Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 26-07-2014, 09:00 AM
Master

More lives falling apart around me

The last time I posed this thought, someone (not very thoughtfully IMHO) suggested that my negativity attracted theses people and situations, so this is not really a question why, but more 'Has it happened to others?'
I am not searching for an answer, but hope this isn't going to be always!

Since awakening and even before people get drawn to me and then as I get to know them I find their lives are falling apart and I do help and don't mind, but currently I am in isolated hermit status so I don't meet anyone else, yet still I cannot avoid it.

What am I talking about, well one who did attempt her own life and was so destructive, another who had to sell her home and give most of the proceeds to the ex and now lives in a RV, a drug addict that nearly died and another who wants to take her own life she wants to sell her home and give all her stuff away and use the money to pay for therapy and more...

Obviously when met these people non of this was evident, but it worries me that everyone I meet will befall some sort of mishap… perhaps that is why i am around, but nonetheless it deters me from making any connections in real life or online.

Some of you who have read part of my journey, know how it has been. At times I feel their is little hope for humanity from what I have seen, but have to believe there is somehow...
Old 26-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Guide

(((( froebellian ))))

I think that perhaps you are viewing the situation in a backwards fashion.

It is not meeting you that has brought these negative life-situations to the unfortunate souls. Rather, they had these situations or the situations were in phases of development before they came to you.

I suspect they are drawn to you. They instinctively turn to those who will offer them understanding, or sympathy, or who will want to help them. They find you, because your personal light shines like a beacon for the wounded and lost.

It can be a heavy burden. It can even raise questions about whether anyone sincerely likes "you" or if they are only turning to you for solace.

To answer your question 'Has it happened to others?' I have to say "yes." That is how my life is. People turn to me when they are in pain, or are hurting, confused or depressed. I help as best I can. And then they leave me.

Honestly, I no longer expect people to remain my friends once their problem or emergency has been dealt with. I no longer harbor any hope that they will be there if ever I need similar assistance.

I have to keep reminding myself that we each are making this journey through life for the express purpose of learning. I have to learn not to try to "fix" everything for everyone. They need to learn from their situations. If I take the responsbility away from them, I think sometimes it's actually a hindrance to them. Just my thoughts.
Old 26-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Master
Ditto what Blue Tiger expressed Froebellian.

It's not that you ruined them, but when people fell to ruin, they turn to you, your Light. When you shine, people are attracted to it.

And, as Blue Tiger said, you're not responsible for them, although you may choose to do some things to help them.

Trust yourself.

Lora
Old 26-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Master

While I thank you both for your replies, it must be my English, English but I do not for one moment think or believe I am responsible for their fate or destiny - ever if at all!

If anything fate threw them in my path.

What I was trying to articulate, is that these are the only people who are in my life and I know it's for a reason, but it would be nice for once to meet people who don't need my help... that's what I was trying to articulate... however I do know that is not my destiny, though hope that I will meet the occasional body that I can just have a coffee and a chat with!
Old 26-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
While I thank you both for your replies, it must be my English, English but I do not for one moment think or believe I am responsible for their fate or destiny - ever if at all!

What I was trying to articulate, is that these are the only people who are in my life and I know it's for a reason, but it would be nice for once to meet people who don't need my help... that's what I was trying to articulate... however I do know that is not my destiny, though hope that I will meet the occasional body that I can just have a coffee and a chat with!

Oh, then you head to Normal, California. At least that's what I heard~!

Lora

P.S. Otherwise--they don't exist!! ("normal" people)
Old 26-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Master

Well that is my next port of call... West Coast... East Coast will be too cold in Winter!
Old 26-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Well that is my next port of call... West Coast... East Coast will be too cold in Winter!

Op! I lied. It's in Illinois. Definitely too cold in winter! Have to settle for Normal Heights, CA. (Of course, that's a different kind of normal). Not too high, not too low...The Goldilocks of Heights.

L
Old 28-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:

froebellian - What have you learned on your own path colliding with these people that have been thrown onto your path through fate? I can understand the need to separate from others that are disturbing, at least that's my m.o., but I have found with myself that there is something in these people that strikes a nerve with me, perhaps even coincides with my own demons. I'm not suggesting it's a mirror effect or I'm drawing these people to me because I'm negative. There is just something for both myself and they to learn from the path collisions, thus what have you learned yourself?

Blackraven
Old 28-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
froebellian - What have you learned on your own path colliding with these people that have been thrown onto your path through fate? I can understand the need to separate from others that are disturbing, at least that's my m.o., but I have found with myself that there is something in these people that strikes a nerve with me, perhaps even coincides with my own demons. I'm not suggesting it's a mirror effect or I'm drawing these people to me because I'm negative. There is just something for both myself and they to learn from the path collisions, thus what have you learned yourself?

Blackraven

What I have learnt is that is my 'destiny' to be there and help them. If I choose not to, then another one comes across my path, so I must embrace it.

I use my experience to help them and i see where you are going and yes i do learn from them, however it consumes my life and this is now my life...and I no longer have the control I once thought I had. It is their lesson i am helping them to learn, not so much mine, more reminders of what I have learnt.

A different type of control, choice, though limited.
Old 28-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Master
Quote:
What I have learnt is that is my 'destiny' to be there and help them. If I choose not to, then another one comes across my path, so I must embrace it.

I use my experience to help them and i see where you are going and yes i do learn from them, however it consumes my life and this is now my life...and I no longer have the control I once thought I had. It is their lesson i am helping them to learn, not so much mine, more reminders of what I have learnt.

A different type of control, choice, though limited.

Froebellian--

I keep remembering a reading that The Captain gave you. She said you are living your last incarnation, that you were aware of that and that you were cycling through the lives of many people, learning as much as you could from them.

This almost sounds like a new phase. Do you feel it is related to the "next lesson"--that perhaps those who are no longer incarnating are always "on call" to others?

I'm probably making way too many assumptions here, but it just keeps coming back to that idea in my brain.

Is it related for you?

Lora