Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-06-2020, 11:33 AM
Guide

Taama

I met a girl in my dreams, she told me I could wait until September. I asked her why and she told me that's when "mother" would show up. "Taama, my mother's name is Taama in Tamil" Is what she told me.

What could this mean?
Old 08-06-2020, 05:00 PM
Pathfinder
Having no knowledge of you current circumstance, dreams, aspirations and intentions it's very difficult to interpret with such limited information but I'll offer what I can.

First you have a word Taama and using web search I found out that "tama" is a Tamil word that means to be mitigated or to be plentiful.

September is the 9th month. You could look into the numerological meaning of number 9 and that meaning centers around spiritual transformation and enlightenment or it could be an indication that something will come in September or in 9 days, weeks, or months.

The girl and the reference to the "mother" represent female archetype and your inner feminine energy which is a receiving energy. Particularly with the Mother, because "Mother" is nurturing and benevolent in the ideal sense. You want to tap into this particular energy so that you are in a place where you are ready to receive something but you're going to have to wait a little bit longer for it to manifest.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I met a girl in my dreams, she told me I could wait until September. I asked her why and she told me that's when "mother" would show up. "Taama, my mother's name is Taama in Tamil" Is what she told me.

What could this mean?
(Not kidding) Maybe somebody's pregnant: mother, 9 months, ... Or, could get so.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-06-2020, 07:59 PM
Yaoughta

It would seem to involve some sort of action on your part that "could" wait. Something you were going to do or planning to do, but perhaps were reconsidering because of the current pandemic. The dream seems to be indicating that September would be a better time frame or that you could wait until 9. However, the original latin root of September refers to the number seven. So depending on how deep your dream symbols go, it could refer to seven or nice or July or September. Either way, you can relax a bit.