Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 28-08-2013, 07:08 PM
Mazulu

Satanists eventually morph into atheists, communists and fiends who will lead you to darkness. Best to stare clear.
Old 28-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
Satanists eventually morph into atheists, communists and fiends who will lead you to darkness. Best to stare clear.

Atheists do not believe in God or satan . Communism is more a political party , I do think they reject God and reglion . A fiend and led in to darkenss ? maby . I think its more some ones intent . Look at the priests that molest little boys . People do go to church and then commit a crime of one kind or another . I personaly have better things to do than worship satain .
Old 28-08-2013, 08:54 PM
Mazulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Atheists do not believe in God or satan . Communism is more a political party , I do think they reject God and reglion . A fiend and led in to darkenss ? maby . I think its more some ones intent . Look at the priests that molest little boys . People do go to church and then commit a crime of one kind or another . I personaly have better things to do than worship satain .
We have to choose to be good, a good man or a good woman, a good human being. If someone chooses to worship Satan, then how does the world know what to think about that person? Other than that person worships evil.

But don't be fooled into hating people of faith because some atheist can peddle a few examples. There are lots of bad people who first seek to isolate you from the light before they can attack you.
Old 29-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Master

Some of the people that worship satin may be evil , mean people , some may be seeking power . I think most are on some kind of a kick . I think most are mad at God , the church , orginazed reglion . Some like Anton LeVey get of on sex , drugs , making others mad , ect.
Old 29-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Some of the people that worship satin may be evil , mean people , some may be seeking power . I think most are on some kind of a kick . I think most are mad at God , the church , orginazed reglion . Some like Anton LeVey get of on sex , drugs , making others mad , ect.
Or some just may really like being human. It's more like a human centered religion than anything else, the devil worshiping is just symbolic.
Old 29-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Master
I don't think most people understand who or what Satan is.

The Bible gives numerous ideas of an accuser in Job, a dragon in Revelations, a serpent in Genesis, a tempter in the Gospels.

It pretty much sums up the "principle of evil" that is everywhere or can be anywhere someone misuses reasons and will.

But why is Satan fallen? why does this entity in Job accuse and act like such an extreme prosecutor? What is the pride of Satan?

It is a legend that Satan was an archangel. Archangels are not the same as angels who are pure spirits helping and serving the divine. Archangels are more "archetypal" hence the word arch or "arching over". Usually meaning it is protype, something emulated by others, an original type.

The sin of Satan is not some ludicrous "pure evil" maliciousness as seen in movies, art, televsion, etc. The sin of Satan is the fact that you have someone doing something that they believe is Beautiful and loving for the sake of beauty and what they perceive as beautiful but is in fact self-love, pure vanity, which is ego-centered. Here you have the whole "Lucifer-bright morning star, most beautiful angel" wtc. These are metaphors.

To worship Satan is not so much worshiping some evil angel in the spirit world, it is worshiping the ideas that -"I have no mistakes" "I have no weakness" "There is nothing wrong with me" "You just don't get what I am trying to achieve!" "The way I see it is the only way" 'i have the answer!" "I go to Church every Sunday that is why I am going to heaven!" "I think this, I think that". It is a lot of me, me, I, I, and I see it this way and thats the way it should be! Not all people announce these things but they harbor these emotions and thoughts subconsciously. Majority of mentalities like this believe in a Reward/Punishment System with the divine, so does Satan.

Read Thomas Merton's : Moral Theology of the Devil. In it the Devil has a conversation explaining what he believes is moral and good. To Satan it was justice that was served in Jesus' death. To Satan, man was created evil and needs to be saved. To Satan man is inherently sinful. To Satan, law and order must be met and mercy is nothing but an idea. Satan is "devil" or "diabolical" which means "to throw apart". - Satan separates, where as God unites. Satan separates heart from head, body from soul, love from hate, life from death. Whereas when we see things from the Consciousness of God- love/hate, life/death, good/evil, light/dark, male/female- all things are One. But Satan, the archangel who is ignorant, the one who separates things, keeps up the law and order, reward/punishment- who believes he is doing God's will is in fact the Devil- the one who sins because he is Blind to the Truth, the Light and Awareness. He is the one who refuses to change because he doesn't see why he must change,- thus he is unconscious, the Prince of the Unconscious mind (prince of darkness).

Be careful what consciousnesses and influences you are entertaining to the universe. It is a big place and many things exists that would both please you and perhaps frighten you.

Remember virtue and vice have a very thin veil and if your not careful in your awareness you could be creating a vice or a wrong way of thinking and not knowing it and then justifying it for your comfort- that is the devil; or the worship of evil.
Old 30-09-2013, 07:55 AM
Master
We should not rely on the church for the truth about Satan. Much older beliefs refer to Lucifer aka Pan as "Lord of Darkness, Lord of Light".

Always best to consider all sides of an argument rather than a single bigoted stance.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Ecthalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazulu
That is very judgemental Mazulu. Atheists are not fiends; I was one for many years. Neither are communists; they actually believe in equality and fairness. Much more evil has been done in the name of God.
Old 30-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
We should not rely on the church for the truth about Satan. Much older beliefs refer to Lucifer aka Pan as "Lord of Darkness, Lord of Light".

Always best to consider all sides of an argument rather than a single bigoted stance.
I like how in Eastern cultures they don't 'demonize demons', but they're just a part of the spectrum of spirituality which reflects the spectrum of humanity. Here a demon or satan is automatically bad. Hence the innate hatred for Satanists pretty much everyone has. We like to think of things in strict terms of good and evil, which is also reflected in the wide separation of the religious and the secular, unlike in Eastern cultures that don't have that wide gap.
Old 30-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Master
Think of Pan [Lucifer] as the ultimate Yin-Yang. However, I follow a "Crooked Path".