Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-01-2018, 04:07 AM
Experiencer
Help with a Tarot reading?? Second opinion??

Hello everyone could you possibly help me with a second opinion on a Tarot Reading??? Thank you for your help in advance!!!
Okay here is the Question: Why am I running into this person so much? I feel like there is a purpose. But what could it be and why?

The spread I got was:

Six of Wands upright
Six of Pentacles upright
King of Pentacles reversed

I think I might be missing something on this one, if anyone could shed more light on this spread I would be very grateful, Thank you

What do you guys see in this spread???
Old 01-01-2018, 04:19 AM
Master

The first thing I would comment on is that your question is asking three things:
1) Why am I running into this person so much?
2) I feel like there is a purpose. But what could it be?
3) (I feel like there is a purpose) why?

With three cards pulled, your poor little tarot deck may be trying to give one card per question asked - or it may have focused on just the first question - etc etc. Did you create a specific spread for the question asked, eg each card in a position that focused on only one of the questions asked.

If you didn't create a custom spread, I would try the cards again, but be sure to ask a singular, concise question :) When you try to ram too much into one tarot question, it can make it difficult for the cards to answer you :)
Old 01-01-2018, 07:30 PM
Experiencer
Originally posted by Tealily
Quote:
The first thing I would comment on is that your question is asking three things:
1) Why am I running into this person so much?
2) I feel like there is a purpose. But what could it be?
3) (I feel like there is a purpose) why?

With three cards pulled, your poor little tarot deck may be trying to give one card per question asked - or it may have focused on just the first question - etc etc. Did you create a specific spread for the question asked, eg each card in a position that focused on only one of the questions asked.

If you didn't create a custom spread, I would try the cards again, but be sure to ask a singular, concise question :) When you try to ram too much into one tarot question, it can make it difficult for the cards to answer you :)

Geeze it never even dawn on me that I was asking 3 questions, the spread was a past, present future reading, my poor little tarot deck definitely was having a hard time, thank you Tealily for responding and helping me with this, I will try again and maybe this time I will try a different spread with a more concise question.
Old 02-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Master
This could be that they are strongly pulled towards you, but they are unable to find a sign clearly from your end, so there is slight dejection ( knight of pentacles reversed ). It's still to early to define a connection in a personal sense, but more like wanting to explore what the strong vibe and pull here is about. So they are drawn towards this connection/ vibe with you.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:26 PM
Experiencer
Originally posted by angelic star
Quote:
This could be that they are strongly pulled towards you, but they are unable to find a sign clearly from your end, so there is slight dejection ( knight of pentacles reversed ). It's still to early to define a connection in a personal sense, but more like wanting to explore what the strong vibe and pull here is about. So they are drawn towards this connection/ vibe with you.

Hello angelic star, thank you for responding :) So right now i should be looking into why am i drawn to him over and over, it definitely might be to early to define the connection, so I will wait and give it more time to figure this it out lol Thank you again angelic star I am very grateful!!!