Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-01-2018, 04:54 AM
Master
Feedback for tealily

I asked the question about P a second time because I really didn't think it would have a great outcome. As in something didnt feel right at all, and there couldnt be a strong common ground. Lots of hidden motives/ lies, that isn't apparent on surface. I ended this yesterday and let it go, and I feel a lot better surprisingly. I think it wasn't very important to my anyways, and I could have been just lying to myself about it .
Thanks alot for the reading and for taking the time.

Reading for tealily

Quote:
Q: Can I expect B to start working at the company before the end of Jan 2018?

Judication, Message of concern, False person ~ Kipper

No, I feel they are secretly lying and possibly have already made up their mind about it. This does not look positive.

Hope this helps, let me know if you want me to further look at this.

Next reading for angelic star

A message of positive encouragement at this time.
Old 16-01-2018, 09:31 AM
Master

Feedback for angelicstar
So far as I can tell, B is super-keen to start work (they have a mortgage to pay off) however they're waiting waiting waiting on accreditation paperwork to come through. There is a pretty hectic backlog and despite already waiting weeks + being promised that they're on some sort of 'fast track', I wouldn't be suprised if it's late Feb or March before he can start working with us.

Old 16-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Master

Angelic Star
Wisdom of the oracle deck: Go the distance, Time to Go, Truth be told, Mending, Happy happy
The message is very positive about endings, completion and new beginnings. Letting go is coming very clearly whether it is a relationship or anything that does not serve you any more. Its time to remove whatever is keeping you from being your authentic self. The distance cards are saying that this is a time to build for long-term prosperity and longstanding relationships, the truth and mending cards are saying that see things clearly, accept the situation as it is, make amends or forgive but do not forget; and be prepared to release. Happy happy things await you in the near future. Smile:)be happy where you are;it is the best place to be in.
Moonincancer Q: A message of positive encouragement for me
Old 17-01-2018, 03:05 AM
Master
Feedback for moonincancer

Thank you for the kind reading dear. I very much appreciate your reading. Letting go is what is coming up in most of my readings at this time. Thank you a lot for it.

If no one takes your question in next hour or so, I will do this reading for you.

Next reading for moonincancer
Quote:
A message of positive encouragement for me
Old 17-01-2018, 04:23 AM
Master

Quote:
A message of positive encouragement for me

Knave of chalices, Queen of wands

It feels that someone can offer emotionality/ support and understanding to you at this time, and be a rock to you, a male . This might be someone you least of all expect to get any support from , but they will be like a rock around you if you reach out and the walls of what you believe about them will come crashing down. Reaching out to someone at times of support. It could be a partner/ husband.
It feels like your are already shifting frequency by going through this proces/ phase in your life. Things aren't perfect and might seem down, but in higher spiritual truth you are constantly growing and subtle shifts happening all the time for you. when this phase is over, you will really be able to clearly see how far you have come. Underlying your current events you are already progressing and growth is happening for you. You will find your inner strength and recovery through this phase. just hang in there, it will soon be over and you will only gain and already are, only you are not able to see it at this because of some tension surrounding it. All knots will dissolve and you will prevail. Ask for strength and positive affirmations and motivation everyday. You will be surprised how fine things feel to you if you try. Shift focus on motivating yourself.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know ~

Will it be wise to contact D at this time ?
Old 17-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star

Knave of chalices, Queen of wands

It feels that someone can offer emotionality/ support and understanding to you at this time, and be a rock to you, a male . This might be someone you least of all expect to get any support from , but they will be like a rock around you if you reach out and the walls of what you believe about them will come crashing down. Reaching out to someone at times of support. It could be a partner/ husband.
It feels like your are already shifting frequency by going through this proces/ phase in your life. Things aren't perfect and might seem down, but in higher spiritual truth you are constantly growing and subtle shifts happening all the time for you. when this phase is over, you will really be able to clearly see how far you have come. Underlying your current events you are already progressing and growth is happening for you. You will find your inner strength and recovery through this phase. just hang in there, it will soon be over and you will only gain and already are, only you are not able to see it at this because of some tension surrounding it. All knots will dissolve and you will prevail. Ask for strength and positive affirmations and motivation everyday. You will be surprised how fine things feel to you if you try. Shift focus on motivating yourself.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know ~

Will it be wise to contact D at this time ?
Thank you very much. Just wanted to let you know you are quite right about him: my husband, the walls and the support. Thank you for the words of wisdom and support. I feel quite overwhelmed by your kindness. God bless!

NEXT READING FOR ANGELIC STAR: Will it be wise to contact D at this time?
Old 22-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Master

psychic tarot 6wands (victory and success), if u do 8swords (trapped in fear), wheel (destiny); if u don't balance (justice),4emperor (authority).Overall advice:Fool (new beginnings). Overall outcome:heartchakra
My feeling is that there is no wrong decision here. You have nothing to hold you back but your insecurities/fears. Stepping fearlessly into new directions should work out well for you. Maybe the decision is not entirely in your hands. this situation involves healing the heart centre. Release any need for control and bring the heart into a state of acceptance and joy. Happy outcome whatever you decide. all is well.
Moon question: Message of encouragement/advice
Old 23-01-2018, 12:35 AM
Master
Feedback for mooninancer

Thank you for the reading moon ~

Reading for moonincancer

Quote:
Message of encouragement/advice

Four of Pentacles reversed

It feels like there is material support coming from various sources at this time. So you are not without people or resources that are there for you in times of need. it is okay not to hold on too much to what you have got, finances , assets etc, and people want to give to you at this time. So you are not going to pay for more than you can deal with. Even if it's an ongoing event on resources/ budget etc, the decision has been made on your behalf already and there is finality and support there for you around it. You are being taken care of by those that are around you and they want to be there for you.

I hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings

A message of positive encouragement.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:21 PM
traceyacey12

Reading for angelic star

The high priestess, judgement, the moon, the lovers, the hanged man

It seems like you are handling everything in your life pretty well at the moment. You have at your disposal a very potent "weapon" that you can unleash on those that are taking advantage of you at this time. They'll think its something that can't be used against them but they will be surprised. Pretty soon those around you will recognize your wisdom and will seek you out for it. You will also have success in your love life soon and this man where pursue in a way that will be easy on you, meaning you won't have to put in a lot of work. You will also have some epiphanies regarding those that you feel have been taking advantage of you that will help you better navigate the relationships.

Next reading for traceyacey12

What is my twin flame mission?
Old 26-01-2018, 02:28 AM
Master
Feedback for traceyacey12

I am being told something along these lines these days. Thank you a lot for the reading.

Reading for traceyacey12

Quote:
What is my twin flame mission?

6 of chalices, 9 of chalices reversed

It feels to me that in the past / past lives intimate relationships might not have taken priority for you, or that your spiritual purpose was different and had a more theme of a spiritual mentor/ advisor to people. This time you have been given an opportunity to explore relationships from a higher perspective, to bring your knowledge from the past into the present into your close partnerships and have a spiritual learning at the same time not completely be unawares of romantic partnerships and the lessons they have to offer.
It feels to me that in the future, you will be able to separate your daily interactions/ mission in the physical world, to your inner world. Your need to satisfy inner spiritual needs, and inner spiritual authority. A 'twin flame' or a significant other half might be able to reflect onto you your inner nudges of the spirit and not just the physical world or the outside. Eventually be able to make major shifts within yourself and spiritual journey and partnership enables that for you. I see an image of a group of people waiting for your attention, but you decide to leave for a larger purpose , a more personal and inner purpose for yourself. So you leave what no longer serves you, in the worldly sense for a higher spiritual path. A twin flame will help reflect your priorities on the spiritual path and help you proceed smoothly into newer spiritual territories.

I hope this helps and relates, brightest blessings ~