Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
Thank you for your timed response, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

I would like to elaborate, if you will allow:

I have fears of water and drowning, it's almost visceral. And then I might think of something else. e.g. something happening to someone, and I then get images of it and feel very scared.

Dear blossomingtree,

A little fear is always healthy, for it provides you with the necessary fight or flight responses which keep you safe and alive.

Quote:
If one lived as a free spirit, would that help fears such as such?

Well to begin with, not filling your mind with images of morbid events and scary scenarios will most certainly help. In this regard, your greatest adversary is your own thoughts, not the actual event which may or may not ever happen. So it is for you really to modify your thought processes and align them to more enlightened and empowering scenarios.

In terms of living as a free spirit, you will find that perceiving yourself as a spirit being living a physical existence will provide the framework for more productive perspectives. Your body is just a piece of meat my friend; a conduit and container for your soul voyage in physical density. It is not you, it is a tool for you to use to experience the real you. Whatever occurs with the physical form, it is not happening to you, you are simply observing it occur from a chosen perspective. Change that perspective.

Quote:
What am I doing that is causing this?

You have already made the answer to this obvious. You are doubting yourself and your own capacity to bring about positive change and abundance. You are sabotaging your momentum of intent with counterproductive thoughts based on past experiences and past failures. You are allowing the past to dictate the present by preloading the future with fear and false sense of confidence. You do this because of your diminished sense of self-worth and your repetitious behaviour of repeating the same patterns as the past. You must come from a place of love and patience when imposing your will and intent on the world around you, and trust that small deeds and small actions lead to big results in the long run. You must not become disheartened by the lack of immediate results and work on creating the right environment which best supports the reality you desire for yourself.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 08-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotan
Hello Spirit Guide Sparrow. It is so nice to see you have returned. My question involves insects and (maybe?) lower based life forms and how they fit in, in the great scheme of things. Do flies take revenge on humans in the afterworld who have squashed them out of malice? Are insects just a very early form of spirit who later incarnate as higher(?) forms such as humans? Thanks in advance for your help.

Dear Wotan,

Greetings my friend, and companion of consciousness.

Let us first stop you to begin with to reiterate that there is no such thing as lower based life forms in the greater perception of the grand scheme of life. It would be impetuous to judge the spiritual status of any life form based on the mere appearances of the physical container through which spirit is expressed.

Flies do not take revenge on human beings for inflicting death or damage onto them, as that would denote insects have the same thought processes and behaviour patterns as mankind.
They do not.

Physical death is not the great doom and gloom for most other species that human beings make it out to be. For most others it is a quick painless transition, and it is primarily only human beings who live their lives in fear of a future event that has not yet even occurred.

Insect genetics have existed long before those of human ancestry. So essentially insects have an older lineage within this universe than you. Those of trees and plants are even older and have a unparalleled consciousness lineage dating back many millions of years.

You are trying to suggest spiritual status based on the physical intelligence and physical parameters instead of the component of consciousness, which is infinite. Consciousness within species is not restricted to one planet in the solar system, but is infinitely bound to the genetic source seeded within all of the known universe as a whole. This means, the journey of a specific genetic lineage and cellular signature is represented within the spirit world as a singular group, where here in your universe it is experienced scattered through time and space. Meaning, there are trillions of other insects and trees in the expanse of the cosmos which become united in their wisdom and spiritual identity within the spirit world.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 08-09-2017, 06:08 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear blossomingtree,

A little fear is always healthy, for it provides you with the necessary fight or flight responses which keep you safe and alive.

Well to begin with, not filling your mind with images of morbid events and scary scenarios will most certainly help. In this regard, your greatest adversary is your own thoughts, not the actual event which may or may not ever happen. So it is for you really to modify your thought processes and align them to more enlightened and empowering scenarios.

In terms of living as a free spirit, you will find that perceiving yourself as a spirit being living a physical existence will provide the framework for more productive perspectives. Your body is just a piece of meat my friend; a conduit and container for your soul voyage in physical density. It is not you, it is a tool for you to use to experience the real you. Whatever occurs with the physical form, it is not happening to you, you are simply observing it occur from a chosen perspective. Change that perspective.

You have already made the answer to this obvious. You are doubting yourself and your own capacity to bring about positive change and abundance. You are sabotaging your momentum of intent with counterproductive thoughts based on past experiences and past failures. You are allowing the past to dictate the present by preloading the future with fear and false sense of confidence. You do this because of your diminished sense of self-worth and your repetitious behaviour of repeating the same patterns as the past. You must come from a place of love and patience when imposing your will and intent on the world around you, and trust that small deeds and small actions lead to big results in the long run. You must not become disheartened by the lack of immediate results and work on creating the right environment which best supports the reality you desire for yourself.

-Sparrow

Thank you Spirit Guide Sparrow, we have met before..I'm grateful to you and for providing me with additional direction, comfort and love.

I think it must be true about a diminished self-worth, I don't know how to fix it, thank you so much again.

Blessings to you and your "gang".

Respect.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Pathfinder

Double post. Was unable to delete
Old 08-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Dear Bluefonsy,

Salutations from the light of love with blessings from the stars above.

Would you perhaps be speaking in reference to a certain Ray Brown?

Dear Sparrow, that is correct. I was hoping he was a genuine healer who could help me. Is this perhaps not the case? Thank you so much for your reassurance. I get much comfort from knowing that there is a 'somewhere over the rainbow' happily removed from all this violence.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Master
A favourite thread. I only had a few marked in that way. One of which fell silent where patterings of feet aren't now heard. No breath. No sound. But a fluttering of my heart when moments are recalled.

Blessings and love.

ces x
Honour your parents, teachers
and elders.
Earn your living honestly.
Give thanks for all living things.
Old 08-09-2017, 06:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Sparrow, thank you for answering my question. There is much wisdom for me to absorb in your reply.
Peace xx
Old 09-09-2017, 11:14 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Dear Sparrow
I was wondering if you would comment on how to find self worth, esp if this is not intrinsic.
Thank you in advance.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:54 PM
leadville

Quote:
Dear leadville,

In reference to your queries of my whereabouts, technically, I exist in both physical and non-physical realms simultaneously. I understand how some individuals perceive and choose to live their lives in the division that it must be in one or the other. Though that is simply a choice.

-Sparrow

Dear Sparrow

Thank you for taking time to say a few words to me.

I don't think I'm one of the individuals you've mentioned but in respect of contributing to this conversation the last stage is very definitely not one of choice - only my physical self can write my words, my sole way of communicating in cyber space. I'm guessing something similar applies to yourself...

But away from here, where are you and who are you there? Perhaps I should also enquire when you are.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:18 PM
leadville

Quote:
For convenience of clarification, any present online websites are constructed by and contributed to by individuals who have collated my responses from this communal forum. I do not personally maintain a public website, but praise those with the impetus for illuminating insight. Communication fuels evolution.

-Sparrow

My clumsy writing earlier.

I had noticed you 'hadn't been around' here for some time and a look back just now revealed it's about seven months since you last contributed to this thread.

It's good your earlier guidance has been compiled for easy reference and it's good to now have you back.