Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Oook, today after work, we were driving home, The Boss and My Bro sitting on the Front seats, me on the back seat.

At the first Crossing of a Sideway i heard them saying "Look there is a Mustang"

And there was it :)
Old 22-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Deactivated Account
I guess I better go buy my ticket kybe333. Mustang still at large...

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 22-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Okay here's what we've got so far. Drove to the little convenience center down the road. Told the gal I wanted ONE ticket. She printed it out and I produced my bank card and she told me 'No, we only accept cash for those'. So I told her to hang onto the ticket for me as I had no cash on me and I drove a little further down the road to my bank. No Mustangs to be seen. Arrive at bank and go through ATM machine then back on the road to the convenience shop. I get out of my car and there's police cars roaring by chasing the bad guys off to my right. I then look across the lot to my left, and parked at the stoplight at the intersection, on the very street corner next to me and said shop is a bright shiny red Mustang. I don't know anything about cars the only reason why I know it was a Mustang is because it said 'MUSTANG' on the back lol. The girl hung onto the ticket for me and drawing is tonight. :)

Old 22-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh and also, on the animal/spider side of this I just admitted to being a black widow in another thread here on SF recently.

Old 23-08-2016, 04:06 PM
Deactivated Account
No win (shocker lol), but fun manifesting a Mustang. I'll be going outside the box to see what else I'm supposed to learn from this too, although this isn't the first lottery synchronicity I've been given to play with and learn from, so I'm not entirely sure what else may be going on here on my end. Also there's another contest I entered simultaneously as this one so still waiting on that as well.

Old 23-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Knower

Yea I have no idea anymore, I kinda felt like I was being led to a dead end. Maybe it's something for later.... So weird... They were definitely showing up everywhere I turned and are still showing up... I'll let it play out.

Hmm..... I mean I had a dream of buying from a scratch lottery machine out of nowhere when I've only bought tickets/played less than 10 times in my life. Then it led me to the mustang tickets and I started to recognize the synchronicities.... Kinda like a full circle mustang thing... And the morning that I was gonna buy them seeing a poster in a commercial that said "Mustangs" is way beyond coincidence. Maybe I'm creating good ripple effects with this post or something lol, we will see
Old 23-08-2016, 11:24 PM
Knower

Hmm..... Maybe there is a horse race coming up in the future that has the name Mustang, and the lottery was a sign that it will be the same kind of thing (game of chance). Just a thought. Actually that seems like a good place to go with it, not sure if any are named Mustang currently.... Will try to check.

Found 2 active that have raced recently: Mustang Eddie a 3 yr old colt and Mustang Island a 10 year old gelding. Wonder how hard it is to find future races. the 3 yr old sounds promising lol 10 yrs is pretty old I think for horse racing. Also 1 more that raced recently: Mustang Alley, a Mare looks like young doesn't say how old. Just giving out info, I might look into more.
Old 24-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Deactivated Account
I guess sometime syncronicity is not aimed at the person who is experiencing it.
Lets assume that the person is visiting a forum like this, and that this person will probably open a thread where this syncronicity will help someone ELSE.

I wanted to go out shopping, and while i was putting on my shoes, i recognized that they are 'Mustang' !?
Old 24-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Knower

Lol that's funny, sounds like this one is some kind of interwoven synchronicity. Those look like cool shoes btw.
Old 24-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Master
the mustang thing was to get your attention, winning the mustang lottery was also to get your attention, and now it's up to you to find the message.

good luck. it was a very interesting run, and BTW, Happy birthday