Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 21-11-2014, 12:13 AM
trancepanth

Meditation/Lucid Dream/ Eclectic Finding my Path

Hello everyone! I've recently found my spiritual side and I really relate and am interested and drawn to pantheism/ pagan/ eclectic/ new age/ higher consciousness/ lucid dreaming/ ritual and much more, they all seem like a leaf of the same tree, kind of. I wouldn't really put a label on myself at least not yet because I am relatively new at all this and I'm interested in so many things from so many groups and spiritual paths. For me the last couple of months have been of growth and learning about spirituality from different venues and cultures and making my own path to knowing my Self and connecting to the Universe.

I guess you can say that's really my goal or rather, my forever journey, how I want to live my life. Knowing my true Self and connecting to the Universe. And who knows what else is in store! I am suuuper excited to finally have found my reason for being, something I didn't even know I was missing. Such a short time since I started and I already feel such a difference, for the better, within me.

I joined this forum to connect with others and share thoughts and talk with people that are of like mind. Either finding your way, paving your way or on your way already, well we are all on our way!! I don't really have people in my life or even community (that i'm aware of)that share the same desire for spiritual development or interest in what some people would label occult or metaphysical.

So I joined this forum because I would love to share and talk to you guys about this and more, this is really a need I feel within me and lately and I've found that I should really listen to my intuition and what those feelings are telling me.

Thanks for reading guys! And Hello!!! If you feel the same let's share!
Old 21-11-2014, 02:42 AM
Experiencer
Great!And welcome.Each path is a jewel and there is much wisdom in knowing that.
Old 29-12-2014, 03:48 AM
ChildoftheMoon

Every path or view out there has a little different views on certain parts of what you are looking for. I know you consider yourself not having a path, but one thing I would suggest is put what you are researching down in a journal. Anytime that you find something interesting or what you are looking for write it down.

Once you have written down explore those branches that matter. Remember Belief can be just as powerful of a tool as path. Most paths are made up of many beliefs that help make that intent and will stronger.
Old 09-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Jaydawn8

Thats great and welcome! im in the same boat, found here as i was on my journey. I completely agree with that analogy each path seems like a different perspective of the 1 truth, while we are drawn to the one that resonates with where we are on our journey!