Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-02-2017, 03:21 AM
Experiencer
My 2nd Moldavite and New Kunzite

I got a small piece last December and weird things started happening. A week ago, I got another one and wear it around as a necklace. The 2nd one is a thicker piece and my world is rapidly changing because of it.

Will it really lead me to where I'm supposed to be at in life and other things like the right life partner, career etc?

I got a Kunzite too and they say it's more powerful than a rose quartz.
Old 04-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Ascender
That's what they say with moldavite... however it doesn't mean it will happen or go as you would like! I personally have not noticed anything, I had the moldavite rush initially, wear every day day and night... I just like it though.

I think kinzite is definately stronger than rose quartz, I can physically feel kunzite quite strongly as rose quartz I can't feel at all. I think you would like pink petalite too :)
Old 05-02-2017, 04:36 AM
Experiencer
Interesting ... pink petalite ...

You're right, I can't feel the rose quartz whereas the kunzite makes my heart beat a little faster.

I'm starting to love the fast forward effect of moldavite. It should take me where I need to be. It just takes a little bit of getting used to.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Ascender
Cool... but don't forget everywhere on the way to where you need to be... you also need to be at that time :)

Do you do any grounding? It's very beneficial when using high vibrational crystals
Old 07-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Experiencer
I carry a few stones with me especially my labradorite which I know works well with moldavite.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:05 AM
Knower

Nice! I am absolutely in love moldavite!! It is super grounding (although it has high vibration frequency) and protective, and works on all chakras. I have been wearing mine, 9 grams, as a pendant for 5 months every day and night <3

Yes it completely changed how I view the world by guiding me to some blogs and friends. I had some crazy spiritual happenings for the first week or so. Communication with the moldavite is key! As you get stronger, the moldavite also gets stronger.

As for your question, "Will it really lead me to where I'm supposed to be at in life and other things like the right life partner, career etc?", moldavites help you in subtle ways and would guide you to more chances. However, the decision is in your hands. Moldavites are like spiritual guides+friends. On the long journey of spiritual enlightenment, moldavites are like travelling vehicles. But you have to learn how to use them, and you are in charge of where to go.

Kunzite is really good at emotional healing and I feel peaceful and happy whenever I wear it. However, I would not compare it to rose quartz since they are really different! I enjoy the inner peace, joy and love offered by my kunzite bracelet.

A thing to note is that each moldavite has a different personality. Mine does not get along with some crystals...lol
Old 09-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalHeather
Nice! I am absolutely in love moldavite!! It is super grounding (although it has high vibration frequency) and protective, and works on all chakras. I have been wearing mine, 9 grams, as a pendant for 5 months every day and night <3

Yes it completely changed how I view the world by guiding me to some blogs and friends. I had some crazy spiritual happenings for the first week or so. Communication with the moldavite is key! As you get stronger, the moldavite also gets stronger.

As for your question, "Will it really lead me to where I'm supposed to be at in life and other things like the right life partner, career etc?", moldavites help you in subtle ways and would guide you to more chances. However, the decision is in your hands. Moldavites are like spiritual guides+friends. On the long journey of spiritual enlightenment, moldavites are like travelling vehicles. But you have to learn how to use them, and you are in charge of where to go.

Kunzite is really good at emotional healing and I feel peaceful and happy whenever I wear it. However, I would not compare it to rose quartz since they are really different! I enjoy the inner peace, joy and love offered by my kunzite bracelet.

A thing to note is that each moldavite has a different personality. Mine does not get along with some crystals...lol

Hi, what do you mean by getting stronger? You mean pyschic powers?
Old 15-02-2017, 04:54 AM
Knower

If you communicate with the moldavite, in a deeper level if possible, and activate it with means such as prayers/ chants/ spiritual thoughts, it gets stronger in 2 aspects gradually.

1. Stronger in strength/power (in terms of healing, and wish-granting ability etc.). If you think of it as a person, that would be how strong he/she is physically.

2. Stronger in mind power/ spiritual advancement. The things the moldavites teach you can be more advanced/ deep/ challenging. It is likely that your psychic power improves. If you think of it as a person, that would be how intelligent he/she is.

Mine always jokingly says, the way to make him stronger is by making myself stronger. Very true. (Like if we advance from kindergarten to primary school, we would understand more of what the secondary school teacher is trying to say, and the teacher would be happy to teach us more). Our energy and consciousness can be more compatible.

It is a bliss to have a moldavite that can get along with you :)
Mine is a friend who protects and heals me, and a teacher who guides me. <3
Old 23-02-2017, 12:54 AM
Experiencer
Isn't it also that whichever stones you carry along with you together with the Moldavite, the power of these stones increases? Like for example if you carry the Moldavite on the same pouch with a Rose Quartz then it will intensify the Heart Chakra ...
Old 27-02-2017, 07:54 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalTrav
Isn't it also that whichever stones you carry along with you together with the Moldavite, the power of these stones increases? Like for example if you carry the Moldavite on the same pouch with a Rose Quartz then it will intensify the Heart Chakra ...

I have asked the moldavite forum's founder (not in English though) for your question.
He said that moldavites tektites can excite/ motivate crystals' power, but cannot enhance it. Moldavites/ tektites can, to a certain extent, increases crystals' spiritual strength, but they cannot increase each others' strength. It is quite good if they don't have conflict, and that is what would happen in most cases. In uncommon cases where the Moldavites/ tektites have a conflict with crystals, the crystal will be in an inferior situation. (I think that is, in some parts of the forum, people said their moldavite did not like a certain crystal, and the crystal became ugly/ broke/ was lost/ colour faded)

There is a previous post in the forum by the founder, so below is the part which I translated. Sorry for my poor English lol. I added in additional info in the brackets.

Topic: Tektites & Crystals : Different teachings, cannot work together?

The "motto/ concept/ teachings" from crystals (in general) and moldavites (and tektites) are different.

Moldavites and tektites guide people gradually be out from the world/ society. (Moldavites in particular guides people with their body get involved in , while the heart leave the world/ society/ earthly matters); to detach from materials and enter the path of enlightenment.

Crystals satisfy people's desires, and encourage people to fully experience enjoyment (yes they do body healing as well), and to pursue power and money (relatively earth-bound matters). They lead people to be more into the world/ society.

Moldavites and tektites come from outer space/ other planets, and they come to guide people to leave the reincarnation on earth.
Crystals come from the Earth, and they lead to people be more into/ concerned about rules of earth. Since their teachings differed to quite an extent, they might have spiritual conflicting ideas.

It is not saying that crystals and earthly minerals are not good. They are great, and they constantly help people rise their consciousness/ vibration. However when the person has reached a certain level, their mission is completed, like primary students will graduate and leave their primary teachers, and then secondary teachers will come and guide them. Even when we enter university, we shall not forget out primary and secondary teachers.

Hence, Old Wolf (the forum founder's nickname) always do not recommend paring up tektites (moldavites) with crystals (and minerals). When you are at a certain level, you will need certain "teachers (guides)". When you have entered a more advanced school, you would need to accept teachers and courses which are more advanced.

ps1: Crystal's spiritual usage: crystals are important guides to lead people from the first to the second obstacle. The first obstacle is not knowing --->knowing. The second obstacle is not believing ---> believing. So, crystals are also spiritual teachers!

ps2: Can Moldavites satisfy human desires? Can they satisfy people's materialistic pursue ? Absolutely. This kind of satisfaction might make you feel unbelievable and amazing, including changing your luck, healing and improvement of the body, increase of luck financially and in various situations. Perhaps there are no minerals and gems more "hard-working and effective" as tektites . However, that is not the mission of tektites. The reason tektites constantly satisfy different human desires is to let people recognize and notice the way material rules work, and through this, to enable people to break the material constraints and enter the spiritual world.

(Okay back to me )
Personally, I rarely put my moldavite with other crystals, except when I feel ill, I would also wear my Himalayan quartz bracelet, which worked well with the moldavite for healing (that is what I felt).
I think moldavite goes fine with most crystals. He likes my rhodochrosite.
If they can get along with each other, the crystals might appear even more beautiful.

Conflicting experiences:
Once I wore my moldavite with a golden obsidian bracelet and it led to a serious wrist pain. (Well...I do not particularly go well with that bracelet anyway. The pain lasted for hours and I took it off and went to sleep just with my moldavite. I asked my moldavite, what happens if the pain doesn't stop? I felt that the moldavite said "don't worry and rest" and everything went back to normal the next morning. No pain.
I don't dare to put my moldavite near my azozeo cause I would feel an intense energy thing going on like an explosion would happen if they get too close. A member in the forum was brave enough to wear them together, and he said the combination let his heart pound heavily and energy to go round his body for like days and then he felt relieved, happy and got used to it LOL.