Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-12-2017, 07:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Crystal Recommendation for Heatache?

Hey guys,

Would anyone be willing to recommend a crystal that might help to ease feelings of heartache? When I say heartache, I don’t necessarily mean healing from a breakup (though that’s sort of the issue), but more so dealing with the pull of a strong connection I have to a man, and always have had.

Perhaps I need a crystal that will help to distract me/enhance other energies around me? For example I’d love to be able to put more energy into my work and creativity, and to find more of a balance in my life. I’m not a very logical person by nature - my mercury is in cancer (if you’re into astrology), so I make lots of ‘heart over head’ decisions. Lol..

I carry a small piece of moldavite around with me as much as possible, as it helps to break addictions, but I’m not finding it to be as helpful in this particular area of my life (love). Have also tried pairing it with rose quartz to set a clearer intention.

Thank you :)

Last edited by little~wings : 30-12-2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello little~wings,
There are plenty of crystals you can use for that situation.
Pink kunzite works best for me.
Old 31-12-2017, 04:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol
Hello little~wings,
There are plenty of crystals you can use for that situation.
Pink kunzite works best for me.
Thanks so much for your help, Errol. Will keep an eye out for some pink kunzite :)
Old 31-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Deactivated Account
It’s okay!
Let us know how it goes, please.
Old 31-12-2017, 02:15 PM
Master
I'd say, if it's bothering you don't go for heart chakra crystals as they may 'soften' you, as in: make you even more susceptible to that connection.
You probably are better off with a Solar Plexus crystal, as that is where you interact with the outside world, it's also self-esteem, your power and so on.
This could also help with the other areas you were talking about.
A strong, balanced Solar Plexus will also flow balanced energy to the heart.
Old 31-12-2017, 11:12 PM
Master

I am getting turquoise for you, for expressing your own creativity and talent
Old 01-01-2018, 02:08 AM
Knower

This might sound awful or silly, but when I need to let go of something I carry a piece of coprolite (fossilized poop) in my pocket. I love the energy of this stone; it's helped me thorough a lot.
Please let us know what you decide to use and how it's working for you. =-)