Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 28-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Experiencer
Star Wolf: yes, definitely another trip in the future. =)

Thunder Bow: the gentleman we worked for was named Gerald (Gerry), and was/is a contractor. He lived out past Inscription House, and out past the Mustang gas station, if that helps. No, we didnt get to go see the Navajo Monument, because my group voted for swimming at Lake Powell. (My dad went, though, and brought back pictures. They made my heart sing.) I wish we could have met, though, but there wasn't a drop of internet where we were. =( It made me sad, knowing you were so close, with no way to contact you. Another time, i suppose my friend. There WILL be another time. I have to come back.
Old 29-06-2015, 01:24 AM
Suspended
I know exactly where he is LOL. He is on the road going north, out to Navajo Mountain. There are WiFi hot spots in Keyenta AZ. That is well East of where Gerald Is. The next nearest WiFi would be in Page AZ. West of where he is.
Old 29-06-2015, 01:30 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
That looks to be a sacred mountain to your Nation looks a great place

Namaste

Navajo Mountain is a Sacred Mountain. It's summit is at 10,133ft above sea level. I always stop at War God springs on the way up. It is about half way up to the summit. Below is a view of Lake Powell from the summit:

Old 29-06-2015, 01:33 AM
Suspended
Here I am Playing My Flute On the Summit of Navajo Mountain

Old 29-06-2015, 02:19 AM
Experiencer
Ah, that is where you go. =) I was driving past canyons and cliffs, and simply thinking "I wonder where he is". And Keyenta is where we went to the flea market on Wednesday, but sadly, we only stayed about an hour. =(

I would love to visit again, and visit Navajo Mountain. I got to see it at a distance, but never up close.