Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-01-2018, 09:18 PM
Master

yes definite owl to look up to someone. someone you trust. a trusted old friend, it kind of is like lily to me in a way but more your mother, father or gran type of person. Or they seem like that to you. You just know you can go to them and they will have something to say that will be helpful in times of distress.

Yeah, They are cute cards though, Ranas. I have her book too. It was meant to be what I thought, her cards, but i got the book....so right away im back on the internet ordering the correct item lol. The cards, they have this smell. ( i hope shes not here reading this) of cow poo. maybe its the ink print? the cardstock scent? or some kind of persian incense infused in them? Meh, I still adore them.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:02 PM
Master
Thanks.
Shame the cards smell that way (yuk!)

Came across an interesting one concerning Owls. Since they have heart shaped 'faces'... and there's two owls, I was wondering what it meant in love / relationships. I wondered if barn owls mate for life, and... they do!!
As adults, Barn Owls are solitary animals until they pair with a mate. They mate for life and become very emotionally attached to their partner. Barn Owls can often be seen cuddling with their partner and babies in their nest. They will mate to show affection to one another, although they are not actually breeding.
So a love couple, very affectionate, deep lasting love.

Also thinking... owls have this radar with which they can hunt and see in the dark. That could be translated into "Able to read between the lines, pick up on things intuitively." Whereas regular Birds need the spoken word, the Owls don't.
On top of that radar, an owl can turn it's head around 270 degrees max, which allows them to see a helluva lot of what's going on around them. So I'm guessing their sense of awareness can be quite freaky. (Radar and that almost surround vision, lol). Add 'stealth' on top of that (night hunters) and you got someone who may catch you out, can see straight through you, knows what you're up to, maybe even before you do.

Would that make sense?
Old 03-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Master

makes sense and it would always depend on surrounding cards in regards to love.
Old 21-01-2018, 05:03 PM
55Degrees

Forgot to do an update.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
What does the sudden change in senior management hold regarding our new ASM?

Woman, Tree, Heart.
A female coming in to the picture (I'm already aware that the new ASM is likely to be a woman) who has worked within the company for a while (gone through various promotions), who either loves her job and/or loves the company.
Looks as though they will be understanding, friendly and approachable with a eweakth of knowledge. Fingers crossed.

So.....yep the new ASM is a woman, she's got her 10 years 'long service' badge (in this company 5 years is an amazing achievement let alone 10). She eats, sleeps and breathes her job. Seems like the lennies were spot on again.
Old 29-01-2018, 01:17 AM
Master

For real???????????????????????????????????

Does he have a sexually transmitted disease?

Clover + fox + snake + woman

all this combination gives me, someone gambling (with multiple partners?), deception, lies, cheater. he has multiple partners and has an std, or sleeps with a woman who lies and cheats, she has multiple partners and has given him an std.
yes.
im saying yes.

ewww. just ewww....helps my decision to stay away become stronger. just eww.

ladies (possible gents) help me out here. cause seriously. its true in these cards. do you see something else or add something here?
Old 29-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Master
Luck being short-lived cos there's treachery, manipulation by a woman.
(I don't associate clover with gambling)
Yet somehow feel that it's actually the woman being betrayed and conned.
Old 29-01-2018, 01:49 AM
Master

yeah because he's a snaky little fox! he's a smooth worder. he speaks with honey that tastes like poison. clover + fox could be someone feeling lucky due to their cunning ways. whatever it takes to get those knickers down! 'i feel we're connected' etc

my first read on this person showed up with 'multiple partners' and sexual transmitted disease. so i asked if he has one (std) and thats what came up.

this is not the first time these combinations have come up for him. so i guess i should stop ignoring it. and that my hopes and wishes wont make it any more awesome. the dude is a non-commited hobag. i need to wise up about him. accept thats the way he is. and walk away.

besides. there is a reason his FB is filled with woman. (options)

im such a fool. stupid.

God has protected me all this time from him. and i plead, please, help. the help is to see through my emotions to the reality. God knows my heart, and who deserves it. i need to be patient. but it sure aint him.
Old 03-02-2018, 08:34 PM
Master
Anyone got an intuitive insight on this?
Two cards on the question: "What can I still expect from him?"
Fox 14 & Garden 20

My daughter interpreted that as that he doesn't / cannot commit because his is afraid to lose his social life/image, the social fun and stuff.

Next question: "What am I to do with this situation?", the situation being him and me (we broke up but there's still feelings).
2 cards...
Fox 14 & Garden 20

Not sure what to make of this? Same cards concerning the same situation, but first question is about him, second about me. Yet the same cards? And cards were shuffled in between and chosen blindly.

Anyone know how to interpret this?
Old 04-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Master
No one who can help me out with this?
Old 04-02-2018, 06:00 PM
Master

you sure you wanna know? you sure you are ready to accept someones answer?