Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-01-2015, 02:12 PM
jerrygg38

The Soul

When I was young I was taught that we had a soul but I really did not know what that meant. What is it? I always believed that when we die, we are gone forever. I like that concept. Who really wants to live beyond death? I always believed in God and prayed often. I occasionally heard voices in return. Sometimes I would ask god to help me with a test. Then my physical mind would be taken over and he test would be completed by God.
In 1981 I could not solve the rubic cube after trying for many hours. I prayed to God and my mind was taken over and the cube was solved in a few seconds. However this time, God wanted something in return. This started my spiritual struggles. Who was I communicating with?
During the days of fighting in my basement, an entity appeared before me. It was like a hologram. I could put my hand through it. It was clearly a different form of energy than myself. However it could control me.
It appeared very ancient. It appeared like a thousand year old Rabbi. When I wrote "Aliens within Us" in 2005 I felt that it existed within me. In effect we have an alien soul. I was not quite happy with that concept. Now is my "Cosmic Reincarnation" I have theorized that the energy field is actually part of Gods total energy field. Thus our souls do not belong to us they belong to God. In either case our souls actually have their own mind. they can solve complex engineering problems much faster than we can. They are old and have lived many lives before us. We are just one physical manifestation of our souls.
It has always been upsetting to me since 1981 that I could not die. My physical body can perish but my soul will live on. My life is but an add on to the many lives of my soul. Do we own our own souls or does god own them? All I know is that when I die, my life will become part of the possible eternal life of an entity that occupies my body.
I have some answers for sure but I can only produce a theory of God and the Universe which logically agrees with my encounters and data presented to me by my soul and perhaps Godself.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:59 PM
Master
Doing what works for you .... what a concept !
Accepting, understanding, and respecting that everyone is presented with
their own version and ability to percieve and interpret with the subtleties of individuality ... that's really important for me, and I'm not saying I always rise to that full standard . The Universe loves us all so much that it rearranges itself to acomodate all of our pictures of reality , so knowing that not everyone 'sees' 'reality' the same is a big one

I posted (as Dar) a wonderful bit from the ET's about this a while back somewhere . 'Sovereignty' ; we all have it . It's a predominant operating parameter of individual sentient beings , whether they realize it or not .

Dar
Old 29-01-2015, 07:00 AM
Mikerokosm

Its simple really, all it takes is for you to want to know who what why is GOD and youll find out. If I may quote the ancient Africans(Egyptians) "I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only GOD".
Old 29-01-2015, 01:08 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikerokosm
Its simple really, all it takes is for you to want to know who what why is GOD and youll find out. If I may quote the ancient Africans(Egyptians) "I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only GOD".

Interesting quote. In general most people who reach out for god find their own souls. We do not own our souls, they belong to god. From a multi light speed physics viewpoint, we are light speed 1. That is we are composed of energy of 186,000 miles per second energy. Our souls are ultra high light speed energy. This is God's energy. So when we search for God and encounter our own souls, we find ourselves but at the same time we find God.
The problem with the religions of man is that for the most part an individual has encountered his own soul and taken it for the God of the Universe. In reality the person has only encountered a little piece of god which is himself. So for most prophets of their Gods the quote is quite correct.
I claim that I reached up higher than my own soul. However that is not so important because the above quote is most important to everyone else. My only job is to explain God and the Universe to man. However all I can do is bring a little higher understanding of God. In the future man will understand more.
In any event there is so much fear and misunderstanding in the world. The concept of eternal hell is foolish. Such a God would be a monster and not a real God. The only reason that God at infinite light speed can exist is that God has produced a system of pure justice and mercy which prevents cruel and unusual punishments inflicted upon Gods children. Eternal heaven is likewise a hell since thee is no ability to act with free will. this is the best of all possible worlds. Of course one step upward is a little better and one step downward is a little worse.
Thanks for the quote. It is really good.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
When I was young I was taught that we had a soul but I really did not know what that meant. What is it?
Soul = Physical body + Spirit

Adam was once a lump of flesh constructed from the elements around him (clay).

Then YHWH breathed His Spirit into the lifeless body and Adam was born.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:55 PM
Deactivated Account

From the Emerald Tablets of Hermes: "From one soul of the universe are all souls on countless worlds tossed up and down and severally divided."

The life phenomenon across the multiverse is the substance of a collective web of cosmic consciousness we call Spirit. We are ONE.
Old 29-01-2015, 02:06 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Soul = Physical body + Spirit

Adam was once a lump of flesh constructed from the elements around him (clay).

Then YHWH breathed His Spirit into the lifeless body and Adam was born.

To me the soul is a spiritual body with a mind. It exists within the lower mind of god and is centered within your brain.
Old 29-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
When I was young I was taught that we had a soul but I really did not know what that meant. What is it? I always believed that when we die, we are gone forever. I like that concept. Who really wants to live beyond death? I always believed in God and prayed often. I occasionally heard voices in return. Sometimes I would ask god to help me with a test. Then my physical mind would be taken over and he test would be completed by God.
In 1981 I could not solve the rubic cube after trying for many hours. I prayed to God and my mind was taken over and the cube was solved in a few seconds. However this time, God wanted something in return. This started my spiritual struggles. Who was I communicating with?
During the days of fighting in my basement, an entity appeared before me. It was like a hologram. I could put my hand through it. It was clearly a different form of energy than myself. However it could control me.
It appeared very ancient. It appeared like a thousand year old Rabbi. When I wrote "Aliens within Us" in 2005 I felt that it existed within me. In effect we have an alien soul. I was not quite happy with that concept. Now is my "Cosmic Reincarnation" I have theorized that the energy field is actually part of Gods total energy field. Thus our souls do not belong to us they belong to God. In either case our souls actually have their own mind. they can solve complex engineering problems much faster than we can. They are old and have lived many lives before us. We are just one physical manifestation of our souls.
It has always been upsetting to me since 1981 that I could not die. My physical body can perish but my soul will live on. My life is but an add on to the many lives of my soul. Do we own our own souls or does god own them? All I know is that when I die, my life will become part of the possible eternal life of an entity that occupies my body.
I have some answers for sure but I can only produce a theory of God and the Universe which logically agrees with my encounters and data presented to me by my soul and perhaps Godself.

interesting contemplations. i am sorry you are upset that you cannot die. i am too. but differently. i have had 3 NDEs and i just want to stay there. you are different. think not of dieing but think of being done. sort of like when the day is done and then you wake with a fresh start the next day.

i love how you attempt to integrate your experiences with the world views. i had to do that too. i love tapping into my spirit and getting the answers the way you did with the cube. i see the soul as a single thread in the tapestry of the spirit. i can change my focus and be the spirit or change back and be just the soul. just the way the picture of two faces looking at each other become a vase when you change your focus. both are always there.

cosmic reincarnation? integrating our experiences into the world view is hard. the world view is to small to hold it. there is no reincarnation. there is incarnation. we are part of the all and as a spirit you have things to do and interests to look up. you can hear the prayers and thoughts of the world. this will inspire you to incarnate and go to help the world. you look up lives gone by to pick pieces of thoughts ind abilities to create a framework for the personality you will be this time around. that is why you feel you reincarnate. you remember the lives gone by. but they were not you. they were just a part you picked out.

your physical mind???? you have a physical brain but the mind is something different. the mind can bridge the gap to spirit.

kk
Old 29-01-2015, 11:30 PM
jerrygg38

To KK Ferm
Your thoughts are very pleasant. At 42 I was very upset to learn that I could not die. At 76 I have come to accept it. My present thoughts are that if it is important to God that I live, then so be it. Thus I am here to serve my God.
As far as my reincarnation to the next Earth, I asked whoever where I was going to go. I was shown a series of star frames which lead me through space. From later insights the frames were 1000 light years apart and the time was 30 seconds for the trip. This is where I am heading. Previously in dreams I have been shown the New Earth with a Torah on a wall of gold. There were physical versions of both Moses and Jesus. In any event I have to take my dreams and visions as true. Thus to the best of my ability I will reincarnate. Yet at a certain age I will learn my past from the memory within my soul.
In any event your words are good for you and perhaps I will meet you upon the New Earth in the future.