sparrow created all this. That makes no sense. It's either not true, or there is a VERY good reason and explanation why such a cruel game is being played on us.

It's not a game that we're here and no game is being played on us by any entity. We won't "feel bad" about anything we didn't understand on this earth. We MAY feel bad when we did understand and accept but then chose to ignore the situation when we could have changed things by our actions. BUT as incarnates we can not assess our situation as effectively as we will do when we're discarnates.

Quote:
1. Those animal spirits according to Spirit Guild Sparrow CHOSE to come to this world knowing in advance they could become another life's lunch to live, but will still make us feel bad after death for doing it?

I disagree. The animating spirits who chose to incarnate as animal life-forms made their choices based on what they understood about life incarnate and how they affected their personal spiritual progression. They won't "make us feel bad" as you are suggesting because they're learning like we're learning from the various situations they will experience.

Quote:
And hypocritically was something that animal also did to live before it became our lunch. That makes no sense. And is not love.

Viewing as incarnates a situation which can only be fully understood as discarnates will result - for some individuals - in situations about which they feel unable to make sense. This individual, however, sees the same information and feels very differently from you....

Quote:
2. Avoiding eating meat means going against the very natural laws that Source created, and then will make us feel bad for it. That makes no sense. And is not love.

Silver Birch explained this and you might want to see what he said.

Quote:
3. Source never gave us any knowledge a spirit is even in us, much less is in animals we eat to live healthy lives, but then will make us feel bad for it after death. That makes no sense. And is not love.

The Great Spirt - source - allowed every individual to experience what that individual needed for its spiritual progress. The exact details will vary from one to the other but the underlying principle is unchanged. I'll leave things at this point because my answer will essentially be similar in each case.

You should take from Spirit Guide Sparrow 'what appeals to your reason'. (as Silver Birch put it) Reject what does not appeal to your reason but know that for all the objections you may raise against one issue or another, this individual (and probably others like me) sees the matter differently. It doesn't mean you're wrong but you should not feel any pressure to accept what doesn't appeal to you personally.

4. We would not being having this conversation on the internet if our human ancestors had not start............................... true about the afterlife, or there is a VERY good explanation reason for being mis-lead like this then being left to feel bad afterwards for something we had no knowledge of.

AnotherBob, I would love to hear your thoughts on this please. If I haven't made myself clear again, just let me know and I will try again................
Old 05-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
Hello again, iJenna!

As far as the silver cord, I was not aware that Sparrow indicated it could be seen as a physical manifestation, via a glow which could be observed. The nature of "etheric" is a non-physical state. I would defer to Sparrow in this matter, since I am neither a scientist nor do I have extrasensory perception.

In regard to your question about Unconditional Love, I would offer that Love is such that it allows all things to manifest. This is not a process that the human intellect can really grasp, since we would typically anthropomorphize Love into some idea we have of a Super Being meddling in creation for some desired outcome agreeable to our human sensibilities. In that regard, I find this dialogue from Catherine of Sienna to be pertinent:

I talk about it sometimes with Him, all the suffering in the world.

"Dear God," I have prayed, "how is it possible all the horrors I have seen, all the atrocities you allow man to commit when you – God -- are ever standing so near and could help us? Could we not hear your voice say 'No' with such love and power never again would we harm?"

And my Lord replied, "Who would understand if I said that I cannot bear to confine a wing, and not let it learn from the course it chooses."

But what of a man walking lost in a forest weeping and calling your name for help, and unknown to him he is heading for a covered pit with sharp spears in it that will maim his flesh when he crashes through the trap?

"Yes, why don't I remove every object from this world that could cause someone to weep? Yes, why don't I speak in a way that could save a life?”

I opened up my mouth and the Infinite ran to the edges of space -- and all possibilities are contained therein, all possibilities, even sorrow.

In the end, nothing that ever caused one pain will exist, No one will begrudge Me. The Absolute Innocence of all within my Creation takes a while to understand."

~ Catherine of Sienna
(1347-1380)

Very nice reply and quote, Bob.
And I love how it all comes down to "In the end" and "over the span of eternity"

Here's another way to say it. When you freely give and receive lovingkindness and caring to others...and when I do...and when he and she and all others do...then "the end" and "eternity" is suddenly right now, this moment, and it is ever arising.

Until then, what could be in authentic love....

(which seeks the highest good of the other(s) equally to the self and of the self, equally to the other(s) and which some people call agape or metta or lovingkindness)

....is always an eternity away.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-05-2017, 10:01 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow,

Today is the first time I have read this thread,I read the last page first then second last.
So I went to the beginning of the thread and read page one through twelve.

Last week I answered a post on a new thread,the thread poster was linen53 from memory,she spoke about a wonderful book she read by Tuesday Lobsang Rampa,it was Cave of the Ancients!
I told her I started this journey of mine in 1973 aged 20 after leaving my body and a friend loaned me TLR's book You Forever,so that was my beginning, my search for what this life is all about,lots of books and meditation etc!

I have nearly all of TLR's books, beaten and battered paperbacks,but,you seem to be saying in your answers and replies to other posters, everything that he espoused, not verbatim, but the same ideas about what you write about here on this forum, well he wrote about in his books!
Just my observation, not personal criticism!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I am so glad that I found this thread. I have been reading through from the beginning over the past week and have just reached page 100. So much of it resonates with me and I wanted to thank you for all your time and wisdom imparted.

Best Wishes
Alan
Old 06-05-2017, 08:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Dear iJenna,

"Your spirit attaches a thread of consciousness, the silver cord, to the first two dividing cells of a fertilized egg. This etheric umbilical cord, if you will, can be partly witnessed by the glow which appears during this chemical process under a microscope".

The way I am understanding the above quote, is that Sparrow is not so much as saying that the silver cord is visible under a microscope. Rather, it is the brief glow caused by the silver cord attaching itself to the dividing eggs that is visible. This is quite a well known phenomenom and has been reported by scientists. There are videos on youtube that show this process, one such video is entitled;

New Technique Reveals Flash Of Light When Human Egg Activated By Sperm

(Sorry, don't know how to add videos into posts).

Hope this helps.
Old 06-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Suspended
Guide
Silver Cord Seed Atoms

Hello,

Of the two seed atoms,one seed atom comes from the "desire" body, its located in the Great Vortex of the Liver.

The other grows out of the seed atom of the "dense" body in the heart.

Both meet in the seed atom of the "vital" body in the solar plexus.

Author unknown? Let's say "a student"

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 13-05-2017, 09:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I realise you have time away from this thread and am happy to wait for your answers. I am now up to date with this thread, but am going to read through again as it was so enjoyable and have probably missed some stuff first time around. I have a couple of questions, I realise they might be a bit odd and apologies if I have missed them.
Firstly, one of my hobbies is field recordings and am wondering if there is any ambient sound in the afterlife. I understand that spirits speak via pictures or images but do birds still tweet, does the wind howl or does the rain patter (is there weather there at all?).
Second question concern insects. Do spirit dogs still have have fleas? Are we enjoying sitting in a blissfull spiritual bar speaking to long dead relations only to be stung by a wasp that we had swatted whilst alive? If not what do these insects do and how do they live? (I realise live is the wrong word!) or exist. Are they the same as us or are they intent on stinging us in revenge for us swatting them whilst they were about their business in life.
I ask these (slightly humourous) questions in the most noblest fashion and look forward to your answers in good time.
Peace and Love,
Alan
Old 18-05-2017, 04:45 PM

To clarify, my question to Spirit Guide Sparrow about the flash of light that occurs at conception is NOT about verification the light happens, it does. It can been seen under a microscope by scientist, so that is a fact.

Spirit Guide Sparrow is making the extraordinary claim that this flash of light is the result of our spirit attaching the sliver cord to the fertilized egg.

BUT... science is saying the flash of light is the result of zinc atoms exploding, which indicate the health of the fertilized egg. The brighter the flash, the more zinc, the better odds the egg will developed into a healthy embryo. Something doctors can now use to help couples using IFV treatments since half of fertilized eggs do not develop properly. -That is nothing even close to anything of a "sprit attaching itself" as Spirit Guide Sparrow says this flash of light is the result of.

Who's right? Spirit Guide Sparrow or Science?

Thus, my honest question to Spirit Guide Sparrow is, why is Science NOT confirming his claim, he says is right, that this flash of light is the result of a spirit attaching itself?

This also raises the question of why would spirits attach themselves with only a 50% chance of even making it to birth? Seems like quite a flawed process.

Now, if you're right Spirit Guide Sparrow (and I really do hope you are, but it's a tough one to believe when science doesn't seem to agree), then why don't you please, please, please (begging to you on my knees) take your extraordinary supernatural gift you claim to have with all the answers to this afterlife spirit world that supposedly exists and go to science and educate these people that the answer is really our spirit attaching itself so they can confirm that in a lab setting and BOOM!!! The BIG BANG all over again.. the world now FINALLY has PROOF the afterlife and spirit world is REAL!!! YAY! - Now THAT would be the GREATEST service of unconditional love to human history that will trickle down then to greatly servicing every life form on the planet. Talk about true unconditional love and giving. Honest question, why haven't you done this?

Awww, I wish so much I was blessed with your gift. If I had your extraordinary supernatural gift I would be so driven to demonstrating the evidence of my gift all the way up to Steven Hawking so people can finally know the afterlife truth and thus stop believing in false religious books that for 2000+ years and counting are the biggest causes of wars, torture, death and destruction to humanity and thus, if you're right, to all our spirits.

For everyone's information, please google 'flash of light at conception/science' to see the scientific answer for evidence. I would post the links, but this forum won't let me since I don't have enough posts yet.
Old 18-05-2017, 09:57 PM
Pathfinder

I really like you iJenna! I never understood the skeptics on this thread. There just is no way anyone could blag or fake all this or reply in the way he is able to. I appreciate that he has come here to write all this, although I can't lie I sometimes get very angry/frustrated with certain contradictions in the information/wisdom. Sparrow seems so depersonalised that it feel like shooting the messenger to get annoyed at him. I'm more annoyed at life. Life here, as it is, makes no logical sense. All the humans around me seem so illogical, like these violent irrational beings. I have little hope for many people becoming interested in these things or ever pondering these sorts of questions. I was asking these questions as a young person. I bored people. They told me to shut up. They were only interested in football or clothes shopping. Vent over
Old 18-05-2017, 10:58 PM
Master
I don't think any manifest action or aspect of material existence in any way precludes correlating spiritual "activity" or simultaneous occurrences of spiritual existence.

The argument here seems to be that given [some physical aspect, event, or occurrence], there cannot be [some non-physical or non-material or spiritual aspect, event, or occurrence.

Surely that reasoning is flawed and tends toward material reductionism...that there is nothing else but the material expression of reality specifically somehow devoid of spirit, as if artificially separated from it.

In reality, it is the spirit that continually sustains all of our physical reality in each moment. Buddhists and mystics of many traditions call this what is continually arising, when applied to physicality. More and more, physicists tend to agree.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke