Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-09-2017, 06:44 AM
Guide

The World a Festival

I am having these interesting visions of a future place that I believe is heading for us. It is a place now that seems to be swelling butterflies in your gut.
The visions I have been seeing for a while now all seem to be some kind of world festival event. I would often be walking through the streets of a town and see that all the houses are decorated like there is a large party going on.

The doors and windows would be open wide and when you walk in... tasty food would be smelt and the sounds of booming speakers playing music. You would walk into this room and people would be partying like they all won the lottery. The streets in these visions would all be like this. If you wanted something more exciting to look at there would be these colossal coliseums with 100s of thousands of spectators watching these spectacular shows like a massive fireworks display or acrobatics.

What I am getting at is that I believe this world is on the right path. Should we accept that fact and stop serving others though? Nope keep up the great work! Let that light show through how ever you can. A simple compliment or prayer for a person goes a long way. Open the door for someone who didn't know a door was even there.

Till next time. Salagoya :)
Old 10-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
Sounds like carnival?????

I love carnival!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 10-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
I believe this world is on the right path. Should we accept that fact and stop serving others though? Nope keep up the great work! Let that light show through how ever you can. A simple compliment or prayer for a person goes a long way. Open the door for someone who didn't know a door was even there.

Since we all exist here together it's only right to serve others.

We have our own hopes & dreams but even something like giving blood can go along way without us ever knowing it's consequence.

The same goes for something like drink driving but in the opposite way.

When something like 9/11 happens most of us unite - Reagan said that an attack from the stars would unite us all & I believe that to be true.

I also believe that something more powerful than us but not aggressive would also unite us all in hope. It could be a messiah figure or the chance to travel the galaxy but I think that the utopia in your vision is part of us all.

Our squabbles are because one side claims to know some truth over another but if we found out for certain one day I can't see any further reason to argue.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 10-09-2017, 06:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Exclamation Cause and Effect > Biologicals > Mind/Intellect/Concepts

Quote:
What I am getting at is that I believe this world is on the right path. Till next time. Salagoya :)

I'm not convinced of that conclusion/assessment.

7 billion people and rising hungry for more and more energy resources.

Humans are doing more with less, however, the balance between doing-more with less and increasing resource hungry humanity offers us no gurrantees that humanity is going to survive, another 100, 500, 100 years.

Humans did have made some positive steps, to avoid immediate, impending nuclear apocalypse, yet, there still exist enough nuclear/hydrogen weapons to destroy humanity and further irradiate the Earth beyond normal background levels.

All other detrimental sceanarios are not as quick to kill off humanity, yet, they cannot be dismissed. Sure we may find ways to fix all potential humanity killers, but we may not.

No gurrantees come with humanities existence. No warranties. Only cause and effect, eternally. imho

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 11-09-2017, 04:26 AM
Guide

Thanks for the responses guys! I understand where you both are coming from and I think our outlook on life comes from looking in. To you both you see the flaws of a society and see the potential for falling into darkness. I in return see that there are a group of people controlling the masses through Trojan horse style influence but see that the world made of light. I think that if there was no system that caused people to see a fictionalized system that favored one person or another that are differences would dissolve. There would be no reason to be rude or treat people unfairly then.

Haha I even heard that there was a being described as Jesus that came back and was doing a lot of similar things down in Africa and the world government basically shot him down. Then he came back to life.... then they kidnapped him and chopped him up and sent his parts to different regions of the world to be burned and after that... lol he came back. He left a message though that he would be back and that he would come with thousands of his people...

Its dumb that a few people make a lot of decisions that allegedly represent us when we know for sure that they care more about their corporate partners than anything else. Its not their fault they need the money to keep running and promoting themselves.... what is a person to do?

Isee your point R6 but these weapons represent a type of mind that formed years ago and is on the verge of being extinguished. There is no real reason to having them they are more like ego than weapons.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Cat Scenarios Positive >( *us* )< Negative Scenarios

Quote:
Isee your point R6 but these weapons represent a type of mind that formed years ago and is on the verge of being extinguished. There is no real reason to having them they are more like ego than weapons.

I see no evidence for that, and have seen the opposite going on in more recent years. Trying not to get to political but some U.S. politicians in last year stated they want to increase our nuclear weapon stock pile.

Even to former Soviet-Union and U.S. have cut back in 90's - 2000's, other countries have been increasing their stock piles.

I it is nice to think positively but it is ignorance to not consider, and consciously acknowledge and approach the problems and potential globally devastating scenarios. imho

Does humanity feel lucky? How long will luck carry humanity forward into the future?

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 15-09-2017, 07:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Party On Dude---The Earth Is Only Getting Greener---Celebration Is In Order?

Yes we live in a golden age of fossil resource consumption--- ex uranimum minning ---. That is dead end pathway for humanity and the environment that sustains us.

Solar was just beginng to become used in early 1900's before pertroleum boomed in Saudi Arabia.

Sticking head in hole-n-ground--- butt forward evolution ---to negative scenarios is not the mind/intellect forward evolutionary approach fro human survival.

The future is not bright with head-n-hole in ground. Those who think so are in denial of facts, truths and those scenarios for potential demise of humans and the enviroement that sustains them.

They are like naive golden age teenagers throwing a golden age party, that has some problems occur while the parents are away for a few days.

The parents come home and the teenagers and parents are now both accountable/responsible for a party that gotten out of hand.

I live through the Cuban missile crisis{ 60's }, surge of nuclear power{ 70's }, race to nuclear doomsday{ 80's }, resurgence of nuclear power{ 2000's } and now those of us who are responsible adults, know that there is no gurranttee's that humanity is going to past test to continue their existence here on Earth.

The human party will come to and end on Earth, question is, when and how much sufferring along the way?

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
I see no evidence for that, and have seen the opposite going on in more recent years. Trying not to get to political but some U.S. politicians in last year stated they want to increase our nuclear weapon stock pile.

Even to former Soviet-Union and U.S. have cut back in 90's - 2000's, other countries have been increasing their stock piles.

I it is nice to think positively but it is ignorance to not consider, and consciously acknowledge and approach the problems and potential globally devastating scenarios. imho

Does humanity feel lucky? How long will luck carry humanity forward into the future?

r6

Old 15-09-2017, 10:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
The human party will come to and end on Earth, question is, when and how much sufferring along the way?

r6

You could also name all of the pandemics like AIDS, bird flu or Zika virus & say that humans might perfect some sort of free energy source yet still end up succumbing to germs (much like the fall of the Martians in War of the Worlds).

There are things that we discover as we advance technologically that educate us & we collectively decide to take action. Vaccination programmes for example are one result.

Nukes are terrible but thanks to Einstein in part - who was a pacifist - the A bomb was achieved. That was to counter the Nazis whom many believed would create the bomb 1st.

Just as criminals are less likely to break into a gun owners home - mutually assured destruction creates a deadlock - so far we have been ok.

Humans tinker - sometimes we create vaccines, sometimes nukes but there is always hope - always.

It isn't head in the sand, the world is complicated & dangerous. We could achieve utopia & then a meteor hits us ... all we can do is keep moving forward & try to learn from mistakes.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 16-09-2017, 03:55 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Party On, The Game Is In Play, Know The Rules, Breath, Pass, Swing, Catch,

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
all we can do is keep moving forward & try to learn from mistakes.

Some mistakes a fatal. There are some climatologist who believe we have already past the humanity-will-survive limit of PPMillion greenhouse gases.

Then are those who only see the end coming and party on even harder. Or so I presume.

The responsible person accepts the facts, remains faces the resultant fears and become a stronger and hopefully calm person in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds.

Often times we and the individual know who those people are that will be able to handle those tough situations.

r6

Old 16-09-2017, 04:16 AM
Master
Namaste.

For the past two days, I have been totally re-visiting my past...and all the places and festivals/celebrations I have ever seen occur...all those things that shaped and molded me into who I am now!

It all started with a mental/astral trip back to Java, Indonesia and Candi Prambanan, Candi Sukuh and Candi Borobudur - the 7th wonder of the world!

I recall sitting on the very summit of these old Shiva temples, looking out over the lush green valleys of terraced rice fields and banana plantations towards the rolling green slopes of Gunung Berapi (an active volcano which was churning out thick plumes of smoke).

I went on Google Images again to refresh my whole memory...of all the stone inlaid friezes and what they represented/what stories they told as I walked around, gradually ascending both the outer and inner levels...just marveling at the whole Tantric layout of the architecture to represent the Shree Yantra in full-on shastric display.

After mentally walking around those sites again (I must have been to each of those sites bout half a dozen times in real life), I took in a You-tube performance of some Javanese and Balinese traditional dancing, portraying stories out of the Hindu epic, The Ramayana...and I think I have seen the part where Shinta (Sita) gets abducted by Ravana about half a dozen times, until Hanuman comes to the rescue with his 'monkey army' performing the Kechack ritual before going in and rescuing her and of course, she has to prove her chastity to Lord Rama again after that whole ordeal...I LOVE all the costumes they wear and the whole celebration of the Hindu culture and all the epic stories through drama and dance:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lVPfY_Tntj...1600/home3.jpg

...and here's that temple complex which takes my breath away:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pWVc8GqZxv...-Prambanan.jpg

So, after a performance of the Ramayan classical dance with a backdrop of that beautiful ancient temple dating back to about 900 AD, I settled in to another celebration...that of the Wayang Kulit puppet theatre...and this time, they were enacting a scene from the Mahabharata (another Hindu epic) where Bhima fatally wounds Duryodhana...and yeah, I've seen that infy times too, but I always get a thrill, a total buzz out of watching my whole culture become celebrated and enacted like this:

https://www.indoindians.com/wp-conte...yang-kulit.jpg

After that, I watched the Barong dance again...a local fertility celebration calling on the 'nature spirits' to bring the rain, the sunshine and good crops, which usually ends up with men going into trance and trying to stab themselves with blunt kris daggers...lol

http://static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/...aKUGCbr9VyY%3D

I recalled all of the local festivals and celebrations we had...the Hindu festivals of Diwali, Holi, Ciwaratri, Ram Navami, festivals to celebrate the Hindu 'rites of passage' and also the local festivals and celebrations like Melasti, National Day and Nyepi - the day of silence! I LOVED Nyepi...I did a lot of intense spiritual stuff during it, culminating in burning a huge effigy called the ogol-ogol to banish evil spirits and clear the local energy vibrations...so yeah I watched all of that again and pretended like I was back there doing it again...Living in Indonesia for a time was like a non-stop celebration of life, tradition and culture...very rich...very deep...and it was how I became what I am now!

From there, I went a bit further abroad to Malaysia (been there half a dozen times too). I started off in the Tiger Balm Gardens in Singapore...a total treat on the Buddhist stages of karma, hell and punishment which is like a series of horror-show sculptures, before making my astral way up to Batu Caves in Malaysia and that huge Venkatesh temple there...and of course, I wanted it to be the celebration of the festival of Thaipusam and I wanted to carry the Kavadi...I wanted to get pierced with the 'Vel' and of course the 'Vel' in my case would be Lord Shiva's Trishula (trident)..straight through my tongue so I could not talk anyway. lol

I wanted to go into full trance and join others similarly god-intoxicated...just celebrating the existence of the Divine and showing total gratitude for life and being alive.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/..._at_thaipu.jpg

After Thaipusam was over, I took in some more cultural dancing, but this time, it was the Kathakalli...it was a Tantric Tandavam Dance between Lord Shiva and Parvati that they usually do before getting down to the 'serious' business of having 'cosmic sex' and it was accompanied by traditional classical instruments of South Indian (Dravidian) origin...so yeap, I took in another performance of the Kathakalli on Youtube before heading up to Noth India and to Pashupatinath Temple for a glorious full-on worship of Lord Shiva as the universal 'Dionysus'....as the master of all 'celebratory things'.

While I was up there in Nepal, I picked up a copy of the Shiva Sutras by Swami Lakshmanjoo and studied it all (again).

So, that's what I have been doing with my past two days...and I still haven't finished astrally 'spiritually globetrotting' yet...off to Cambodia now and to Angkor Wat next...I haven't been there before.