Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 16-07-2017, 06:07 AM
Knower

How can you drain an entity attachments energy?

Is there any way to weaken them drastically so that they can be forced out?

I'm talking about to the level where they have some control over your body. I need some method that will zap their energy so they can't fight back effectively when I am trying to move them out.

Thank you.
Old 25-07-2017, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)

I would appreciate some help and advice about this also. Thanks!

(and if you message me, I can let you know what I've been trying and working with. Some big progress lately :)
Old 29-07-2017, 09:17 AM
Experiencer
It'll depend on what type of spirit you're working with, and what they're taking. Is it a living human spirit, a deceased human spirit, or something else? What is it causing; aggression, depression, etc?
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 29-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Master
Hello,

My understanding about entity attachments is different than the conventional views. We have all had many life times with both good and less than good emotional experiences. All those personalities from millions of life expressions are still within the self.

Consider the possability that those entities are the ones you are involved with. Now if that is true, how best can you deal with them?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-11-2017, 12:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Ambassador
It'll depend on what type of spirit you're working with, and what they're taking. Is it a living human spirit, a deceased human spirit, or something else? What is it causing; aggression, depression, etc?
I have no idea what they are. They came in when I was abusing drugs as a teenager. They've slowly been gaining more control over my physical body. And their primary purpose seems to be making me angry, depressed, fearful, anxious, and paranoid. They want me to lose my self esteem and feel victimized to the point I don't want to fight anymore. They sue sex a lot, but I've found that they have no true interest in sex unless it grants them control and makes me feel less like a person with control or rights over their body.

They mostly seem to be driving me into agitated states because it gets harder to fight them off. But they act cute and cuddly sometimes also to appear I assume less threatening. Or just to annoy me. I'm sure awhile back they were more livable, I can't remember exactly, but I think there was a period of time I had no issue entertaining them, or at least came to accept it.

But it all seems to fall back into this dynamic of trickery and control. I wouldn't be surprised if they were going for a full possession somewhere down the line. I'm not sure if that helps describe what they may be.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:41 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

My understanding about entity attachments is different than the conventional views. We have all had many life times with both good and less than good emotional experiences. All those personalities from millions of life expressions are still within the self.

Consider the possability that those entities are the ones you are involved with. Now if that is true, how best can you deal with them?

John

Well they seem hellbent on making this life miserable and possibly taking it over. I can't meditate or do any inner or journey work with their partial control over my physical body so my only answer would be to clear past life influences, but I've tried that and it hasn't worked.

I mean how am I supposed to deal with a past life possessing me? The only thing that seems logical given our interactions and this particular veiwpoint is that someone was very upset to die and wants another chance.

If counseling the soul part is what is needed, that is hopeless because they are very resistant to counseling. They make a joke out of it and refuse to answer honestly, straightforwardly, or take anything seriously. Whatever it is, it is damn content to stay in its place.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Guide

Here's a link to a book that might interest you https://books.google.co.uk/books/abo... _esc=y&hl=en

Also a link to one of Josephine 's blog posts discussing the subject https://josephinemccarthy.com/2014/0...for-beginners/
Old 04-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Experiencer

Hi lanm.

I'd love to pray for you about this, but only if you want me to.

God answers all prayers perfectly, in the way He/She thinks is best. So don't be afraid that I'll pray the wrong thing. I would just ask God to help you and heal you, and to protect you from the voices. I would also pray that you'd give your attention and energy to more joyful things that really make you happy. But mainly I think you need help with the problem. There IS a solution, and if you want I'll pray for God to solve the problem.

Just let me know if you'd like for me to pray for you.

All is well.

Peace.

Btw, my advice is not to 'fight' the voices, but just give your attention to better things. What you focus on, you increase. So put your attention on things you love, that you find meaningful and that make you happy. Focus on positive things. Let the voices slip away naturally.
Old 04-11-2017, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
If counseling the soul part is what is needed, that is hopeless because they are very resistant to counseling. They make a joke out of it and refuse to answer honestly, straightforwardly, or take anything seriously. Whatever it is, it is damn content to stay in its place.

Hi,

That is quite correct. You will not get a serious interest in any thing you have to say. May I suggest another kind of approach.

The issue here is that concept of oneness. What does it truly mean to you? What if there was an aspect of self which resented how you are treating them. Would you be willing to consider such a thing, and want to be more accomidating?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 06-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

That is quite correct. You will not get a serious interest in any thing you have to say. May I suggest another kind of approach.

The issue here is that concept of oneness. What does it truly mean to you? What if there was an aspect of self which resented how you are treating them. Would you be willing to consider such a thing, and want to be more accomidating?

John

It's hard to be accomodating with something raping you. The thing is, I can't meditate or find space to even truly muse over what might be wrong because if I try to I get harassed. I can't meditate for answers because my body forcefully moves when I try to sit still. I can't very well accomodate something when I can't even figure out what to accomodate.

It keeps saying it wants sex. But I know it doesn't want sex, because there are times I try to just give into it. Then it becomes a game of trying to upset me or push me to a place where I lose all self respect entirely and lose myself or self esteem.

Oneness to me can mean different things. It can be a spiritual state that recognizes the source in all things, though that's not necessarily a state I idolize to return to, being literally one with everything.

Or in my mind, it means being back in full control of my body and being whole and separate in myself.

In any case, it's not like I haven't tried to make deals or be respectful. But it is damn hard in an abusive situation to hold on to yourself and at the same time give two ****s what the thing wants.