Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Seeker
Special spiritual teching

Hello, brothers and sisters!

I want to share with you some information and links about a very special spiritual teaching!

It is brought to the world by Master Peter Deunov in Bulgaria mainly in 20th century. Bulgaria had already been center of other very important White Brotherhood teachings: is the homeland of Orpheus

Before I write some resume I would like to say what Albert Einstein said about him:
"All the world renders homage to me
and I render homage to the Master
Peter Deunov from Bulgaria"

The Master Peter Deunov's principal subjects in his lectures and talks are: man's place and role in the Universe, in Nature and Society, the spiritual understanding of Culture, Ethics, Psychology, Medicine, Music etc. He gives exercises for breathing, meditation and concentration. It is about inner Cristianity.

He founds the Paneurythmy (A dance, excercise and meditation in one and the same time), which is played nowadays not only in Bulgaria, but in USA, Canada, France, Russia, Kongo and other countries in the world. The movie from the link is captured in a very special place - The Seven Rila Lakes in Rila, Bulgaria (which has planetary spiritual role). Some connection can be made to Rudolf Steiner's Eurithmy. This is a site where you can read more and see a movie in English about the Paneuritmy.

The Master also wrote occult music (hear some: here, here and here) suitable for the vibration of the 6th race. Some of the songs are written in an ancient sacred language Vatan, for which the Master says that is older than Sanskrit.

Thousants of his lectures are written. You can find many of them here. In 1914 he gave his first public lecture "Behold, the Man!". Here is some glimpse from his words, taken from here:

Love
"The entire universe, the physical world as a whole are materialized love. Love comprises all conditions, all methods, all possibilities for the development of the human soul towards perfection. It is the collective manifestation of all intelligent beings who have completed their evolution and have become one with God. In man, Love is an aspiration of the heart, a deep-felt emotion, a mental power and a spiritual principle. Love is now being established as a principle in the world."

Wisdom
"Wisdom is a world which, from times immemorial, has been the abode of everything created by God, by the sublime spirits and by man on earth. It is the never-dying light of boundless space. It was through Wisdom that God created the Universe. The path of Wisdom is the most difficult of all paths. It is the path of the Masters. Once the light of Wisdom shines in your soul, everything in your mind goes to its proper place. All ideas become clear and distinct and harmony sets in."

Truth
"Truth is the most supreme part of man. Through you, he can transcend the limits of death-dependent temporary life and enjoy eternal freedom. It is a world of indescribable beauty where everything is strictly defined. Truth tolerates no ignorance, weakness or impurity. He who wants to be perfect should go to the Truth. Truth converses with the suns, its purpose is sublime and distant. Where Truth is, there is clarity. The world is engendered by it. It is the beginning and the end of all things, the manifestation of the One God Who created the conditions for the development of the human spirit and soul, for the search of better life and more light in this immense world."

Equity
"Equity is an important internal process of distribution of the gifts of God. It determines the relations between human souls. In order to reach perfection, a person must make Divine Equity the first step of his life. It is the basis on which Love manifests. Equity is the physical aspect of Love. Without it, there can be no growth. Only when the principle of Equity is observed, the due respect among humans will be established."

Virtue
"Virtue is the foundation of life. It is an ongoing creative process. True virtue is the bearer of life, light and freedom. It is a basic connection in life. Without it, it is impossible to acquire knowledge. Virtue is a prerequisite for human perfection and a path towards Divine Love."

Thank you for reading this! I would be very happy if at least one reads some of the lections or even hears a song - it is all Divine!
Old 19-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator
I listened to the music. It is charming. The photos are too. Is that Bulgaria? How beautiful!
Old 20-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Seeker
Yes, Tobi, the pictures are from Bulgaria. The Seven Rila Lakes are placed in Rila mountin.

Today when I read my post again I read more careful the link I gave to Bogomilism and I realized that the info provided there is twisted around. The Bogomils (Bogo-mils, translated "Dear to God") were true inner Christians. Due to political reasons they were chased away from their homeland, starting to spread their teachings through Europe secretly and contributing to the birth of many European esoteric teachings.