Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Pathfinder

giving my favorite cyrstal to a friend?

I had a thought, but not sure if its the right thing. My best friend, who helped me with my spiritual growth, is moving away soon to the other side of the US :(. So I thought about giving her my favorite crystal to remind her of me and where she grew up. I've been taking it on all my nature walks and putting it in the water or dirt and leaving it out under the full moons. Is it ok to give away my special crystal? or should I start with giving her a new one?
Old 28-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Seeker

If you feel guided to give the crystal to your friend, go for it! Maybe she needs it more than you do. I give away my crystals once in a while if I feel that someone really needs it. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. You could try talking to the crystal and ask if it wants to go with your friend or stay with you. Trust your gut instinct!
Old 28-08-2017, 02:06 AM
Master
It's a nice gesture, ambiebambie - but I feel that if you have to ask yourself or others, it might be best to hold onto it and go shopping for something that you specially picked for your friend.

Old 28-08-2017, 02:32 AM
Administrator
Hello

Its that 50 / 50 place of being. It might be boned to you and hold no energy that will hold meaning to your friend in energy she can feel.

I have bought crystals for my hubby and they do not bond to him, but I got them for him. I never asked when I got them at the time are they "for him". So you can ask you Higher Self what is best. Listen to that inner voice or your gutt feelings about it being passed on.

Lynn
Old 28-08-2017, 02:46 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
It's a nice gesture, ambiebambie - but I feel that if you have to ask yourself or others, it might be best to hold onto it and go shopping for something that you specially picked for your friend.

I only ask cause I'm still new to this stuff and wasn't sure if the energy could rub off if I gave it away.
Old 28-08-2017, 02:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiebambie
I only ask cause I'm still new to this stuff and wasn't sure if the energy could rub off if I gave it away.

Yeah, I understand that. I don't know if your friend is 'into' stones like you are starting to be, so I think the gift of a stone is more of a token of friendship and remembrance. It's the thought that counts, plus I agree with Lynn, that going with your own intuition's probably the best.

Old 28-08-2017, 04:41 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Yeah, I understand that. I don't know if your friend is 'into' stones like you are starting to be, so I think the gift of a stone is more of a token of friendship and remembrance. It's the thought that counts, plus I agree with Lynn, that going with your own intuition's probably the best.

Ok thanks! I'll do some more thinking about it.