Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 28-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Master

Ley lines

I am interested in finding out more about ley lines, and in particular where they are in Norway, but all with an interest in the topic are welcome to join in.

For example.... has anyone hunted for ley lines, and found them? How? What have you done with it, once you did locate one?
Old 28-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Gracey

If one knows the ley lines of the Earth, you can find portals that open up other planes of existence. The gates are usually in a circle form, like the ones my Dad and I saw in the backyard. There is a underground stream where Dad And I saw the circles. A ley line is a stream of elemental energy that connects one node to another. The nexus is what leads to multiple locations at your free leisure of travel. A portal allows travel where as a tear does not. A tear only allows the merging of elemental's. This weakens the elemental. On the other hand, a rift is a small opening in time that allows large groups to pass through. Such as the Bermuda triangle; this by the way is the one spot on the Earth with the least amount of magnetism. A window allows no movement, but does allow for communication. Here is nature’s law of balance in communication for there is no action, only knowledge. A speck of light is what you will see when a portal is closing.
Old 28-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Master

Wow, that was a lot of new info for me in one go. Thanks.

So, you have along the ley lines:
- portals
- nexuses
- tears (damage)
- rifts
- windows

And those who can see energy, will see a speck of light when a portal closes. Does that mean that they open and close as needed or as manipulated?
Old 28-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Wow, that was a lot of new info for me in one go. Thanks.

So, you have along the ley lines:
- portals
- nexuses
- tears (damage)
- rifts
- windows

And those who can see energy, will see a speck of light when a portal closes. Does that mean that they open and close as needed or as manipulated?

Yes, that is right, elementals (devas, etc) use them, me and my dad never tried. The first time I saw them, I had a feeling of something very very ancient come over me, like this happening is as old as the dirt itself. When we saw them, we did not know what they were, there were no lights at all in the back yard and it was night time. nothing was above us either and there was no sound. it was later i came across this information that fit in so well with our experiences with them, my dad saw them at least 20 times while living there. they were about 2 feet round, sometimes several at at time.
Old 28-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Master

Have you been dowsing there?
Old 28-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Gracey

In 1901, General Electric Company built the first alternating current power plant at Ehrenfeld, Pennsylvania. The plant, designed to eliminate the difficulties in long-distance direct current transmission, was built for the Webster Coal and Coke Company.

This is where it happened, i am not sure if this affected the land or not. Go Tesla!
Old 28-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Have you been dowsing there?

no we never dowsed, but while digging in the yard we came across this stream which also flowed into our basement. we saw the circles over the underground stream that flowed from the top of the mountain.
Old 28-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Greenslade

It's worth taking a look at this - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ma...otierra_12.htm
to give you some ideas.

If you're looking specifically at Norway then - http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/becker-hagens-grid/ You'll have to download the plugin but it's pretty amazing when you do.
Old 28-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Master

Damnit, my hopes were up for a while. But neither of the three nearest points on the Becker Hagens grid are less than 200 km away. And they are all in the mountain too. Even the lines themselves cross either mountains, or little trafficed small roads. Looks like Mother Earth must wait until I own a car again or the trains start going in new directions.
Old 29-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Greenslade

Looks like Norway is bereft of energy :-) Possibly it's because of the mountains, they're not conducive to energy flows at all. I've been to the main one in Scotland, Becker-Hagens places it at Loch More but just along the coast there's a tiny stone circle just where the line hits the shore. I was 'on a mission' the find it, and standing inside it gave me a weird experience. I felt as though a pillar of energy had come down and went straight through me, like lightning only not painful. On the way there I could 'see' figures standing atop the hills that flanked the road, all standing watching as we travelled. All had the same thing to say - "Welcome back, Kindred."