Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 02-04-2019, 02:03 PM
How to see God everywhere! What do you do? :)

Ha, it is a practice...a discipline...a deliberate focus...a mental exercise!!

My goodness, ya have to really want that !
In one second you (I) can think or view something as actually 'real'.
I can think my German Shep is actually a dog....my chair actually a chair...
my ceiling actually a ceiling!!! LOL !

I'll talk about myself later and what I practice...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-04-2019, 07:09 PM
Master

Indeed, the illusion seems very real.

Looking forward to your future sharing about yourself and your practice.

Peace.
Old 02-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Master

It is real to your mind. Your thoughts are real. What you perceive is heavily affected by your beliefs and emotions, but it is based on a real non-physical input.

In your dreams the characters are real in the same way.

The error is to think that what we perceive is the same for everybody.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
It is real to your mind. Your thoughts are real. What you perceive is heavily affected by your beliefs and emotions, but it is based on a real non-physical input.

In your dreams the characters are real in the same way.

The error is to think that what we perceive is the same for everybody.

When the dream ends, the characters no longer exist and are no longer real.
I've tried sending Reiki healing to a character of my previous dream, and tuning into them, without being able to grasp onto anything. It's like they don't exist.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
When the dream ends, the characters no longer exist and are no longer real.
When we die, we as we are now, will no longer exist either. This is what I experienced during past life regressions. I felt like waking up to a different me than the one who just passed. I believe that those who experienced other scenarios were affected by their beliefs, and by the beliefs of their facilitators.

Surely, I have no way to prove it. Still, there are so many honest people that have vastly different experiences. Why? Because of their different beliefs and emotions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
I've tried sending Reiki healing to a character of my previous dream, and tuning into them, without being able to grasp onto anything. It's like they don't exist.
Obviously they don't exist after the dream is over.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:39 AM
"It is real to your mind."

Aha, not if you change your mind to see a chair as it really is.
That would be my point of the thread actually.
How to perceive what is beyond or behind or at the core of 'the chair'...the
ceiling, the tree.

Reminds me of The Matrix...I know this steak isn't real, but...

Cypher : You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I
put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-04-2019, 03:22 AM
Color

This might interest some drawn to this topic:

"As the sun in the heavens redeems the earth from darkness and gloom,
so will the realization of the Presence of God in you reveal the man you always wished to be...
the joyous, radiant, peaceful, prosperous, and successful man whose intellect is illumined by the light from above."

~ Joseph Murphy

On the back cover of "Magic of Faith"

Old 10-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Angel1

Just use your awareness as a receiver...tune yourself like a radio...
have no thought of yourself, your past, your future...anything, really...tune into the frequency
where the Presence can be felt...where It always has been and always will Be.
There is nothing else...no traumas, no guilt, no $$ or relationship issues....just you as a receiver of What Is.

Simple, right?

And, here...listen to this before you relax into it...just to get mellow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w

Old 10-04-2019, 10:12 PM
janielee

And if your sister or another one has issues, how do you approach it, Miss H?
Old 11-04-2019, 01:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just use your awareness as a receiver...tune yourself like a radio...
have no thought of yourself, your past, your future...anything, really...tune into the frequency
where the Presence can be felt...where It always has been and always will Be.
There is nothing else...no traumas, no guilt, no $$ or relationship issues....just you as a receiver of What Is.

Simple, right?

And, here...listen to this before you relax into it...just to get mellow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w

Keep in mind, I am new. For me it is Nizhoni; Beauty and Balance. It is the soft focus, which allows me to see a person’s “beautiful self.” It is like seeing the world through my heart. When I “pray” I fill with light and joy and I see beauty everywhere. BTW, Love the song video!